Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? (5160 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
I barg into her and mistakingly touched her bosom. At that moment i was shy and decided to keep mute and suprisly she behave like nothing ever happen.

Now the question is what would have been her reaction if i mistakely touch her bosom again? smiley . And ladies what would be your reaction if it happen again mistakingly or knowingly??

Guys would you keep mute like me??
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
oboy u get luck say u no collect slap,I mistakenly touched one gal for breast during my jambite days & she replied me wit a dirty slap in d public of igwemmadu.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by prettyjo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will pretend like nothing happened again.

but if you should repeat it the third time, then sorry will be your name
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Infomizer(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just say you're sorry if it was truly an accident (and even if it wasn't).
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
The guy should apologise once it happens, but if he fails to, she should ignore and pretend nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ofala can I help?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ofiafuluego:
oboy u get luck say u no collect slap,I mistakenly touched one gal for breast during my jambite days & she replied me wit a dirty slap in d public of igwemmadu.
hahahahaha oboy! Wetin you come do her... Do you touch her intentionally?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will ask do you like the touch ?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by eddyline(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
prettyjo:
I will pretend like nothing happened again.

but if you should repeat it the third time, then sorry will be your name
two mistakes are good enough for me dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
I wl jux pretend nothing happen.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
firstEVA:
The guy should apologise once it happens, but if he fails to, she should ignore and pretend nothing happened.
and will you apologize if you mistakenly touch our joystick
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by jnrbayano(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
01emek:
I barg into her and mistakingly touched her bosom. At that moment i was shy and decided to keep mute and suprisly she behave like nothing ever happen.

Now the question is what would have been her reaction if i mistakely touch her bosom again? smiley . And ladies what would be your reaction if it happen again mistakingly or knowingly??

There's no "mistake" in "again"

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
I will ask do you like the touch ?
angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and will you apologize if you mistakenly touch our joystick
of course why not?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
jnrbayano:

There's no "mistake" in "again"
lol abi?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
firstEVA:
of course why not?
most ladies don't
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
most ladies don't
maybe they don't cos they know you guys like stuffs like that
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
It depends on my mood.
If he's cute, I'll pretend like I didn't know. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
firstEVA:
maybe they don't cos they know you guys like stuffs like that
I don't angry

grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will give him a dirty hot slap
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Deshannel(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:
It depends on my mood.
you sound like the type of girl someone with my personality type would crush on. PS: "I said, "sound"
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by chimerase2: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bia op u and boobi and gals mins3 too de sweet u haba embarassed
But to answer dat ua question I as a man of God I luv dos department oh but wen it is accidental discharge I as a male or touchee I feel irritated undecided
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I don't angry

grin
You see yourself
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Maamin(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
01emek:
I barg into her and mistakingly touched her bosom. At that moment i was shy and decided to keep mute and suprisly she behave like nothing ever happen. Now the question is what would have been her reaction if i mistakely touch her bosom again? smiley . And ladies what would be your reaction if it happen again mistakingly or knowingly??

You for touch am for you to know na kiss
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:
It depends on my mood.
chai grin grin

so many benefits attached to being cute.

We wey no fine e don be for us sha sad sad

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
firstEVA:

You see yourself
u can't blame a guy na grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
I will give him a dirty hot slap
he will also give you a dirty slap if you touch his d.ick
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
CalabarBoi:
chai grin grin

so many benefits attached to being cute.

We wey no fine e don be for us sha sad sad

grin
Plastic surgery is now affordable grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by ifex370(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
wait ooo...
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

You for touch am for you to know na kiss
buhahahaha you no like me at all o
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimerase2:
Bia op u and boobi and gals mins3 too de sweet u haba embarassed
But to answer dat ua question I as a man of God I luv dos department oh but wen it is accidental discharge I as a male or touchee I feel irritated undecided
Bia man of God, so this is what you normally do to your female church members while claming you are in the spirit abi? God have catch you today.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? by 01emek(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
ifex370:
wait ooo...
what are we waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? / 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay / I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.