Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Life Of A Uam Boy - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Uam Boy (98364 Views)

Life Of An Abuja Boy / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) / Life Of A Unilag Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by tolam4skywd(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
I never regret d time I spent on diz thread....
Kudos to u bro
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
tolam4skywd: I never regret d time I spent on diz thread....
Kudos to u bro
Ormorlehwah: Mehn! I luv dix story..... Thumb Up for the journey so far.... Kudos!
tnx alot
Chimaritoponcho: Now thats what i call a superb story....Big ups man
thanks bro, i really appreciate ur contributions to dis thread
plainmirror: Bravo..... Ah rili enjoyed †нэ story while it lasted.
☑ one
plainmirror my guy, tnx for ur followership
Chimaritoponcho: Now thats what i call a superb story....Big ups man
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by DEllaluv(f): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don update o,tey tey
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by oloyedayo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
weldone. the lord is ur strenght.
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by talk2vic: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
i have followed this story for a long time and i dont want to congratulate you but show you a little encouragement. if i can get ur number make i forward better airtime for ur phone at least for making us smile. i know say u for prefer bank account things but ground never pure lols. i dey wait sha. nice work bro
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by obstead200(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice story.

But I really wished u took it farther than where u ended it. U see, dia are so many aspects of campus life all funny and interesting, which u wud have expanded Ur story to.

We have the fellowships, village meetings, elections and student politics, kegites, some queer departments and fields of study, exam stuff (micro chips, merceneries,) lecturers and sorting levels, rain making in the hostels, gigolos and aristo babes etc.

Sory I left university 10yrs ago so I maybe a little old school about dis things.
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by kingphilip(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Finally u finish dis tory cos of airtime ba
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by Mrajonder(m): 1:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow bro u killed it..tuale 4u...rili learnt alot frm ur story
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by Staybase126: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2013
:: guy(dnt even knw wat 2 say ryt now)
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by kskpoundz(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Hapy endn gues?seriously,u nid go bak 2 skul bro.u wldnt want to hear my story.9c 1 bro,bst of luk in lyf
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don update o,tey tey
k ma, i dey come there
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2013
oloyedayo: weldone. the lord is ur strenght.
amen
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2013
talk2vic: i have followed this story for a long time and i dont want to congratulate you but show you a little encouragement. if i can get ur number make i forward better airtime for ur phone at least for making us smile. i know say u for prefer bank account things but ground never pure lols. i dey wait sha. nice work bro
lol.. Bnk act fire. Thanks for ur followership. Uhm.. C ma number 08062099262
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2013
obstead200: Nice story.

But I really wished u took it farther than where u ended it. U see, dia are so many aspects of campus life all funny and interesting, which u wud have expanded Ur story to.

We have the fellowships, village meetings, elections and student politics, kegites, some queer departments and fields of study, exam stuff (micro chips, merceneries,) lecturers and sorting levels, rain making in the hostels, gigolos and aristo babes etc.

Sory I left university 10yrs ago so I maybe a little old school about dis things.
tnx alot bro. I get ur point. I tlkd about micro chips when i wrote test na, and lecturer sorting, even though this seem to be declining some lecturers still do it. The most common form is forcing students to buy ur textbook or they fail ur exam which i also briefly talked abt. I knw i ended this earlier than i should but it was for personal reasons. Tnx
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2013
kingphilip: Finally u finish dis tory cos of airtime ba
lol, bro no be airtime cause am o. If to say na airtime i for end am next yr cos rock say if e reach next yr, him go add the airtime
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Mrajonder: Wow bro u killed it..tuale 4u...rili learnt alot frm ur story
am really glad u learnt something
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Staybase126: :: guy(dnt even knw wat 2 say ryt now)
hmm... You can say anything, i mean say your mind. Places you want me to improve etc. Tnks anyway
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2013
kskpoundz: Hapy endn gues?seriously,u nid go bak 2 skul bro.u wldnt want to hear my story.9c 1 bro,bst of luk in lyf
infact i would like to hear ur story o. So when are u starting a thread?
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by dammygoody(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2013
**clapping and shouting in kindergarten voice** "WELLDONE; VERY GOOD; YOU ARE GREAT"
That was nice,learnt a lot of things-a whole lot.
Murder case on the gooooo
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by skyscraperTM(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Woah! A beautiful story with a perfect ending. I've learnt so much from this story. Thumbs up Adegwu
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2013
dammygoody: **clapping and shouting in kindergarten voice** "WELLDONE; VERY GOOD; YOU ARE GREAT"
That was nice,learnt a lot of things-a whole lot.
Murder case on the gooooo
The Lord is your strength.
tnx alot. i'v dropped the maiden episode of the murder case
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Woah! A beautiful story with a perfect ending. I've learnt so much from this story. Thumbs up Adegwu
Gracias!!! u guys have been excellent

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by Melancholy(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Ade indeed you are a moralist. I learnt alot amidst laughter all the way.
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by kazytoti: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2013
I really enjoy the story but it was sad that it end sooner and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the story never hesistate to contact because I was impressed by your story
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Melancholy: Ade indeed you are a moralist. I learnt alot amidst laughter all the way.
tnx alot
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
kazytoti: I really enjoy the story but it was sad that it end sooner and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the story never hesistate to contact because I was impressed by your story
u can encourage me on the other thread
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by Obinnau(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
It has finally come to an end! Gracias for your time and effort keeping us entertained. The ending script was superb!
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by kazytoti: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Okay
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obinnau: It has finally come to an end! Gracias for your time and effort keeping us entertained. The ending script was superb!
tnx my able mod and the first to comment
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by adegwurulez(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
kazytoti: Okay
tnx
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by ninja4life(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice story really enjoyable.more energy to ur elbow adegwurulez abi how dem take dey spell am
Re: Life Of A Uam Boy by emsheddy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
chei! See dis tight story don finally end. My guy i greet u well well. Infact i greet ur virginity. More grace nd knowledge to u bro. Thanks for ur wonderful piece. somebody give dis dude a medal

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.