Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335369 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Tunji1984,your morphology is good,but u need to improve ur motility small to be above 50percent,also your sperm counts is on the lower side, try those supplements suggested by experienced Mamas and papas here like dr Quick or fertilsan m that have good review, also eat more fruits and veggies. you must testify soonest
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tunji1984(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thank you @futureday, pls where can I get Dr quick in Abuja
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rachie83: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
tunji1984:
Thank you @futureday, pls where can I get Dr quick in Abuja
Call one of their Drs, Dr Uche- 07032842406.He will link you up with Abuja agent.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Peterjamesdan: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ Tunji1984,

One among the good things about your seminal analysis is that you do not have infection. Therefore, the concentration will be on improving on other things. You need to improve on the Motility. If get it up to 60% good but 70% will be better. Secondly your Count is Low. You need to work on it, though some men with low sperm have been able to get their wife pregnant. However, this does not mean that one should not work to increase on the count. The average of male sperm count as according to WHO is 15million/ml so you try as much as possible to increase on it. There are many things you can do, knowledgeable members have already given advice. I you eat well. EAT more of vegetables and fruits. Sush as Carrots, Cucumber, Cabbage, all edible green vegetables, bananas, Avocado pears. Reduce quantity of meat intake then eat more Fish. Then supplement with Men fertility supplement as you have already been advised. Above all pray earnestly then you will see what God can do.

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Peterjamesdan: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just follow advise of knowledgeable members and pray earnestly then you will be fine.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Fvine: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Jango97:
Hello All,
Greetings to the aus. Am just hoping some1 has gone through my situation am came out strong. Have beem battling low sperm count for 3years now with no improvement. Have tried different medications as well all to no avail. Have used manix, fertileaid with count boost, wellman, royal jelly, vitamine e, diffrent local herbs etc but all test comes out same 4mil. Am really frustrated right now and on the verger of doing something crazy plus am also loosing my mind on this. Please if you have any useful info help.
Have you done a Scrotal Scan to check for any blockage or Varicocele? If no please do while you continue treatment with supplements
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Topsy0426(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
I have been in this same problem till I came in contact with the Kedi revive. A product which has helped me in my sexual performance and difficulties now I am a testimony of the KEDI REVIVE. Now you may have gotten referrals who may have told you about the product, but before jumping into the conclusion to buying any product Always check out information About it.

Now you want to know more of what the Kedi Revive can do to your Health then Visit https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/revive-sex-booster-for-men.html Now.

I shared some good thoughts about the kedi revive which includes:
These are what you need to know before buying this product: | What is kedi revive? | How safe is the Product | Who and when is it needed? | Where can I get this product? | Dosage and administration
Visit https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/revive-sex-booster-for-men.html to Know More About Kedi Revive. Thank You
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by yolemum: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls house,what can be done to increase seminal volume cos it's just 1ML
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Kindly help interpret the results as follow:

Colour: Creamy
Odour: Acrid
Volume: 8.1ml
‎Viscosity: Non viscous
Liquefaction time: On production
Vability: Not viable (>60% dead in less than 2hrs after production)

Motility: Active 25% Sluggish 10% and Dead 65% 

Mo‎rphology: Norm. Head Norm. Tail 60%, Norm. Head Long Tailed 10% Round Head Norm. Tailed 30%
‎  
Count: 5.9x10^9/L (20-150)

Culture: NO significant bacteria growth after 48hrs of incubation at 37 degree celcius

#the count (5.9 billion per liter) was written in standard form. Not sure if that was a mistake cos it should be pet ml by my little understanding

That was the first test. I have not been able to see a doc. Because my location is a bit remote.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
yolemum:

Hello Sist, you can try the ginger root therapy. U get some ginger root and blend it very well, add some water and take on a daily basis. Should see significant improvement in about 2 weeks. Just make the ginger into a juice with water.....It works well....

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
witgig:
Kindly help interpret the results as follow:

Colour: Creamy
Odour: Acrid
Volume: 8.1ml
‎Viscosity: Non viscous
Liquefaction time: On production
Vability: Not viable (>60% dead in less than 2hrs after production)

Motility: Active 25% Sluggish 10% and Dead 65% 

Mo‎rphology: Norm. Head Norm. Tail 60%, Norm. Head Long Tailed 10% Round Head Norm. Tailed 30%
‎  
Count: 5.9x10^9/L (20-150)

Culture: NO significant bacteria growth after 48hrs of incubation at 37 degree celcius

#the count (5.9 billion per liter) was written in standard form. Not sure if that was a mistake cos it should be pet ml by my little understanding

That was the first test. I have not been able to see a doc. Because my location is a bit remote.

Please see a doctor. I do not know why the count was given in billions...standard is millions....you need to confirm this.
Motility is a little on the low side while morph is just OK. The volume is pretty much....way too much I think....Limit is 1.5 to 6 ml.......
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
mumemma:

Please see a doctor. I do not know why the count was given in billions...standard is millions....you need to confirm this.
Motility is a little on the low side while morph is just OK. The volume is pretty much....way too much I think....Limit is 1.5 to 6 ml.......

Thanks mumemma. I plan to repeat the test somewhere else. just waiting for the 2 weeks interval to elapse.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jossborn: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Maca is a superfood with highly densed nutrients. Maca boosts semen production and in overall effects improves men's fertility. It is known to address mild erectile dysfunction. It's an "adaptogen" and improves energy and stamina for physical, mental and sexual activities.

We have both organic Peruvian black maca powder by The Maca Team in stock. All in sealed containers. Should you need one, call or WhatsApp 08066357344.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by callJesu: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Several diseases most importantly viral, bacterial, other origins will be on the increase due to our environmental, physical, mental and emotional inability to complement our Natural Immunity to shield us away from some of them and "though they increase we couldn't help to decrease them despite all measures and strategy adopted to combat them but what you see is that they overwhelm us" . furthermore several cardiovascular disease including heart attack and failure, stroke, and coronary heart disease as well as diabetes, even obesity are a consequence of some deficiencies which may be due to our sedentary lifestyles, dietary factors and even our environment. The more heart breaking is the use of synthetic products/drugs to complicate the whole matter. Certain reports have shown that there are relationships between our lifestyle and infertility.

In men, sperm life to dead ratio, Sperm volume, morphology and motility, abnormalities and other parameters are good indicators of men's fertility. Deficiencies recorded in this parameters tends to corroborate the genetics of the present state of the cells.

In women, a test of hormonal imbalances, menstrual disorder, ovulation challenges, endometrosis and other problems may showcase infertility in such subjects.

Several methods are implicated in the treatment of this problems, moreover according to recent reports natural and dietary chemoprevention has shown to provide better results.

I stand for several of the natural methods recommended before now. Research are ongoing to defeat this trouble amidst young couples, so you are rest assured ththere is a taking over of the health sector from synthetic compounds to naturals.

Get good natural products and get well......

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by health4wealth(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Church12:
pls the experiece one in the house shd help me interpret this SFA test.
I married like 1 and half years ago

VISCOCITY: viscous
volume: 3ml
MICROSCOPY:
epithelia cells: Nil
Push cells : 0-2/HPF
RBC: 6-12/HBF
MOTILITY:
Active: 50%
Slugish: 40%
Non motile: 10%
MOPHPLOGY:
Normal form : 65%
point held: 20
swollen head: 05%
Tail defect : 10%
SEMEN COUNT: 05 million sperm cell per mil
CULTURE ISOLATE: No bacteria growth after 48 hours of incubation

Hi,

As suggested by other commentators, there are drugs to help boost your condition over time. I would recommend a natural supplement to help you. You can read about it and testimonies abound.

Please try Forever Multi-Maca. It is reach in amino acids and high in ptoein and a natural source of nutrient. Th spermatozoid count and motility is increased after a period of use. It also act as an adaptogen and hormonal regulator.

For product purchase, please call or text 08171703799. Delivery to certain parts of lagos is FREE.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by health4wealth(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
yolemum:

Please try the Forever Multi Maca Supplement.

After period of use, it increases count and motility. Maca also helps improve libido and virility while supporting immune system.

call or text 08171703799. delivery to selected locations in lagos is free!

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by broadstreet: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
please help me interpret this results SAMPLE PRODUCE Fluid COLLECTION MODE Reproduction ABSTINUENCE 5DAYS VOLUME 3.5MLS VISCOUSITY MODERATE COLOUR GREYISH ODOUR NORMAL
LIQUEFACTION <30MINS PH 8.0 MICRO: WBC-2-3/HPF, PUS -4-6HPF, BACT -《++》, EPTH- (+)
Morphology Normal-40%, abnormal- (head defect-40%, tail defect -20%
motility: fast progressive -20%, non motile -50% progression active -30%, passive -70%
count : 38×10×6 cell/ml (normal range: 20-150×10×6 cell/ml)
culture: yeided no significant growth after 48hrs of incubation @37degree
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2016
broadstreet:
please help me interpret this results SAMPLE PRODUCE Fluid COLLECTION MODE Reproduction ABSTINUENCE 5DAYS VOLUME 3.5MLS VISCOUSITY MODERATE COLOUR GREYISH ODOUR NORMAL
LIQUEFACTION <30MINS PH 8.0 MICRO: WBC-2-3/HPF, PUS -4-6HPF, BACT -《++》, EPTH- (+)
Morphology Normal-40%, abnormal- (head defect-40%, tail defect -20%
motility: fast progressive -20%, non motile -50% progression active -30%, passive -70%
count : 38×10×6 cell/ml (normal range: 20-150×10×6 cell/ml)
culture: yeided no significant growth after 48hrs of incubation @37degree

Your count is good and morph is OK but ur swimmers (motility) is far below the average. But not to worry....this result can get someone pregnant ......................for the WBC and PUS, seems you ll need some antibiotics to clear out likely infection.

For your motility to improve you can look out for supplements....wellman or Fertilsam M or Fertilaid...depends on your pocket.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by broadstreet: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
@mumena, thanks a lot God bless. kindly recommends any drug that clear likely infection and supplement to boost motility and morphology as you said.
thanks God bless u.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
broadstreet:
@mumena, thanks a lot God bless. kindly recommends any drug that clear likely infection and supplement to boost motility and morphology as you said.
thanks God bless u.

To boost ur motility and morph go for Fertilsam M....although it is expensive or Fertilaid/CountBoost.dey cost up to 30k for 3 month supply.dey r supplementa and u need an average of 3 months to see good results.yYou cam google them and read more.

Depends on ur finances,Wellman costs just 3k.and its also ok.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by alladinov: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls house, someone should help me interpret this SFA test result:
Colour: Grey
Volume: 2ml
Viscosity: Semi watery
Motility: 25
Active: 20
Sluggish: 05
Dead: 75
Normal form%: 30
Abnormal form %: 70
Count: 15million
PUS Cells: 0.002
PH: 7.5
Protein : H
Glucose: nil
Culture yielded: no bacterial growth after 24hr incubator @37
Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Colour: milky white
odour : characteristics
Volume: 1.5ml
Viscosity: watery
Motility:
Active: 10
Sluggish: 10
Dead: 80

Morphology Normal head %: 75
pin head %: 05
large head %: 10
double head : --
long tail %: 10
PUS Cells: 2-4
Total sperm count : 3.5 x10^6 cells/ml
comment : OLIGOSPERMA with poor motility

MICROSCOPY : PUS Cell 2-4/hpf, others nil
GRAMSTAIN : gram negative rods H
CULTURE YIELD : moderate growth of coliform organisms after 48 hours incubations at 37C
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
alladinov:
Colour: Grey
Volume: 2ml
Viscosity: Semi watery
Motility: 25
Active: 20
Sluggish: 05
Dead: 75
Normal form%: 30
Abnormal form %: 70
Count: 15million
PUS Cells: 0.002
PH: 7.5
Protein : H
Glucose: nil
Culture yielded: no bacterial growth after 24hr incubator @37
Thanks

Count is just Ok. You are at the least of the average based on latest WHO details. Anything below 15 is low sperm count. With this you produce just enough.

Motility is low sha o. The average is 50%. You can actually improve on this with supplements.
Morph is low but truth is that morphology is not a major index for infertility. A morph as low as 4% has being OKd.

How many days of abstinence before this result? My take is that you repeat this again to be sure. SFA's fluctuate............Start eaing healthy also

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
lastguy:
Colour: milky white
odour : characteristics
Volume: 1.5ml
Viscosity: watery
Motility:
Active: 10
Sluggish: 10
Dead: 80

Morphology Normal head %: 75
pin head %: 05
large head %: 10
double head : --
long tail %: 10
PUS Cells: 2-4
Total sperm count : 3.5 x10^6 cells/ml
comment : OLIGOSPERMA with poor motility

MICROSCOPY : PUS Cell 2-4/hpf, others nil
GRAMSTAIN : gram negative rods H
CULTURE YIELD : moderate growth of coliform organisms after 48 hours incubations at 37C

My advise is that you repeat this test to be sure of where you are. How many days abstinence gave this?

Actually, count is low and motility also. But I have this feeling you did abstain within the required limit.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
mumemma:

My advise is that you repeat this test to be sure of where you are. How many days abstinence gave this?

Actually, count is low and motility also. But I have this feeling you did abstain within the required limit.

Pls see this
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by alladinov: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
mumemma:

Count is just Ok. You are at the least of the average based on latest WHO details. Anything below 15 is low sperm count. With this you produce just enough.

Motility is low sha o. The average is 50%. You can actually improve on this with supplements.
Morph is low but truth is that morphology is not a major index for infertility. A morph as low as 4% has being OKd.

How many days of abstinence before this result? My take is that you repeat this again to be sure. SFA's fluctuate............Start eaing healthy also
Thank you very much
I actually abstained for 8 days before the test. So what supplements can I use to increase my motility.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mommatriplets: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
@alladinov 8days abstinence is wrong
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
alladinov 8 days abstinence is totally wrong, didnt ur doc/lab tell u?
abi u tot abstaining for that long would give a bera result grin grin.
just kidding bro...it happens to even the best of us... abstaining for 2 or 3 days is recomnded, though some docs/lab accept 4 upto 5 days

u need fresh sperm to give woman belle, thats why playboys are more succesful in the giving belle thing, as they are always pumping out, thus hv fresh swimmers all the time....lol my theory,. cud be wrong!-------------------hv been wrong many times grin grin grin
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
alladinov:

Thank you very much
I actually abstained for 8 days before the test. So what supplements can I use to increase my motility.

Based on ur pocket ooo...try Fertilsam M or Fertilaid/Motility Boost or just Wellman (2500).d odas are more expensive up to 40k for 3 months produce...

8 days is too much...pls repeat dis SFA...eat walnuts also....dey help.....veggies....go low on sugar
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by alladinov: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
@RipVanWink, @mommatriplets thank you so much. This is my first time of doing this test. Never knew abstaining for 8 days will not give good result. Are you guys suggesting I have a fresh test and how soon after the first one.thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
alladinov:
@RipVanWink, @mommatriplets thank you so much. This is my first time of doing this test. Never knew abstaining for 8 days will not give good result. Are you guys suggesting I have a fresh test and how soon after the first one.thanks

yes, the one u did isnt good/accurate.
u can retest anytime...but best u produce a sample 2 or 3 days after u last dumped ur load grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.