Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (337579 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2016
sammysunny88:
There is natural pure herbal that can cure erectile dysfunction. Wehther you are not getting attention at all or is not strong enough or quick ejaculation, this herbal from China is very effective in addreesing that issue permanently within a week or two and the person will not be place on continuious treatment because the product are for prevention and curative. The efficacy of this product are highly guaranteed because they are pure herbs from China and I have used to treat and cure many issues related to infertility in both men and women such as premature ejaculation, low sperm counts, low libido, irregular menstruation when menses are flowing regularly or not flowing at all due to blockage cause by infections, weak performanc, impotenc etc. We have used this herbal to cure all this problem and is complete and permanent cure. With this herbal, couples that have married for 22 years with a child have been treated and cure within 30 days, the wife was comfirmed pregnant and many testimonies. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
bros, why not drop the name of the herbal tea.
many will benefit from your help.
thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sammysunny88: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
shedy03:

bros, why not drop the name of the herbal tea.
many will benefit from your help.
thanks.
They are not tea but herbal product from China and they are in tablet, capsule and pill form. I don't want to be ban that is why I don't drop it here and I may drop it and you won't be able to get it that is why I said anyone that have interest should drop his or her whatsapp contact then we can talk then, I will tell you everything about this herbal.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by wisepigeon: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Faith2013:

wow!! that was a great improvement in just a month. My sister, it so true that men hardly open up about male infertility. Honestly this journey has straigthened our relationship with the help of God. My DH also takes additional maca supplement with fertilaid. We will obtain another SA in 3 weeks to see if there is any improvement, which there will be IJN.
please, how can I get maca and fertilaid and how much? my brother needs help.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
sammysunny88:
They are not tea but herbal product from China and they are in tablet, capsule and pill form. I don't want to be ban that is why I don't drop it here and I may drop it and you won't be able to get it that is why I said anyone that have interest should drop his or her whatsapp contact then we can talk then, I will tell you everything about this herbal.
No one will ban you when you list supplements. You can send me PM and give me the list let me help you to post here if you're scared of being banned. Unless you're looking for who to dupe in this recession then know God is watching you. I await your PM. Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
wisepigeon:
please, how can I get maca and fertilaid and how much? my brother needs help.
Check in health shops depending on your location. Most health shops in shoprite will have them. As for cost, it depends on dollar rate at the time the seller purchased so it's actually not stable but budget around 8k for fertilaid and say 4k for Maca. Might be higher or lower.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by GreenWorld: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
sammysunny88:
There is natural pure herbal that can cure erectile dysfunction. Wehther you are not getting attention at all or is not strong enough or quick ejaculation, this herbal from China is very effective in addreesing that issue permanently within a week or two and the person will not be place on continuious treatment because the product are for prevention and curative. The efficacy of this product are highly guaranteed because they are pure herbs from China and I have used to treat and cure many issues related to infertility in both men and women such as premature ejaculation, low sperm counts, low libido, irregular menstruation when menses are flowing regularly or not flowing at all due to blockage cause by infections, weak performanc, impotenc etc. We have used this herbal to cure all this problem and is complete and permanent cure. With this herbal, couples that have married for 22 years with a child have been treated and cure within 30 days, the wife was comfirmed pregnant and many testimonies. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.

Please I am interested in this. We are marketers of Greenworld herbal supplements and can also add this to our products if it is efficacious. Send me an sms on 08058559985. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sammysunny88: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
miraclebaby:
No one will ban you when you list supplements. You can send me PM and give me the list let me help you to post here if you're scared of being banned. Unless you're looking for who to dupe in this recession then know God is watching you. I await your PM. Peace.
Am not a dup beside is not by force I know what am talking about. If you want to know about the product, drop your contact and I will tell you everything you need to know and after I have explain to you and you are not interested, then we can cut our conversation. I don't think there is any way one can be dup by chatting without ask you money. Even if you are interested in the product and you want to buy, am not going to ask you money until u see what you want to buy before you sent the money it doesn't matter your location. So what are we talking about??
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2016
help o. I need an address or link to an online shop where I can get fertilsan m.
and if you have bought it, pls give me an idea of the cost.
thank you.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2016
sammysunny88:
Am not a dup beside is not by force I know what am talking about. If you want to know about the product, drop your contact and I will tell you everything you need to know and after I have explain to you and you are not interested, then we can cut our conversation. I don't think there is any way one can be dup by chatting without ask you money. Even if you are interested in the product and you want to buy, am not going to ask you money until u see what you want to buy before you sent the money it doesn't matter your location. So what are we talking about??
Yes, I know how the personal chats go. You try to convince the person that it works and some gullible ones will fall for that. You're a marketer and you guys always have sweet mouth. I don't think there's any new product in ttc. So kindly drop the name and you will see people that have used it commenting on it.
The mail you sent me is empty, kindly write details you want to share. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sammysunny88: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
miraclebaby:
Yes, I know how the personal chats go. You try to convince the person that it works and some gullible ones will fall for that. You're a marketer and you guys always have sweet mouth. I don't think there's any new product in ttc. So kindly drop the name and you will see people that have used it commenting on it.
The mail you sent me is empty, kindly write details you want to share. I rest my case.
Lolz, check your mail now I have send you a message. Will don't have to argue on this here beside you are just talking onbehalf of people so just add me let tell you all what want to know about the product. As for marketer issue, am not desperate to sell any product but just to pass out informations that will beneficial to people.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2016
sammysunny88:
Lolz, check your mail now I have send you a message. Will don't have to argue on this here beside you are just talking onbehalf of people so just add me let tell you all what want to know about the product. As for marketer issue, am not desperate to sell any product but just to pass out informations that will beneficial to people.
I said you should write the details in the mail. I don't do unknown whatsapp chat neither am I on bbm.
The details is all I ask for in my mail.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sammysunny88: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
miraclebaby:
I said you should write the details in the mail. I don't do unknown whatsapp chat neither am I on bbm.
The details is all I ask for in my mail.
Ok tell me, is it on infertility alone that you want me to talk about or the general diseases?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by francky4(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
tpapi:
av u seen anyone dat got cured of heavy growth thru d use of antibiotics

I tote u wia in support of nickdoc's herbs and dat it works seems it doesnt really work
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
francky4:

I tote u wia in support of nickdoc's herbs and dat it works seems it doesnt really work
Can u copy n paste my comment here to Prove dat i said nickdoc herbs really works
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by our9ja: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Someone that has experience should help me explain this ?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by our9ja: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2016

Volume 5ml
Viscosity Loul
Colour......Straul

PH 7.0

Morphology Normal 20% Abnormal 80%
Motility. Active 10% sluggish 10% non motile 80%
Progression active 20% passive passive 80%
count 2 milliom

Culture... Yeilded growth of staphylococus Alreus after 42giyrs of incubation at 37 0c
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
our9ja:

Volume 5ml
Viscosity Loul
Colour......Straul

PH 7.0

Morphology Normal 20% Abnormal 80%
Motility. Active 10% sluggish 10% non motile 80%
Progression active 20% passive passive 80%
count 2 milliom

Culture... Yeilded growth of staphylococus Alreus after 42giyrs of incubation at 37 0c

its not a good result, chances of fertilizing a feale are low with this result, who recommends 20m count, yours is 5m, progressive 405, urs is 20% etc, and then you have staph again.
your doc would recommend antibiotics regimen to treat the infection, and then put you on sperm boosting drugs like fertile aid, proviron, addyzoa, fertilsan m etc.
natural sperm boosters like onion n honey, garlic n honey, guava leave and honey etc are also said to help.
wish u Gods favour, someone with 10m count succesfully impregnated his wife on this forum, though he was on sperm booster
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
deleted
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
pls who knows a good lab one can do sfa in asaba?.
pls its urgent
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by our9ja: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
RipVanWink:
Thanks we have started talking the Antibiotics In fact the name is Augumentin 625 and other Muilty Vitamins and the Dr place us on 7 days injection with ceftakol ..according to the Dr we're suppose to take the Antibiotics for 3weeks before we should go for test again..Because he want us to take care of the infection first

its not a good result, chances of fertilizing a feale are low with this result, who recommends 20m count, yours is 5m, progressive 405, urs is 20% etc, and then you have staph again.
your doc would recommend antibiotics regimen to treat the infection, and then put you on sperm boosting drugs like fertile aid, proviron, addyzoa, fertilsan m etc.
natural sperm boosters like onion n honey, garlic n honey, guava leave and honey etc are also said to help.
wish u Gods favour, someone with 10m count succesfully impregnated his wife on this forum, though he was on sperm booster
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
jones2014:
Am a bit on the edge here o, personally i would stick with one supplement and switch to another if there is no +ve result. I have seen a couple of trials sha but didnt follow up with results. The thing is most of ds drugs have their own side effects which we need to watch out for. Am stopping my last bottle of dr quick b4 month end irrespective.

@jones2014,pls I want to know if the dr quick truly worked.DH jst started taking dr quick capsule.pls ur quick response will be highly appreciated
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2016
caon:

@jones2014,pls I want to know if the dr quick truly worked.DH jst started taking dr quick capsule.pls ur quick response will be highly appreciated

Well let me share my expeeience, ordered for 4 bottles, at the completion of the 3rd bottle conducted another SA just to check my parameters, twas ok. Eventually I finished d last bottle and went in for another test, the results for me was quite unbelievable, figures indicated very low sperm count, reduced motility etc. I wasn't happy at all and I spoke to d Dr quick himsel cos dat was d same tin I dd before purchaseand usage, he urged me to continue usage and that things were gonna be fine, I said NO, maybe he sensed I did wanna buy after the failed trial he offered to give me more bottles for free which I declined as well. The bottom line is our bodies react separately to different treatments, it didnt work for me I must say and i am taking another approach. Hope ds helps. Cheers
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wao dis is really serious
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=jones2014 post=50624088][/quote] @jones2014,pls I will lik to send u a PM
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2016
caon:

@jones2014,pls I will lik to send u a PM
Pls feel free...
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2016
thank you all the papas and mamas keeping this thread,i appreciate u all,i pray that this remaining months will be a glorious and fruitful months for us all and our testemonies are sure.pls let not relent in doing our best coming out to discuss our challenges and responding to our brothersand sisters questions. and encouraging ourselves, pls even if you hv gotton ur bfp, may God giv us his grace to also come out and encourage others, God will bless u,to all pregg mamas,happy bumbing and you shall deliver like hebrew women,papas that make it happen i dey hail una.God protections upon u.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
@Caon,i just read your post on dr quick drug,u hv Said it all our body react differently to drug what works for A might not work for B,ur experience was exactly what happened to my hubby,i bought first one after completing the third bottle checked and the motility reduce drastically to zero,i call dr Quick he encouraged me and promise me it will increase by sending to us special bottles,we finished it last two months and nothing happened,we hv decided to give a break. i'm not condeming the drug like i said what works for one might not work for another,so if it works for u good,even in the course of taking the special bottles i put my hope it will work by going extra mile and recommended it to 4 different pple. God help us. pls if anyone is using another one presently and his getting results shld come out,i wldnt mind trying again,God will answer us all,Amen

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2016
futureday:
@Caon,i just read your post on dr quick drug,u hv Said it all our body react differently to drug what works for A might not work for B,ur experience was exactly what happened to my hubby,i bought first one after completing the third bottle checked and the motility reduce drastically to zero,i call dr Quick he encouraged me and promise me it will increase by sending to us special bottles,we finished it last two months and nothing happened,we hv decided to give a break. i'm not condeming the drug like i said what works for one might not work for another,so if it works for u good,even in the course of taking the special bottles i put my hope it will work by going extra mile and recommended it to 4 different pple. God help us. pls if anyone is using another one presently and his getting results shld come out,i wldnt mind trying again,God will answer us all,Amen

try Fertilsam M......ve been on it. my results have improved....infact my wife took in Spetember but we lost it. Am sure another one is on the way.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2016
@mumemma,i sent u pm,check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

Viewing this topic: mythy70(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.