Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335439 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LadyGuinivere: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumemma:

My advise is that you repeat this test to be sure of where you are. How many days abstinence gave this?

Actually, count is low and motility also. But I have this feeling you did abstain within the required limit.

Okay. Presently I am at ekiti, oye ekiti. I want to go to the
teaching hospital to see a doc but when I get to hospital,
who exactly will I say I want to see or which department will
I head to?
pls help me out. I have been down seriously.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
lastguy:

Okay. Presently I am at ekiti, oye ekiti. I want to go to the
teaching hospital to see a doc but when I get to hospital,
who exactly will I say I want to see or which department will
I head to?
pls help me out. I have been down seriously.

Do not be down plss.....I was in a similar situation not too long.still believing am out of this.
Since you are goin to a teaching hospital u ll need to see d gynaecologist.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumemma:

Do not be down plss.....I was in a similar situation not too long.still believing am out of this.

Having going through your posts, I saw you had issues. Sonce you have been taking the drugs, any improvement so far? I am still on drugs I was given. So after that, I will go to the hospital
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by health4wealth(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Let's talk about our Sexual Performance and Challenges

Do you have low sexual drive? fertility issues? or observing reduced performance by DH? weakness of the organ? early expulsion? Is work stress affecting your urge and sexual stamina? loss of sexual interest as a married woman?

These are issues that lots of men face and deal with in silence regarding sexual performance. Same for women losing interest in sex and rather just feign a reason to stay away. A family unit should be able to discuss their problems and seek solutions. To all men or women who have a positive answer to any of the questions above, i introduce to you a natural safe supplement to help boost sexual performance and combat impotence - the Forever Multi Maca

- Maca, Known as the sex herb of the Incas, is rich in amino acids and high protein
- increases fertility in both sexes. It improves libido and virility
- Maca acts as an adaptogen and hormonal regulator. Adaptogens are herbal susbstances which help body system fight stress and body changes naturally
- Highly beneficial for sexual impotence, menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems
- Increases sexual energy, sex drive and stamina
- In sexually mature men, it improves spermatozoid count and motility is increased
- It lessens inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland
- supports the immune system

For those who have used or using it, kindly share experience

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other affordable range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799

mail to health4wealth2000 @ gmail . com

Thank you. we shall all overcome!

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
lastguy:

Having going through your posts, I saw you had issues. Sonce you have been taking the drugs, any improvement so far? I am still on drugs I was given. So after that, I will go to the hospital

Interesting you were given drugs by a hospital. The hospital I did my test advised for IVF straight but I did research and started supplements. I have been on Fertilsam M after one month on Fertilaid. I want to finish it for 3 months. Although I am yet to get my BFP but I know this year it will happen.

I ve not done another test as I personally do not want to believing for conception soon.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
mumemma:

Interesting you were given drugs by a hospital. The hospital I did my test advised for IVF straight but I did research and started supplements. I have been on Fertilsam M after one month on Fertilaid. I want to finish it for 3 months. Although I am yet to get my BFP but I know this year it will happen.

I ve not done another test as I personally do not want to believing for conception soon.

I wasn't given drugs by the hospital but a pharmacist. During this period of taking these drugs, do you still have se.x with your wife or u abstain till you will finish the drugs? Pls dont see the question as if I am asking too much. I just need to know. I shed tears yesterday. I never tot I could be in this kind of position. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by santagelo25(m): 4:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Lastly,sure you can sleep with your wife.You never can tell,she may conceive before you finish taking the drugs. Wish everyone here a successful journey. Thanks to those keeping the forum going.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by health4wealth(f): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2016
mumemma:

God bless you. I love your positive outlook to this issue and sure from your comments, you did not seat back but also researched on the problem seeking solution and helping others.

I pray your efforts will be crowned with a smile soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by health4wealth(f): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2016
FERTILITY PROBLEMS

If you are experiencing infertility, you are not alone. Statistics indicate that about 2.1 million married couples experience infertility, and 6.1 million women between the ages of 15 to 44 have an impaired ability to have children. Studies have also found that 9.2 million women made use of infertility services at some time in their life. Because fertility issues are so prominent, it is important to understand infertility, its causes and risk factors.

Infertility is defined as the inability to become pregnant after a year or more of sperm insemination or well-timed, unprotected vaginal intercourse. Infertility may be a[i] temporary[/i] or a permanent condition; this depends on the cause, and the fertility of the partner at any particular point in time. Due to cultural beliefs, infertility is seen as a woman’s problem which is not true. It is both a male and female problem as conception depends on the following factors:

- ability of the fertilized egg (embryo) to become implanted in the woman's uterus
- a good quality embryo
- production of healthy sperm by the man and healthy eggs by the woman
- sperm's ability to reach the egg
- sperm's ability to fertilize the egg when they meet
- unblocked fallopian tubes that allow the sperm to reach the egg

Causes of infertility
There are many potential causes for infertility or reproductive problems. Chronic illnesses, as well as their treatments, can lead to fertility problems, Illnesses like diabetes and hypothyroidism can cause fertility problems. Insulin, antidepressants, and thyroid hormones may lead to irregular menstrual cycles, for example. Or medication used to treat peptic ulcers or hypertension can cause male factor infertility, including problems with sperm production or their ability to fertilize the egg. Furthermore, cancer treatments can lead to fertility problems, especially radiation therapy near the reproductive organs. Some sexually transmitted diseases can block the fallopian tubes, making pregnancy either impossible or putting a woman at risk for ectopic pregnancy.

infertility in men

Sometimes a man is born with problems affecting his sperm. Other times problems arise due to illness or injury. For example, cystic fibrosis frequently causes infertility in men. Infertility in men is most often caused by:
• problems making sperm -- producing too few sperm or none at all
• problems with the sperm's ability to reach the egg and fertilize it -- abnormal sperm shape or structure prevent it from moving correctly

Risk factors:
• cancer radiation treatment and chemotherapy
• environmental toxins, including pesticides and lead
• being overweight or underweight
• health problems that cause hormonal changes
• medications (drugs)
• poor diet
• sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
• stress
• tobacco smoking

Some Causes of infertility in women

Most cases of infertility in women arise from problems with ovulation. Without ovulation, there are no eggs to be fertilized. Irregular or absent menstrual periods are some signs that a woman is not ovulating normally. For example, birth control pills might temporarily alter female sex hormone production, which can take some time to restore after a woman stops birth control pills. This problem is usually temporary, but might take longer than the woman wants. Other causes of fertility problems in women include:

• blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy
• physical problems with the uterus
• uterine fibroids

Recommended Natural Supplements

Forever VitoLize (Men/Women) – Formulated with a proprietary blend of palmetto, pygeum and pumpkin seed. Highly beneficial for production of male hormones and balanced with critical nutrients to provide optimal prostate health and testicular function. It provides polyphenols (antioxidants) equivalent to eating an entire pomegranate fruit. Helpful supplement against discomfort due to PMS, menopause or less than optimal urinary tract function.

Forever Royal Jelly – It contains Vitamins A, C, D, E and rich in B complex which is vital for synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats. This is a natural source of pure acetylcholine. Good for hormonal balance and vital for both male and female fertility. It is a mild aphrodisiac.

Forever Multi Maca – The most important effect of the multi maca is to improve libido and virility. Also increase spermatozoid count and their motility. It is highly beneficial for sexual impotence, menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems.

Forever Aloe Vera Gel – This contains more than 200 nutritional compounds and detoxifies the entire body systems of toxins. A general body tonic replenishing lost vital nutrients, it is an elixir of life.

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other Forever range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp – 08026269659
e-mail: health4wealth2000@gmail.com

Thank you

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
lastguy:

I wasn't given drugs by the hospital but a pharmacist. During this period of taking these drugs, do you still have se.x with your wife or u abstain till you will finish the drugs? Pls dont see the question as if I am asking too much. I just need to know. I shed tears yesterday. I never tot I could be in this kind of position. Thanks

No I do not abstain.....from my research regular release of sperm gives room for newer and healthier ones.Do not weep o.i know ow it feels....Weeping doesnt solve anything...pick up be positive and move on....i know wat it feels.send me a private message so we can relate and encourage ourselves more.
please find Fertilsam M.....dats wat I am on.....and I know my result is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
health4wealth:

God bless you. I love your positive outlook to this issue and sure from your comments, you did not seat back but also researched on the problem seeking solution and helping others.

I pray your efforts will be crowned with a smile soonest.

Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
@mumemma Kindly help interpret the results as follow:

Colour: Creamy
Odour: Acrid
Volume: 7.5ml
‎Viscosity: Non viscous
Liquefaction time: 1hr after production
Vability: Not viable

Motility: Active 55% Sluggish 20% and Dead 25% 

Mo‎rphology: Norm. Head & tailed 90% Norm. Head & long tailed 10%
‎  
‎  
Count: 8.0x10^9/L (20-150)[conversion to ml would be 8million/l]

Culture: NO significant bacteria growth after 24hrs of incubation

#the count again in billion.

This d second test at a different Lab
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
witgig:

‎  
‎  

Bro well from my little knowledge.....while ur count is on the low side...not too low as 10 is d mark,ur morph and motility is just Ok.my concern here is ur volume.....pretty much for both result...6ml os d mark
i think u shud see a doc but keep trying,I am sure ur values are ok for conception....

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
@witgig,im only seeing one Sfa here,u said u did at different lab? for the one u posted thank God no bacteria growth,your motility and morphology are ok above WHO report but your count is 8millons and according to world health org. sperm count should be 20millon and above. you can see the lab gave u range of 20-150. try and eat healthy and take vitamins.if you have money try fertilsan m is online or Dr quick herbal supplement sold at the rate of 5k. most papas here have tried it and testify.i believe it will work for u within 3month. other parameters are ok. eat lots of veggies and cut carbs and alcohol
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
witgig:
‎  
‎  
witgig:
Kindly help interpret the results as follow:

Volume: 8.1ml
Liquefaction time: On production
Vability: Not viable (>60% dead in less than 2hrs after production)

Motility: Active 25% Sluggish 10% and Dead 65% 

Mo‎rphology: Norm. Head Norm. Tail 60%, Norm. Head Long Tailed 10% Round Head Norm. Tailed 30%
‎  
Count: 5.9x10^9/L (20-150)

Culture: NO significant bacteria growth after 48hrs of incubation at 37 degree celcius

#the count (5.9 billion per liter) was written in standard form. Not sure if that was a mistake cos it should be pet ml by my little understanding

That was the first test. I have not been able to see a doc. Because my location is a bit remote.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
futureday:
@witgig,im only seeing one Sfa here,u said u did at different lab? for the one u posted thank God no bacteria growth,your motility and morphology are ok above WHO report but your count is 8millons and according to world health org. sperm count should be 20millon and above. you can see the lab gave u range of 20-150. try and eat healthy and take vitamins.if you have money try fertilsan m is online or Dr quick herbal supplement sold at the rate of 5k. most papas here have tried it and testify.i believe it will work for u within 3month. other parameters are ok. eat lots of veggies and cut carbs and alcohol

Thanks..never knew I could be in this situation. It's not my fault anyway. The focus had been on my wife. She's been on medication for 6 Months..i wish I had gone for the Sfa a lot earlier.

I ll keep trusting Allah. To Him shall all the glory be in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
@witgig,i know how you feel but i must tell u that ur case is not worst,for me is a minor thing to compare with what others have experienced and some still experiencing that,there is a case of someone here with zero count,no living cell and Blc our God is alive today the sperm has rose to 20millions and above,and someone low motility today just a month of adjusting his life style,eating healthy the 0 motility is now 25 percent and they never lost hope blc they believe it shall ends in praises one day. pple here even have low count and motility worst than yours today they are carrying thier bundle of joy. my brother in sha Allah you will testify.your are lucky u have living cell it will keep increasing,the second result show low motility different from first one work on your self and take veggies believe me before you know it ur wife will conceive. me i never lost hope and still believing and trusting him blc i know he is God that can never ever fail. pull yourself together make sure your wife is ok . Allah cannot fail

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AbusM(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
For those whose case might be related to low sperm count and also low motility, I have a little suggestion about a drug. Its called PrOxeed. It is an encompassing supplement. It helps a great deal in this area. Kindly let me know if you need to see a sample of its pack and other details about it. 

I am resident in saudi Arabia, and a consultant here recommended it and testimonies have abound. It might be a little bit scarce in Nigeria but i believe you can still get it in some big pharmacies. It's quite scarce here also.

To wrap it, you have to remain happy. .Just believe that God is never late, don't get yourself all worked up and don't allow anyone to make you feel bad. Whenever friends and families ask you what the situation is.. Just always gladly tell them, very soon. The full joy of parenting will surely be present in your households.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
May the Lord bless our efforts this week! @mumemma and co, thanks for the good work.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by psalmy2g(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
You can actually eliminate all types of male infertility with these products proudly manufactured by Natures Way USA...

We offer delivery to all part of the world...

Testimonies are already threading the air.........

Don't be left out......

HEALTH BENEFITS OF C247:
- Promotes Longevity.
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Protects against hearts diseases and its complications.
- Helps prevent cancer of any origin.
- Controls high blood pressure.
- Controls blood sugar.
- Enhances and balances the metabolism.
- Increases the production of inherent glutathione in our body.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Regenerate liver cells.
- Promotes healthy blood circulation.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Reduces fatigues, depression and anxiety.
- Enhances sexual vitality.
- Prevents degenerative diseases like arthritis and rheumatism.
- Inhibits tumor growth. etc//

HEALTH BENEFITS OF LIVEN CAPPUCCINO COFFEE:
• Lowers cholesterol level
• Protects against heart disease and complications
• Helps prevent cancer of any origin
• Controls high-blood pressure
• Prevents degenerative diseases such a Arthritis and Rheumatism
• Reduces the risk of developing Type II Diabetes
• Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
• Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the Immune System
• Detoxifies the Body
• Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcohol intake
• Enhances sexual vitality
• Rejuvenates the skin
• Improves performance and endurance during exercise
• Enhances concentration
• Reduces fatigue
• Heightens alertness
• Increases sperm motility
• Relieves headache
• Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
PREPARATION:
Empty contecup. Add 250 ml of hot water. Stir well.

WHATSAPP: +2348035376308

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2016
hmmm @witgig, ur count is 8m/ml, which is on the low side, who standard is about 20m/ml, i still dont understand the 8.1ml ejaculate volume, its too big, normal sample volume is 1.5ml to 5ml
ur other parameters appear fair...

u need to see a urologist to prescribe drugs to boost ur count.

you cud also try fertilsan m, count boost by fairheaven, addyzoa etc?
do u hv low libido, do u take sex performance drugs like viagra,taladis etc, u need to stop as ths cause low sperm count.

you could try the onion honey/ guava leaves honey / dates, aki awusa, coconut therapy....google for more info

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by elyakay: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Boll2010:
If you stay in ibadan,I know a doc, I'm referring you to the doc cause he has worked on an fifty year old woman before and she's now 3month preg.

His in late 60s or early 70s

Good morning, pls I need the address in ibadan or cud u pls send me ur no?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gidjah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
We're can one get this my dear sis, I reside in FCT . THANKS
Here are a list of supplements that is working for us:

Fertilaid For Men
Motility Boost for men( Fairhaven)
MACA pills (puritan's pride)
Selenium
B-12
L-Arginine
Asian Ginseng
CO Q-10
Vitamin E
L-carnitine
Vitamin E

This may seem a little bit too much but they are natural supplements and have no after effects.
what are the prices too.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gidjah(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rachie83:
Yes try Dr Quick herbal supplement as you have been advised it works wonder.
can it be gotten in Abuja please?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gidjah(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Unfortunately, you can't get it in FCT. you might have to call their lines.
tunji1984:
Thank you @futureday, pls where can I get Dr quick in Abuja
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gidjah(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls uncle TJ, have you been able to get the Dr quick here in FCT? Please let me know
Peterjamesdan:
@ Tunji1984,

One among the good things about your seminal analysis is that you do not have infection. Therefore, the concentration will be on improving on other things. You need to improve on the Motility. If get it up to 60% good but 70% will be better. Secondly your Count is Low. You need to work on it, though some men with low sperm have been able to get their wife pregnant. However, this does not mean that one should not work to increase on the count. The average of male sperm count as according to WHO is 15million/ml so you try as much as possible to increase on it. There are many things you can do, knowledgeable members have already given advice. I you eat well. EAT more of vegetables and fruits. Sush as Carrots, Cucumber, Cabbage, all edible green vegetables, bananas, Avocado pears. Reduce quantity of meat intake then eat more Fish. Then supplement with Men fertility supplement as you have already been advised. Above all pray earnestly then you will see what God can do.

Bless you!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gidjah(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Never had a great level of comfort and hope until I came across this thread. God bless and really reward you my darling op (ladies for this amazing strength and lack of discouragement. )at least i hope against hope now. Got into this mess for like 10yrs plus before I got engaged .i thought it was a simplething and negligible too, but alas, I am here .God will help all the married peeps going through this issh o,it can be very very disgraceful and discouraging at the same time
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sheddy03: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
AbusM:
For those whose case might be related to low sperm count and also low motility, I have a little suggestion about a drug. Its called PrOxeed. It is an encompassing supplement. It helps a great deal in this area. Kindly let me know if you need to see a sample of its pack and other details about it. 

I am resident in saudi Arabia, and a consultant here recommended it and testimonies have abound. It might be a little bit scarce in Nigeria but i believe you can still get it in some big pharmacies. It's quite scarce here also.

To wrap it, you have to remain happy. .Just believe that God is never late, don't get yourself all worked up and don't allow anyone to make you feel bad. Whenever friends and families ask you what the situation is.. Just always gladly tell them, very soon. The full joy of parenting will surely be present in your households.
thanks sir, like your post here is directed at me.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sheddy03: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
gidjah:
Never had a great level of comfort and hope until I came across this thread. God bless and really reward you my darling op (ladies for this amazing strength and lack of discouragement. )at least i hope against hope now. Got into this mess for like 10yrs plus before I got engaged .i thought it was a simplething and negligible too, but alas, I am here .God will help all the married peeps going through this issh o,it can be very very disgraceful and discouraging at the same time
am 5years now TTC, it hasn't been easy. thank God for forum like this, it gives one some hope.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sheddy03: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
futureday:
@witgig,i know how you feel but i must tell u that ur case is not worst,for me is a minor thing to compare with what others have experienced and some still experiencing that,there is a case of someone here with zero count,no living cell and Blc our God is alive today the sperm has rose to 20millions and above,and someone low motility today just a month of adjusting his life style,eating healthy the 0 motility is now 25 percent and they never lost hope blc they believe it shall ends in praises one day. pple here even have low count and motility worst than yours today they are carrying thier bundle of joy. my brother in sha Allah you will testify.your are lucky u have living cell it will keep increasing,the second result show low motility different from first one work on your self and take veggies believe me before you know it ur wife will conceive. me i never lost hope and still believing and trusting him blc i know he is God that can never ever fail. pull yourself together make sure your wife is ok . Allah cannot fail
this is inspiring, thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nairasurplus(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
mumemma:

Please,
How do I buy fertilesan m. I need it now. Can we chat 08182872016

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.