Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335385 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2016
@mumemma,so sorry for your lost,another one will come soonest,i join my faith in prayer with u. pls how can i get the fertilsan m?pls check ur mail or send me mail at udeGod64@gmail.com. may God grant our hrt desire
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
mumemma:

try Fertilsam M......ve been on it. my results have improved....infact my wife took in Spetember but we lost it. Am sure another one is on the way.
ok
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
tpapi:
did u combine any other drug wit fertilsam M

I am on Fertilsam and Wellman. Take wellman in the morning and Fertilsam in the evening....
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
futureday:
@mumemma,so sorry for your lost,another one will come soonest,i join my faith in prayer with u. pls how can i get the fertilsan m?pls check ur mail or send me mail at udeGod64@gmail.com. may God grant our hrt desire

I will email you.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
tpapi:
did u combine any other drug wit fertilsam M

Is it fertilsam M or fertilsan M cos amazon is showing fertilsan M

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fertilsam+M&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afertilsam+M
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gasbee: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
ok
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016
lastguy:

Is it fertilsam M or fertilsan M cos amazon is showing fertilsan M

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fertilsam+M&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afertilsam+M
shd b fertilsan M
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
futureday:
sorry for the lose bros.
I really need the fertilsan m drug, pls mail me the info about how to get it. ka-lava@hotmail.co.uk.
thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lionlee216(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
shedy03:

sorry for the lose bros.
I really need the fertilsan m drug, pls mail me the info about how to get it. ka-lava@hotmail.co.uk.
thanks.

You can search for it on ebay or amazon.. its costing me 92k to order for a client on ebay
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AmazingDanny(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
How much is maca and fertilaid? I nee help asap
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2016
mumemma:

try Fertilsam M......ve been on it. my results have improved....infact my wife took in Spetember but we lost it. Am sure another one is on the way.
You didn't tell us you got bfp ooh. Don't worry, God will surprise you with multiples soon.

@ futureday Fertilsan M is the one on market now. Dh just started his as we hope for God of surprises to come to our aid.

Problem is the supp isn't available in Naija so you have to order online or get through someone travelling. Research says it's best so far for men.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
miraclebaby:
You didn't tell us you got bfp ooh. Don't worry, God will surprise you with multiples soon.

@ futureday Fertilsan M is the one on market now. Dh just started his as we hope for God of surprises to come to our aid.

Problem is the supp isn't available in Naija so you have to order online or get through someone travelling. Research says it's best so far for men.

Am so sorry....we didnt dw was pregnant o.na when d bleedig start for days we go hospital and doc had to do tests and scan to know wat happened....was too down to write...But am up again
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ZaraOli: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello everyone

I will appreciate your response.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
miraclebaby:

thank you dear,if we are three we can order for 180days,i think it will be cheaper that way,someone here said.is 92k dont know if is for 3months or 180days that is 9months,if is for three month is on a high side. pls anybody ordering shld let me know mamas and papas,i wld even prefer powder,swallowing tablets don tire dh. God pls answer us quick,Amen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lionlee216(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
futureday:
thank you dear,if we are three we can order for 180days,i think it will be cheaper that way,someone here said.is 92k dont know if is for 3months or 180days that is 9months,if is for three month is on a high side. pls anybody ordering shld let me know mamas and papas,i wld even prefer powder,swallowing tablets don tire dh. God pls answer us quick,Amen

The 92k is for 3 packs/month supply for the capsule including delivery to Nigeria. I saw them on Amazon. Price ranges from $155 to $249 excluding shipping.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
ZaraOli:
Hello everyone
We are trying to treat low Sper.m motility and count
(7% motility and immotility 83%, non progressive 10%, total imotility 17%)
Vol 12.6 mil.
The doctor prescribed manix for my partner. I wanted to ask if anyone here as used it before for such a similar case and how effective it was. I am inclined towards fertilisan M , but the doctor has not heard of the drug before.
have both of u check for infection,? to rule out that,then like u said ur dr prescribed manix for ur dh,manix too has good review from what the ppl that used it said,u can go thru the previous chats and see ppl experience tlws that, most drs dont know abt fertilsan m,and is not sold in Nigeria but it has good reviews lots of ppl here hav testify ,let God direct u
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=lionlee216 post=50792621]

The 92k is for 3 packs/month supply for the capsule including delivery to Nigeria. I saw them on Amazon. Price ranges from $155 to $249 excluding shipping. [/quote ] wow,92k is on a high side,God help us,this is what dollar has cause.ppl that bought it i dont think it reach That amount.and dollar is still going up everyday. God pls work miracle in our lives
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lionlee216(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
futureday:

Yeah dollar increment caused everything. I was even lucky to see the one of $155 for 3 months supply for my client. Initially I saw 139$ on ebay and within 30 mins, it was sold out. After the 155$ own, the next price is $249. Fertilsan M has very good reviews. Pls get them quickly and I believe all will be well.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ifagbamila: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
The easiest way to completely get rid of premature ejaculation is this:A healthy diet + regular exercising + natural supplements.
*banana
*water melon
*avocado
has been reported help low sperm count,weak and quick ejaculation and watery sperm.
here you have it,you want a great sex life add these fruits to your diet.
And to get better and quicker results, use Perfect cure herbal tea.
Better still, you can call 08137546340,for advice. I will teach you how to make a local herb that i have tried myself.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MummyIMadeIt: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Having read the hidden truth behind the reason most families go childless 2da its hard not to weep over such situations especialy looking at it from our cultural background. But to the DH&DW(s) out there looking for a solution i have got this to say; look up to God,rely not on ur own understading for it shall fail you,only acknowledge God's name and his awesome power, i believe he will come to ur aid. Remember the case of Sarah and Hannnah in the bible; All he requires from us is genuine Faith and submissison. From Genesis to Revelation Gods promise to man never changes; that we should multiply,be fruitful,replenish and rule over the earth.
If this is the promise of God to us, our DH&DW(s) its time to give God a chance in our Life to make tins work, he never changeth, he is the God of All PoSibilities. What are u waitin for? Go to him in ur prayers with a geuine and believing heart of unshakeable faith he shall answer your prayers today. Only let ur faith be like that of a mustard seed, you wud say to that LSC(lowspermcount) be multiplied and be fertile and so shall it be. Jesus is lord forever! I believe if you shall go to God Almighty your problems are all over. God Bless and recieve ur breakthrough of multiplication in Jesus Name.. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ZaraOli: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
@futureday

Thanks. there's no infection. My hormonal profile and hsg came out fine. I will try and read up on previous posts.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Easyasabc123: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello happy Sunday. My DH went for SFA test and the result is as follows:
Color: Greyish
Reaction: Alkaline
Volume: 3.0ml
Viscosity: moderate
Count: 25m/ml
Morphology: 30% Normal
70% Abnormal
Motility: 30% active
10% slightly active
60% dead
The doc now prescribed the following drugs
Addyzoa
Manic
Enhanz and
Proviron
Hope this will work for him. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lionlee216(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Easyasabc123:
70% Abnormal
10% slightly active
60% dead
Addyzoa
Manic
Enhanz and
Proviron

Pls check the bolded review online, reviews are not too good
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Easyasabc123:
70% Abnormal
10% slightly active
60% dead
Addyzoa
Manic
Enhanz and
Proviron
your SA result is not too bad,you just need to improve the parameters by also changing ur diets,cut down on carbs,but how can you dr prescribed for drugs for you at a tym,or did he said u shld take one. i mean the 4drugs are for the same purpose,just choose one not all,check the previous post to see reviews,we have used addyzoa and it didn't work for us,some have used it and got result, i personally dont depend any longer on this drugs from the drs blc i saw them as rroutine drugs all of them only know. Let God direct you ,we shall all testify soonest.Amen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Easyasabc123: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
futureday:
your SA result is not too bad,you just need to improve the parameters by also changing ur diets,cut down on carbs,but how can you dr prescribed for drugs for you at a tym,or did he said u shld take one. i mean the 4drugs are for the same purpose,just choose one not all,check the previous post to see reviews,we have used addyzoa and it didn't work for us,some have used it and got result, i personally dont depend any longer on this drugs from the drs blc i saw them as rroutine drugs all of them only know. Let God direct you ,we shall all testify soonest.Amen
I really appreciate ur quick response.the doctor told him to buy all the drugs and take them for two months.hope there are no side effects for taking them together
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
mumemma:

Am so sorry....we didnt dw was pregnant o.na when d bleedig start for days we go hospital and doc had to do tests and scan to know wat happened....was too down to write...But am up again
Don't worry, God will surprise you again. Just monitor her cycle from now and let her reduce stress.@ futureday na so ooh. Was lucky to get 3mths from RipVanWink at a very low rate. The first I ordered was roughly hell. It's always better buying in bulk to reduce cost. Easyasabc123 I saw your other posts on ttc thread. Couldn't see the culture tests well but think two or three species of organism were noted. Hope dh is treating with you. If your doctor didn't give him drugs for infection, I advice you talk to him to treat you both or you can just buy same drugs for dh. Make sure not to bd during treatment or use protection of you wish to. I wouldn't encourage proviron for its after effect. Others are ok. Those ones are common in Naija and cheaper that's why doctors usually prescribe them. I even once asked my dh's urologist about fertilaid and he claimed he's never heard of it. So they might not yet know about Fertilsan M. But your dh's numbers aren't so poor. It's motility that's on low side which I think could have been caused by infection. So if I were you, I'll treat infection and then start the supplements excluding proviron. As for you, you need to work on your hormones after treating infection. Pls don't allow the doctor give you Clomid if he intends to take short cut of inducing ovulation as Clomid will make those fibroids bigger.
If you can lay your hands on ACV and BSM you can start it to see if they can shrink. Castor oil massageis good too.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Easyasabc123:

I really appreciate ur quick response.the doctor told him to buy all the drugs and take them for two months.hope there are no side effects for taking them together
my dear all I'm saying is u cannot take the 4drugs at a tym,consult other dr pls,there wil be much side effect,read the previous post u can't see anyone who hv taking the 4drugs together pls
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Easyasabc123:

you can try either of manic(x) or enhanc, proviron and addyzoa I would rate 1 on a scale of 5. Gosh.. what Dr recommended 4 drugs to be used simultaneously, mehn angry person eye don see o.

the moment u feel d above drugd doesnt work for you, pls make a change, my coin.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=jones2014 post=50840258][/quote] Jones2014,when u are respondin to ones chat,just click on quote ,then beside the quote dispay message,start typing urs so that the message will flow very well without being complicated,i once made the messsage till i was corrected. try it,then reply.lets practice
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gasbee: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
ZaraOli:
Hello everyone
We are trying to treat low Sper.m motility and count
(7% motility and immotility 83%, non progressive 10%, total imotility 17%)
Vol 12.6 mil.
The doctor prescribed manix for my partner. I wanted to ask if anyone here as used it before for such a similar case and how effective it was. I am inclined towards fertilisan M , but the doctor has not heard of the drug before.
av u tried dollyhams health, their office is at ikeja, u can google it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by carls003(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please I need experts in the house to help with the interpretation of this result and possible solutions thanks.
Duration of abstinence : 12 hrs
Volume : 0.7ml
PH: 7.0
Active : 0%
Sluggish : 60%
Non active : 40%
Morphology : head swollen 5%, tail coiled 5%, Normal 90%
Total count : 0.6 and x10(raise to power 6)/ml
Culture: yielded no bacteria growth after 24 hrs incubation at 37c.

Secondly, I have been taking mixture of onions, garlic, pure honey, ginger, sesame milk and guava leaf juice. Should I avoid intercourse with my DW while I take the mixture?

Thanks for your quick response

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.