Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me (1000 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by CapitalCee(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2013
I have these two ladies I dated independently before, they are in different locations. When i was in the same town with them i dated them .but now i want to call it a quit after i left the place, but they wont stop pestering me with calls even when i have told them in clear language that i no longer want them. And the issue here is that i just fell in love and in a relationship with another lady i love so much. I dont need any distraction from the former ones hw can i shake them off completely, pls help!!!
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by bigtt76(f): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Give them severance package ...might help grin
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Capital Cee: I have these two ladies I dated independently before, they are in different locations. When i was in the same town with them i dated them .but now i want to call it a quit after i left the place, but they wont stop pestering me with calls even when i have told them in clear language that i no longer want them. And the issue here is that i just fell in love and in a relationship with another lady i love so much. I dont need any distraction from the former ones hw can i shake them off completely, pls help!!!
Stop calling them and stop ansaring their calls they will get tired and rest. But why most u womanize at this ur old age? Cant u settle down wit one? Nawaoo
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by demelza: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2013
nwekesimon68: Stop calling them and stop ansaring their calls they will get tired and rest. But why most u womanize at this ur old age? Cant u settle down wit one? Nawaoo
Which old age? I dont see any age written down.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by CapitalCee(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2013
nwekesimon68: Stop calling them and stop ansaring their calls they will get tired and rest. But why most u womanize at this ur old age? Cant u settle down wit one? Nawaoo

lol! i am not old man, i am in my mid twenties. For your information i am not womanizing i just fall in love with the one i truely love.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by CapitalCee(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2013
nwekesimon68: Stop calling them and stop ansaring their calls they will get and rest. But why most u womanize at this ur old age? Cant u settle down wit one? Nawaoo

lol! i am not old man, i am in my mid twenties. For your information i am not womanizing i just fall in love with the one i truely love.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by Popowaa: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2013
After enjoying their kpomo u want to dump them?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by Pdizzle(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Commot naija nw
Re: Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me by Dovahkiin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
@OP tell me ur phone model so i can point u to the appropriate call blocking app , i use nq call blocker 4.2 for android , blocks calls and sms's for me smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / Im Tired of Nigeria Ladies - Keketu / Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.