Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink (1004 Views)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Her mum drop her for dad at the age of 2. And now she is ready for marriage as she is now 25yrs old. Though her dad remarry to get life going on and her mum has follow suit

Now the problem is; Both parent have to sit besides eachother on the wedding day in the same cloth. But his dad says that will be over his dead body though he will give her his blessings and she can go and do her wedding wherever she wants it.

She is confused as to what to do as Her husband to be want a first class marriage with both parent on seat!!!
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by iceberylin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
She should get a better man that understand's angry
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Call buhari he know how to change that situation.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nollywood? Anyway, it is left for the man to understand.
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by sinaj(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
chisos! *makes d sign of d cross*

op u wud av typed in pidgin na....
bak to d mata.

if her dad wnt honour her wedding,m sure she gat uncles or broda dat can stand in for her.

she can hire an aboki too dat wil play her dad's role grin

diz one no b problem jore.

nxt!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=15pt]Call buhari he know how to change that situation.
[/size]
undecided
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mum will likely say same
One thing I have with broken homes, even if you go apart, there should be room for kids to enjoy both even if its this time

My dear, you will have to plead in, call elders to talk to him, its just for that day
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Beamborla(f): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
She should talk to the husband... Love is all about making compromise. It's not like she's deliberately sabotaging his desire to have a first class wedding ceremony.

And if he insist he must spend the money he has accumulated for a grand wedding, my account number is just a click away cheesy
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
chisos! *makes d sign of d cross*

op u wud av typed in pidgin na....
bak to d mata.

if her dad wnt honour her wedding,m sure she gat uncles or broda dat can stand in for her.

she can hire an aboki too dat wil play her dad's role grin

diz one no b problem jore.

nxt!!! cool
fortunately unfortunately the husband to be know her dad
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:
Mum will likely say same
One thing I have with broken homes, even if you go apart, there should be room for kids to enjoy both even if its this time

My dear, you will have to plead in, call elders to talk to him, its just for that day
Dad said her mum dropped her at 2yrs nd her brother 6months....coupled with this her mum has tried to kill present wife with charm
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
Dad said her mum dropped her at 2yrs nd her brother 6months....coupled with this her mum has tried to kill present wife with charm

Eleyi me gidigan oooo
shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by eleko1: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
May God touch the heart of ur old man sad.ur best bet is to see. Ur pa trusted friend/elders/his bros/Pastor/imam to plead with him.It a season of CHANGE,I believe he'll RECONCILE/forget the past.Abeg,I fit supply U eko undecided? Wish u happy married life in advance cool
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by dharay99: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
nawa o0.

No comment
cry
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Somebody help with shares she is in a state of diasphoral.
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by goodmorning40: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
This one is less than a problem naa, dad should come with his present wife as the parents of the day while original mum play low
Or mum should come with new husband to play the role while original dad play low.
It is not possible to drag both mum and dad out of their new marriages to wear uniform and sit together that one no go happen.
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
First class marriage?

Wtf is that?
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
fortunately unfortunately the husband to be know her dad
fyn! it wil b easier to get a relativ to rep. her since her fianc. iz aware.
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Iolite(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Must they wear same material, they are divorced and remarried to other people for over twenty years, pls spare them. Let them wear whatever they like. She should just face reality and accept that two sets of parents are going to represent her.
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by dazzlingkenny: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
Her mum drop her for dad at the age of 2. And now she is ready for marriage as she is now 25yrs old. Though her dad remarry to get life going on and her mum has follow suit
Now the problem is; Both parent have to sit besides eachother on the wedding day in the same cloth. But his dad says that will be over his dead body though he will give her his blessings and she can go and do her wedding wherever she wants it.
She is confused as to what to do as Her husband to be want a first class marriage with both parent on seat!!!

So sad. One of the things broken homes can do to children. My dear, if daddy will refuse to come, no problem. He can be represented by a relative or his son. After the wedding, husband and wife will go with a man of God to visit daddy, for him to bless them. Of course go with gift and photographs of the wedding (his own copies).

That settles it
#fromexperience
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
This op is always lying sha...am I the only one who's noticed?
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
This op is always lying sha...am I the only one who's noticed?
Babe i no dey lie
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by chuksmarvin(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ask them which comes first your happiness or their quarrel!
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some parents be putting their stupid fight/issues before their child happiness. What has this world come to? undecided

If the groom don't want to marry without the involvement of both parents, then let he be the peace maker. undecided
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some parents be putting their stupid fight/issues before their children happiness. What has this world come to? undecided

If the groom don't want to marry without the involvement of both parents, then let he be the peace maker. undecided
Re: Help!!! Her Marriage Is On The Brink by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Some parents be putting their stupid fight/issues before their child happiness. What has this world come to? undecided

Yeah you're right. shocked

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Romancing The Statue / Man Arrested For Ejaculating On 100 Women In A Train (photo) / A Brotherly Advice To All Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.