Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11315 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
Easybaby:

jealousy in the heightest degree undecided

thanks dear u just spoke my mind, trust me im use to
it by now. she wishes she was this gorgeous, LMHO!!!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by McOmo(m): 2:05am On Oct 04, 2007
Creamdeeva . . .who dash u browsing time sef ? that ur cafe operator toaster ?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2007
Mc Omo:

Creamdeeva . . .who dash u browsing time sef ? that your cafe operator toaster ?

*singing Fela's track* "me and u no dey for d samu categooorryyy
me and u no dey for d samu categoooryyyyy"
tongue tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ayefele200(m): 2:43am On Oct 05, 2007
islander and neelsel and gatecrash
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by McOmo(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2007
Creamish- when u begin smoke ganja ?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 14, 2008
ChristelF if that's your pic on the 11th page, WOW.
Call me so we can set up a (private party) wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by welli(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2008
hmmmmm. , , , . . .
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 7:51pm On May 16, 2008
Mc Omo:

Creamish- when u begin smoke ganja ?

BEEN A LONG TIME MAANN! U MUSTA BEEN A BAEBII THEN. . ME & MARLEY USED TO GO DOWN CRYSTAL LANE FI SMOKE DEM MARI, JUSTA FEEL AIRE!! grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by RuuDie(m): 2:23am On May 17, 2008
Shuo,
na creamish d'on kolo finish so
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by chika98: 4:48am On May 17, 2008
no body
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2008
RuuDie:

Shuo,
na creamish d'on kolo finish so

naaa maann!! me just feeling AIIRREEE!!! grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by McOmo(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2008
@Ruudie

na so we see am o . . . shocked embarassed

Creamish don dey too roll with Faze, na so she come kolo finally cry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2008
kolo shuldnt be a new thing to u naaa. . na AJ city way of life. . . abi. .shey mo paro ni? grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by McOmo(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2008
o paro jare . . .my only concern is ; ur transformation from being a cream diva to a full-blooded ajepakoistic ganja-smoking weirdo tongue grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 6:24am On May 19, 2008
Creamdivaz are known for their very convincing camouflage . . since i successfully sold d crazy ganja babe idea to u, then im a full blooded Creamdiva cool
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by acidrop(f): 6:49am On May 19, 2008
creamish u deserve one bigggggggggggg whopping in the ass oooo
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by 190: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2011
lord reed lagbaja undecided undecided
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by bgees(m): 4:26am On Apr 27, 2011
Rokiatu.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ayosmiles(m): 4:50am On Apr 28, 2011
my favorite is inked nerd all d time. i also like babe. though 190 cld be an A.hole sometimes hes cool
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by 190: 12:40pm On May 02, 2011
ayosmiles:

my favorite is inked nerd all d time. i also like babe. though 190 cld be an A.hole sometimes hes cool
shocked shocked angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.