Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11317 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by osegwu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2007
This time believe me I am not drunk
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ultrafem(f): 3:48am On Apr 08, 2007
i have met some fantastic ppl here, well let me say 3. i especially like so far, thiefofhearts,babyosisi,alabiyemmy,maxwell,ikamefa,whitelexi,iice(she is cool like to know),Bluenubian,donzman. my2centssmiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by whitelexi(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2007
ultrafem:

i have met some fantastic people here, well let me say 3. i especially like so far, thiefofhearts,babyosisi,alabiyemmy,maxwell,ikamefa,whitelexi,iice(she is cool like to know),Bluenubian,donzman. my2centssmiley

Aww thats so sweet kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by omogenaija(f): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2007
hotangel , bluenubian ,munkia2, jaybaby,free, mycutiepie , zulunation , fadal , and young dice ---- they r all interesting ppl

and all nairaland members
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ikamefa(f): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2007
ultrafem:

i have met some fantastic people here, well let me say 3. i especially like so far, thiefofhearts,babyosisi,alabiyemmy,maxwell[b],ikamefa[/b],whitelexi,iice(she is cool like to know),Bluenubian,donzman. my2centssmiley

tank chu! kiss kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Echidime(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2007
Me is creamish,heartofthief,cut ass,Radiant,and of course all those sexy babies in the house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2007
dime.9eja4va,blunubian(feels conceeded),star01, thats it
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2007
who likes STAR01
LET ME KNOW NOW
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by jaybaby(f): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2007
No One cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by whitelexi(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2007
I forgot to add iice, zulu, osegwu, jaybaby, emenma, akinanenih, angelkent, visio, retro, mayawolf and megawolf, white'nkem, busta, and radiant grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ayefele200(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2007
myself,dime,9eja4va,zulu,douzy,fat lair,lalboi,femikuti,d block,femi,kateflow,gamine,razzor,sofiane5, more to come soon
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by bgees(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2007
hot-angel--(every body likes u, why?
nike4luv
coco29
cute-ass
razorr
omo eko,
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Creamish(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2007
*thinking of xtras to ma list*
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by OmoEko1(f): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2007
bgees:

hot-angel--(every body likes u, why?
nike4luv
coco29
cute-ass
razorr
omo eko,
Thank u jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ayefele200(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
ayefele in the house say oh oho hoh oh
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by OmoEko1(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
I want to be friends with only cute, handsome sexy guys. kiss kiss kiss, who are rich and well known, but i got to see your pics to consider you has my friends.

In another words cheesy cheesy cheesy NO one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2007
hmmm oppourtunist

@topic
still 9eja4va,dime,zulunation,
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by 9ja4eva: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2007
lol

looks around searching, none

star01:

hmmm oppourtunist

@topic
still 9eja4va,dime,zulunation,

Thanks.Yu one of dem
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by akinwunmi(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2007
To mention but few. lipsrsealed

ALL ACTIVE NAIRALANDERS grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by zigbo(f): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2007
i like only a few. i may spit there names some time.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2007
Akinwunmi, what of we inconsistent ones?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by neelsel(f): 3:25am On Apr 21, 2007
I am already friends with those I think are worthy of my friendship, They know who they are grin grin (sup Fynewaka grin grin)
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2007
dime and 9eja4eva em em eme me em em marre7 and chiemgba grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Mustay(m): 2:10am On Apr 22, 2007
Omo eko- one person 'll like to see so i can flog her well well!
She busy-bodies a lot.
@ topic-
Muki,
dominique
trinagirl
9ja4eva(are you an hermaphrodite or simply sexless?)
razor
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2007
Mustay:

hin concern you , ole no steal my MAN grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by 9ja4eva: 5:19am On Apr 22, 2007
Mustay:

Omo eko- one person 'll like to see so i can flog her well well!
She busy-bodies a lot.
@ topic-
Muki,
dominique
trinagirl
razor

Huh thanks.I did like to meet u too.Nah i did tell u abt dt.LOL.

star01:

hin concern you , ole no steal my MAN grin

LOL
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kitaun(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2007
Sexless?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by star01(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2007
ole ole ole ole
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by 9ja4eva: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2007
kitaun:

Sexless?

Business?

@Star 01

Thank You
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Mustay(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2007
Star01- sorry o!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Mustay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
Muyiwa might just be a guy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by strongarm1(m): 1:32am On Aug 17, 2007
Thiefofhearts (TOH) no doubt im like madly in love with her persona, shes crazy!!! love you ma! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.