Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11320 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2006
nike4uluv well the oracle hs spoken baby!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ nike
*goes on to hug but turns her to her back and hugs that 'sumptious' african ass with "Mr. cock---y"* awwww yeah feeeeels goooooood.

@ Rhodalyn

not funny angry just a little bit sexually fustrated sad
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by SvS(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
wanna be friends wif eeryone
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
raymand! lol, cheesy *pulls him away from the hug*

*hugs superman instead* kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2006
for a moment there i thought we HAD something undecided
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by msmith01: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2006
ilove eveseh but she doesn't know it. plz y'll, could any of u help me tell her that 'i love her'.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by msmith01: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2006
hey raymond y don't u go
suck ur mum's pussy 'huh', if u are really sexually frustrated undecided
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
Hey smith, you may not no me bot i know your lame ass! see my photo! heyyyyy d!ck head, remember me? grin (man you neva change cheesy you dey come the party on friday? wink )
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2006
lol, raymand, u were the one that was sexually frustrated!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2006
what happened to ray ray? you now suddenly call me raymand? undecided cry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2006
u didnt say u lyke being called ray ray!, ookay, gosh i cant satisfy u can i? embarassed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2006
well if you declare yourself to be my cyber girl friend, send me naked pic of yourself and live your life entirely at my will, i'd be remotely satisfied grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2006
haha! if u wana be ma cybe boi friend, send me a nude pic of u and i shall make a list of the sacrifices u have to make, but first, am feeling queasy and i need to go to the kitchen, u can lie down and let me walk on u and then open the doow sweety
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2006
I

[center]Love[/center]
YOU

NIKE

kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2006
hey is it me now emm i think i smell something! all of a sudden Afeni used to be inside someone pant! now all i see is "hes inside nothing" na wahoooo

like some say nigeria men gossip all lot ! here is dat gossip u fools!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2006
HI THERE, wink wink
I'M NEW TO THIS TOPIC BUT SOONER OR LATTER I WILL MAKE MY CHOICES
BUT SO FAR SO GOOD.
BYE 4 NOW
CHRISTEL

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2006
CHRISTEL pls come and get me! now hmmm sexy emmmm nothing
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Raymand(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2006
HUBBA HUBBA!! i neva knew black girls where sooooooooooooo HOT! niiiiice christel
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
aww, u luk gr8 christy!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by shockreaction(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2006
Hmm. Let's see.

*thinks for a bit*

Uh, yeah, what was the original question again?

In any case, I don't know. I just read posts and find some people who seem to be interesting here and there. Unfortunately, no way to give compliments since there is no pm system.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2006
you dont need pm system to be friends with people
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 4:37am On Jul 31, 2006
wonder why your pics is all over the place. you making me come to NY to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2006
HI, SUPPERMAN
HOW CAN I COME AND GET U WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE? COMEON SHOW ME SOME PIC.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2006
DIDDY4
I CAN'T HELP IT I LUV TAKING PICS, B/SIDES IT WHAT I DO 4 A LIVING,
MODELING. LIKE THEY SAY IF U GOT IT FLAUNT IT. I GUESS I HAVE TO SHOW WHAT WHAT MY MAMA GAVE ME LAUGHS wink wink wink wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
THANKS RAYMOND, I APPRECIATE D LUV.
LEAST I FORGET YES BLACK GIRLS ARE VERY HOT. WE DON'T NEED TO DO MUCH TO LOOK EVEN BETTER. IT'S GENETIC REMEMBER? wink wink wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2006
thanks nike4luv, whats good girl long time
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Teezy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
Christel hot pic girl! love d hair kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
TEZZY THANKS,
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF UR PROFILE PIC IT'S REALLY SEXY, ESPECIALLY UR EYES. AND IF I MAY ASK WHO IS THAT GUY? IS HE UR B/FRIEND?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hot Christelle, I wanna introduce you to my world, for real girl!!!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
Yeah thats a hot pic, u pretty !
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
HI SEXYBOY,
THANKS 4 UR COMPLIMENTS, WHAT IS UR WORLD IF I MAY ASK, LAUGHS?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2006
My world is the opposite of this world we're in, my world is paradise. With me, heaven is an understatement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.