Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11313 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by OmoEko1(f): 3:01am On Aug 17, 2007
There is nothing called Friends on Nland grin, u don't know who is who grin most people here are pretenders, Liars, Cowards and lunatics grin grin, making friends with nlanders are worthless tongue my real friends know who they are without listing them, lol have less than 4 sha
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sandykoko(f): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

There is nothing called Friends on Nland grin, u don't know who is who grin most people here are pretenders, Liars, Cowards and lunatics grin grin, making friends with nlanders are worthless tongue my real friends know who they are without listing them, lol have less than 4 sha

I am disappointed to say, that you spoke like an unelightened person, wat makes you think that there is nothing like "FRIENDS" on nairaland,
COWARDS IN WHAT SENSE?
LUNATIC IS A STRONG WORD
AS FOR MAKING FRIENDS WITH NAIRALANDERS BEING WORTHLESS IS VERY WRONG
(WATCH YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS)

I HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH NAIRALANDERS AND I APPRECIATE THEIR FRIENDSHIP, I HAVE MET BOTH GUYS AND BABES ON NAIRALAND WE RE FRIENDS
IF THEY WERE WORTHLESS, I WOULDNT HAVE RECEIVED A SUPRISE PACKAGE ON MY BIRTHDAY
YOU MEET PPLE THROUGH DIFFERENT MEANS. IT IS WRONG FOR YOU TO SAY MAKING FRIENDS WITH NAIRALANDERS IS WORTHLESS,
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Topic
It's a really looong list. . .
I'm glad every single one of 'em knows him/herself.
Y'all rock ma world pipo, Thanx. cool cool
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Banderas(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hmm. People I'd like to meet:
1 - Jackal. I'll buy him a beer, then take the piss out of Manchester United
2 - Razorr. Sharp mouth. No beer for her, na maltina.
3 - Somne(sp) very good sense behind his posts
4 - Mookie and Loyika. I'd like to see Loyika walking past and say hello, no need to spend time talking with the coconut head. Muks on the other hand, hmmm,
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Gamine(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
Who
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sandykoko(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
HI BANDERAS
WELCOME BACK

I LIKE ELGAXTON , SIENA ,DAFUR AND MYSELF "SANDYKOKO"
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Razorr(f): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2007
1. Banderas - I'ld have loved to bunk this guy if not for his small ding dong. grin grin
2. Loyika - Brilliant sexy guy. grin tongue
3. Mukina2 kiss - What can I say - The most beautiful girl on N/L. I'ld r'ape her the minute I meet her. grin grin lipsrsealed
4. Ruudie - Lovely guy. kiss
5. Somze - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Banderas(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
Razor, I didn't you complaining the other day @ my place when you were yelling "Bilala! Bilala!!" while we straffed.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
Razorr:

3. Mukina2 kiss - What can I say - The most beautiful girl on N/L. I'ld r'ape her the minute I meet her. grin grin lipsrsealed

shocked shocked Pleeez tell me you joking. shocked shocked
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sandykoko(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
WONT YOU GUYS GIVE MUKINA2 A BREAK?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
cheesy lol hello arm_strong, do I know you by any chance?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ Banderas i want to know whats the hmmm for undecided grin

@ Bolarge dnt mind her cheesy

@ razorr . .yeye stop it o grin pls " the one " doesnt like it . you know how he gets shocked shocked grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Banderas(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
Muks, if you resemble Gilberto true-true, I'll think twice,

We can be phone buddies though
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
@muki
I hear you oh! grin
Wey your friend iice now?
Abi she no know say ain't no sunshine when she's gone? undecided cry cry cry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by kateflow(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
@post

zignor and sillyboy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Gamine(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
//Friends on Nairaland//

Searching. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mishoo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
Here am i !!!

Oh !!! Its Gamine !!! shocked shocked shocked

Embarrassed

Em em em - - - - - -

Was just kidding o o o

Em em Ssssooorrryyy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by mukina2: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Banderas i do grin he;s my brother grin cheesy

@ Bolarge
she dey grin aint you tired of being freezed? grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
mukina2:

@ Bolarge
she dey grin aint you tired of being freezed? grin

Naaah! Me wannna feel ddem vibrations again y'na. cool
  Zat chick mon make me feel airee. . . cool cool
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
mukina2:

@ razorr . .yeye stop it o grin please " the one " doesnt like it . you know how he gets shocked shocked grin

Do tell grin grin

Bolarge:

@muki
I hear you oh! grin
Wey your friend iice now?
Abi she no know say ain't no sunshine when she's gone? undecided cry cry cry

grin grin Eyah. . .sunshine can be annoying sometimes grin cheesy tongue

@Topic. . .am already friends with them tongue
If any will be added. . .he/she will be added
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
[size=14pt]Yippeeeee!!! [/size] Baba jazz too mush biko!!
See as she just appear fiam!! cool cool grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
grin grin U no well tongue . . . still dey play with jazz eh tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
You think say na by ordinary eye u take manifest like that? tongue
You never see anything. cool grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2007
grin grin show me the powers grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
He assured me that once you see me like ds, you go just dey open teeth dey smiiiiile. . . . grin
See I don photograph am for record purposes. grin grin
iice:

grin grin show me the powers grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2007
Bwahahahahaha u no well grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
That your lip gloss too make sense.
Shey make I taste am? wink

Hurry up before twinny enter oh! kiss cool cool grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2007
Bolarge:

That your lip gloss too make sense.
Shey make I taste am? wink

Hurry up before twinny enter oh! kiss cool cool grin

shocked shocked LMAO! *sighs*. . .am on hiatus grin cheesy

U dey fear twinny? tongue grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
What has hiatus got to do wid ds one now?
You and your big grammar masef. angry tongue

E get as twinny fit spoil pesin runs na. tongue
U sef know tongue grin

I don dey pout my lips teytey nowww. . . kiss
I promise muki no go know. grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2007
Lawdy lawd! grin grin
My hiatus has got alot to do with many things grin

Twinny no dey spoil runs for me grin

Ahahahahahahaha pout lol. . . grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Bolarge(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
D only hiatus wey I fit conjure na dt monthly one. . .
Dt wan is no problem oh! grin

Twinnys na serious impedance to runzz oh! shocked angry
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by iice(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Ahahahhahahaha not parking any red mercedes grin

see the kind thing wey you go lead pesin into tongue

And twinnys are blessings too when it comes to runz grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.