Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (15083 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Quesera: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2008
THE GUYS HAVE REELED OUT ALL THEY COULD.

DEFINITELY THERE ARE SOME GAWKY FEATURES THAT WE (LADIES) FIND APPALLING IN MEN.

BOTH THE PHYSICAL FEATURES AND THE INTERNAL (THEIR BEHAVIOURS).

WHAT CAN'T YOU STAND?
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by ima1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2008
their dick cuz they can't keep it in their pants grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by tope2000(f): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
ima1:

their privates because they can't keep it in their pants grin

roflmao, nice one
@poster
thanks 4 creating this thread
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
oh lawwwwd!! I'll be back with my list o grin

Promise!! cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
i trust! angry .jst becareful nt to yab my men jare
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by zeal500: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
shocked shocked shocked Hmmmm
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Uby40(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
LMAO,
i see this is like a remix to "what phisical features turns u off in a lady".

well, i'd love to read some of the things that turns ladies off in guys.
because my lady frnds just wont have the gall to tell me. i know i gat some stuffs that cud be a T'off, so cud a down-to-earth lady look through my pics and tell me what i need to know. thanks sistas
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous:

i trust! angry .jst becareful nt to yab my men jare
lmao!! grin

@post
arrrrrg!!!

Let's start with that dark dark tar skin. . look, I know bleaching skin is not healthy, but plz, try to make an exception. When women say they love chocolate men, they dnt mean they love burnt pie. ok?

lankiness. . tall guys are sexy, but tall and no meat is just gross. you people look like walking toothpicks

long hair, we understand white people having long hair, but a Nigerian man with long hair is a no no. that's gross, make the barber your best friend wink

and plz, what's up with the gorilla shaped head, is God punishing you guys or what? no, seriously! lipsrsealed

excuse me, what's up with the potbelly? why do you think gyms were built? or you no get leg to run

dried lips. . arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!! why wouldn't you be wondering why no one wants to kiss you. No, it's not because she's allergic to kissing, she's just allergic to you! wink

what's with the elf ears? did you have your own little Peter Pan adventure? confess o!

more later grin

1 Like

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
ima1:

their privates because they can't keep it in their pants grin

that's an internal feature cool wetin u find go der
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! grin

@post
arrrrrg!!!

Let's start with that dark dark tar skin. . look, I know bleaching skin is not healhty, but plz, try to make an exception. When women say they love chocolate men, they dnt mean they love burnt pie. ok?

lankiness. . tall guys are sexy, but tall and no meat is just gross. you people look like walking toothpicks

long hair, we understand white people having long hair, but a Nigerian man with long hair is a no no. that's gross, make the barber your best friend  wink

and plz, what's up with the gorilla shaped head, is God punishing you guys or what? no, seriously! lipsrsealed

excuse me, what's up with the potbelly? why do you think gyms were  built? or you no get leg to run 

dried lips. . arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!! why wouldn't you be wondering why no one wants to kiss you. No, it's not because she's allergic to kissing, she's just allergic to you!  wink

what's with the elf ears? did you have your own little Peter Pan adventure? confess o!

more later  grin

lmao.I HATE YHU.I SWERRAGAWD!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous:

lmao.I HATE YHU.I SWERRAGAWD!
loff you too grin

make your own na. .
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! grin

@post
arrrrrg!!!

Let's start with that dark dark tar skin. . look, I know bleaching skin is not healthy, but plz, try to make an exception. When women say they love chocolate men, they dnt mean they love burnt pie. ok?

long hair, we understand white people having long hair, but a Nigerian man with long hair is a no no. that's gross, make the barber your best friend wink

excuse me, what's up with the potbelly? why do you think gyms were built? or you no get leg to run

dried lips. . arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!! why wouldn't you be wondering why no one wants to kiss you. No, it's not because she's allergic to kissing, she's just allergic to you! wink

more later grin

shocked shocked what are u talkin about miss Orangutan

1 Like

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

what are u talkin about miss Orangutan
dnt start wit me this morn?
you already got me angry yest. angry angry you ayamantaga

Oops, afternoon jare grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
A perfectly groomed pot belly
A man with a big butt
Hairy chests
Red or yellow eyes
Pink lips
Dark lips
Too much muscles
Skinny legs
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

dnt start wit me this morn?
you already got me angry yest. angry angry you ayamantaga

Oops, afternoon jare grin

greetings after christening me sad how was your nite kiss kiss

and seriously, what's with the gorilla's head thingamajig
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

loff you too  grin

make your own na. .
carefully compilin ma list  tongue

1 Like

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous:

carefully compilin ma list tongue
LOL! State your mind jare. . am right behind you wink
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by TOH(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
lma @ perfect pot belly grin

Definitely agree on the yellow eyes, um ew.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
stillwater:

A man with a big butt
Hairy chests
Red or yellow eyes
Pink lips
Dark lips
Too much muscles
Skinny legs

grin grin grin grin grin grin

what's shocked pink lips, i thought they are sexy since you got dark too, so what kind of lips are u looking for, white or green
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
lmao@ white or green!imagine sm1 wit green lips
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

greetings after christening me sad how was your night kiss kiss

and seriously, what's with the gorilla's head thingamajig
My night was fabulous jare tongue

Go to naija nad you'll see what I meant by gorilla head wink

stillwater:

A man with a big butt
Hairy chests
Red or yellow eyes
Pink lips
Dark lips
Too much muscles
Skinny legs
oh yea!! all this are on my list jare!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

what's shocked pink lips, i thought they are sexy since you got dark too, so what kind of lips are u looking for, white or green
too bad you got pink lips eh?
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
TOH:

lma @ perfect pot belly grin

Definitely agree on the yellow eyes, um ew.

One would think they dedicated their life savings into grooming a potbelly. sad cheesy

dreeldee:

Moderation is the key.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

My night was fabulous jare tongue

Go to naija nad you'll see what I meant by gorilla head wink

grin grin grin grin grin and ladies also developing goat head too cool

Mesmerize:

too bad you got pink lips eh?

yeah that's why we say you ladies got insatiable desires

1 Like

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by bushypussy: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
protruding stomach
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Mesmerize(f): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin and ladies also developing goat head too cool
awww, I got under your skin again, abi?
goat head ko

dreeldee:

yeah that's why we say you ladies got insatiable desires
w/e. . cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by CH3COO(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
Ladies with bear bear.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by StephenP(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
Damn, with all these new threads, one would think today is "Hate Naija Men" Day.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by beauteous(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ ladies with bear bear

lmao.its d ladies complainin nt d reverse.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by CH3COO(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
beauteous, baby mi. when are you going to accept my toast
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dreeldee: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
ladies with hairy chest cool
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by CH3COO(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
ladies with chaffed lips smelly mouth and crusty feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.