Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days (14784 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Amazinginfo247:
Hi Guys, if the above Subject is of any interest to you, then, just jejelly park well and read on with your concentration headlight switched on. It will change your Kerewa life forever.
Do you know that God created all men equal? Equal in the sense that everyone came out of their mother's womb naked. But inequalities comes in when we are growing up. Some grow with Big Head while other are having Coconut Heads. Some are Tall while others are Short; Some are Handsome while many are very ugly like a one time President of Nigeria - I did not call anybody's name. But if you comment below and mention his name, then, na you talk am.

Meanwhile, some grew up, naturally endowed, with very big Dick. While many grew up, out of no fault of their parents, with very small Dick. Some lucky ones are blessed with average Dick. I call then lucky because they have the capacity to service all size and brand of Congohs... They are manageable by most women without much frowning and hissing after watching the Movie.

But those of you with small Dick, do not worry. I have a solution for you. You will soon overtake the guys with the Average Dick and grow your Dick to become very Massive in excess of 10 inches and very strong like the Horse Dick, in less than 30 days.

Do you know that when you are servicing a woman and you start hearing moaning sounds like AAAAAAHHhh OOOOOOOHHHH, etc, That is translated to mean that you are doing a very good, sweeeeeet job. But when action is on and the woman is busy chewing Chew Gum or reading novel or newspaper, my friend, you are in total wahala.

The current World Record Holder of Man with the Biggest Dick is Roberto Esquivel Cabrera from Saltillo, Mexico. The length of the Dick is 18.9 Inches. The Dick is so massive that women are afraid of him. They are begging him to reduce the size through operation but he refused. Currently, he has no wife nor girl friend. Everyone knows that he has Dick that can condemn their Honeypot.

Again, an American Actor, Jonah Falcon, who has dated many Hollywood celebrities, has a penis size of 13.5 inches. Despite this lesser size, women still complain that he has shifted their womb after the first round and as such, no longer in a position to accept another round from him.......

For free access on how to enlarge or increase the size of your Dick, click HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by cve90: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2018
I have been trying to open the link, the recapta isn't working,
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2018
cve90:
It might be due to poor internet network access from ur end. Keep on trying, or try again when ur network improves
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bukkyauda: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2018
All these because of Konji ? Abeg make men take am easy oo. Na woman still born una oo.
Already one lady don dey protest for Twitter concerning hard nacking. See the thread, Click: NACKING
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Uglymugg: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2018
cve90:

Your dick will be useless in the future. Go and read horror stories from people who tried to lengthen their dicks before you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

Your dick will be useless in the future. Go and read horror stories from people who tried to lengthen their dicks before you.

Guy, you got it wrong. This method has no known side effect. It has been researched and tested...
Apart from your Dick being enlarged to ur desired size, ur libido and stamina becomes very intense and strong any time u want to do Kerewa.. No side effect at all. All u have to do is just Fire Down...

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Bukkyauda:
All these because of Konji ? Abeg make men take am easy oo. Na woman still born una oo.
Already one lady don dey protest for Twitter concerning hard nacking. See the thread, Click: NACKING
Na so. A good massive and strong Dick makes u a complete man.

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Alakijaarib: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oh Boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Aneedi: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ekwe
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by hahahahahaha(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
You will eventually damage the sponge tissue in your dick, and for what? 2 to 3 years of length? Is it worth loosing your dick over? You will mess up your life. I had a friend go down this part, now he needs sugery to get his dick functional again.

People wouldn't fall for this if our education system was anything to write home about. Just taking a class in human anatomy will educate you.

5 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Arabs999: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
hahahahahaha:
You will eventually damage the sponge tissue in your dick, and for what? 2 to 3 years of length? Is it worth loosing your dick over? You will mess up your life. I had a friend go down this part, now he needs sugery to get his dick functional again.

People wouldn't fall for this if our education system was anything to write home about. Just taking a class in human anatomy will educate you.
Madam, the OP talk am say this method nor get side effect.
..Abi u dey fear to receive Big Dick ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bukkyauda: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Arabs999:

Madam, the OP talk am say this method nor get side effect.
..Abi u dey fear to receive Big Dick ?

grin grin grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Justbeingreal(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Arabs999:

The OP talk am say this method nor get side effect.
Do you expect them to say there's side effect b4. If they list the side effects ppl won't indulge in it and they won't make money from their victims.

2 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Offpoint: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Op, you're seriously mad and have no one to tell you... you made me read all through thinking ........ you're mad op
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Do you expect them to say there's side effect b4. If they list the side effects ppl won't indulge in it and they won't make money from their victims.

Guy, you got it wrong. Because of certain unavoidable inequalities among the human race, research has never ceased to exist. For instance, there are women with unattractive tiny breasts and flat bum bum. But today, because of breakthroughs in Science and Technology, such deficiencies can be corrected. The same thing applies to men with small Dick. Majority of women engage in extra marital affairs because of low bedroom performance and Dick size of their partners; either their Dick size is below average or the Dick is not standing erect and strong; and in most cases. the Dick is perpetually Weak. So, this method will correct these deficiencies. It is 100% guaranteed. I repeat, no side effect. But if you are not satisfied with the explanations, my brother, sorry I can not help you. You need to just move on... Thanks.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Bignyasher: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Offpoint:
Op, you're seriously mad and have no one to tell you... you made me read all through thinking ........ you're mad op

Guy, I am not surprised at your comment. Why ? because your name @Offpoint has just reflected in your comment. Have a peaceful day.

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Justbeingreal(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Bignyasher:

Guy, you got it wrong. Because of certain unavoidable inequalities among the human race, research has never ceased to exist. For instance, there are women with unattractive tiny breasts and flat bum bum. But today, because of breakthroughs in Science and Technology, such deficiencies can be corrected. The same thing applies to men with small Dick. Majority of women engage in extra marital affairs because of low bedroom performance and Dick size of their partners; either their Dick size is below average or the Dick is not standing erect and strong; and in most cases. the Dick is perpetually Weak. So, this method will correct these deficiencies. It is 100% guaranteed. I repeat, no side effect. But if you are not satisfied with the explanations, my brother, sorry I can not help you. You need to just move on... Thanks.
You were making sense till you said you can't help me oga I never asked for your help I have always been on the big side I only replied to the effect comment u made there. Thats the only comment I made there Una go just de talk off point sometimes.

In fact 99% of the time those crap you people advertise don't work I have seen countless topics of people complaining that they wasted their money I was even helping u on a promo since u don't know how to answer without going off track well there you have it your shit won't work.

Is funny when ppl spend money n energy to get something we got naturally and end up been scammed by ppl like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Joshua233: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
This is good news to one man that I know
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Don't believe everything u read.. If ur dick small, fûck fast & hard on the angles.. Except na those tiny baby dîcks then u may just try ur luck cheesy
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Joshua233: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
dairykidd:
Don't believe everything u read.. If ur dick small, fûck fast & hard on the angles.. Except na those tiny baby dîcks then u may just try ur luck cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Oleg25: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
I believe this info will not put many women into Panic mode. Because Mr Ajayi and some of his friends here in Computer Village want to grow their "Mr John Thomas" to another level.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joshua233:

grin grin grin
Bro na the matter o make them no go kill themselves all in the name of hustling to get mighty dîck grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Kogigento: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Bukkyauda:

It is True. Without Konji and Strong Big Banana or Cassava, man is not complete.
But wait, if you have small one the women complains; If you get big one, they still complain. Why ? undecided
-
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by hahahahahaha(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bignyasher:

Comparing ass and boob to penis. That's how i know that you don't know your stuff. Keep misleading people.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by ITSolutions135: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Comparing ass and boob to penis. That's how i know that you don't know your stuff. Keep misleading people.

How ? Can you explain what you mean by your inference - misleading ?

-
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by hahahahahaha(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
ITSolutions135:

How ? Can you explain what you mean by your inference - misleading ?

-
He's acting as if he understands how his product works on the human body, meanwhile he has no clue about the anatomy of the human body. How can you compare a complex organ like the peinis with boobs and ass? They literally just insert fat into women's ass and boobs (that already contain fat, mind you) to make them bigger. The benis is not made up of fat.

4 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Cholls(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bignyasher:

Guy, I am not surprised at your comment. Why ? because your name @Offpoint has just reflected in your comment. Have a peaceful day.

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Laura1987(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bignyasher:

For free access on how to enlarge or increase the size of your Dick, click HERE

We need am abeg. It must be big and strong. Big Cassava is good to unite the body and soul together. My opinion though
. If you don't like my comment, please look for a PHCN Transformer closer to you, and hug it very fast.

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by Laura1987(f): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days by OkosiJapan: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Incredible Credible.. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? / "In Love" But Unfaithful / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.