Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room (32567 Views)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
aliandro: Ajpharm...,with time,we d partial akokitez will know what d great hall is all about@starboi,gbogbo medicoz,i see u ooo,barrywhyte sha,d corper.shout out 2 all medical studentz,Biobaku occupantz,room 300 to 314 occupantz......greatest of d greatest akokitez...

Abeg manifest your identity.

Biobaku 316
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rozay001: Btw not to be too forward ooo, but i know most of us are currently bored @ home cos of the strike, so if u have any fun, educational or romantic gist that will make this Thread lively, the floor is yours, as for me i rep the department with the highest number of saddists in Unilag if U can guess the correct dept, ​ i will inbox you 1k recharge card (•͡.̮ ~͡)
psychology?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ugosample: Fellow Akokites, I have this advice for us... ASUU is on strike, we know. Instead of moaning and feeling down hearted, GO OUT THERE AND LEARN A SKILL. For me, i'm learning BARBERING and i cut my people's hair at home for a small fee . One benefit this strike has afforded me is that i have a skill by the side. The next challenge would be to learn how to fix weavon for ladies (i love challenges) if this strike lingers. So that's my advice for us. P.S. We don't want imposters on this thread; God is watching oh!

With ur grammar constructn u worse pas IMPOSTOR!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Finally I'm now an akokite, any psychology student here?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ola4ola(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Name:olalekan department:geology level:200
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damager:

With ur grammar constructn u worse pas IMPOSTOR!!
point out my errors, i'm willing to take correction. We learn everyday you know

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damager: Abg b4 ppl bgin impersonate, b4 u say anytin hea plz tender ur i.d card!!!
Most people wouldn't. This is a faceless forum you know.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by OwoLee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Where are all the Unilag babes in here? Kindly show a sign u are here...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by aliandro(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Name: Niyi David a.k.a On d run dept:medicine and surgery level:ASUU hold me down 4 level 1 ooo.Room:still biobaku till i write phs101(my final exam) no:305(3rd runner up mr biobaku contest room)
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
chukwudi44: UNILAG no longer exists.What we have now is MAULAG.Hello MAULAGITES!!

Are you still in this world?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ola4ola(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
menh this guy go don rock school finish o. See as you compose everything here. Thump up. I be confirm edu guy.[/quote]i miss d coffee shop(always there to cool off d heat),i miss lagoon front(surely see boys nd gals smoochin each other),
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

Are you still in this world?
his thoughtless response deserves no answer. You should have ignored the attention seeker.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ola4ola(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
i miss d coffee shop(always there to cool off d heat),i miss lagoon front(surely see boys nd gals smoochin each other),miss new hall(surely see gals with bum shortz taking their boyfriend to buy dem chicken and chips) i rep jaja hostel b310.the deadliest rum in b-wing
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by snoopy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmm an interesting topic to make the front page. Anyways, Architecture Final year, I for don graduate finish by now if no be for ASUU!! cry
Btw the last incident that happened concerning the protest that was botched last week, the security dept has commenced routine identification of students in hostel to prevent outsiders from infiltrating the ranks of bonafide students to cause social unrest, so they check on hostels to identify students of unilag and if u can't be identified, you are whisked away to their security post for further interrogation, they gave us a surprise call this week at mariere.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Francobaresi(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nice idea @op...as 4 me I'm back @skool cos haus taya me (fanx 2 d DSA 4 naht shutting down d hostels)...I rep microbiology n biobaku hall...Any "Nwachukwu" or Mr Mike (aka Kenya) pikin 4 here??
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ArewaWarrior: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Is UNILAG still graduating 100 plus students with 1st class honors yearly? Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Francobaresi: .I rep microbiology n biobaku hall...Any "Nwachukwu" or Mr Mike (aka Kenya) pikin 4 here??

Lol HellOoooh
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ugonna1054(m): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Am a Geology fresher...and am happy I got into the Uni of first choice..
GREATEST AKOKITES
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ugonna1054(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2013
A woman was having sex in an apartment 20
floors high with another man.
She then heard her husband coming… she told
her lover to stay like a robot and not to move.
Husband : What is this?
Wife : This is a robot, I bought to have sex with
when you are travelling…
Husband : Okay…Lets have sex now…
Wife : No sweetheart… yesterday I got my
period, so I will go and make a cup of coffee for
you…
After she left, the husband said : Damn I am so
Hot, I will f*ck this robot…he tried f*cking.
The man started talking in a metallic robotic
way…
“SYSTEM ERROR…WRONG HOLE… SYSTEM
ERROR… WRONG HOLE…”
Husband : Damn robot is not working properly…
I am throwing it out of the window…The man
realized that he was on the 20th floor and said…
“SOFTWARE UPDATED…PLEASE TRY AGAIN=))

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by beatricewebb: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2013
The university of first choice and the nations pride,I remain loyal,I remain akokite...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by safetyman1: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Greatest Akokites !! this thread is bringing back memories. I finished from Unilag in 2000 (Industrial Chemistry), stayed in Baluba Kingdom, Makama, Shodeinde and El-Kanemi. I still remember all those Chemistry /Chem Eng Lecturers - Gimba (Transport Phenomena), Prof Odeyemi (Paper & Pulp Tech), Late Dr Fatai Jenmi (Petroleum Chemistry), Dr Okei (Brewing Science & Tech) etc......

Any ULSSAITE in the house ! greatest scientists!!

Unilag is the only University in Naija that makes you an 'all-rounder' and you will always know an Akokite when you met one!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 1:58am On Oct 05, 2013
I miss New hall, lagoon front, Moremi gardens, Access bank @ night *winks* Aganyin palace, the gym in Jaja hall, e.t.c. I just can't wait to resume. Akokite forever!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by VirgoHillz: 2:32am On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: AM MISSING SCHOOOOOL!!
wow cant blive itz nw 94 dayz nd counting...
I miss MAINGATE!! (All dose security men wey dey
search empty car!!)
I miss campus SHUTTLE DRIVERS!! (Dem nor dey
eva get change!!)
I miss SPORTS COMPLEX!! (5 guys go dey huzzle 2
teach 1gal hw 2 swim!!!)
I miss. ECO BANK!!! (D only bank wey students dey
go withdraw with extension & charger!!!)
I miss 1st BANK!! (Alwayz online!!!!)
I miss ACCESS BANK!! (Withdraw and shit
com4tably!!!)
I miss AKT!! (While u dey concentrate on ur
books insyd anoda stdnt dey concentrate on ur
bag!!!)
I miss MAKAMA!!! (I reserve my comments!!!)
I miss MTH!!! (D only plc wey fit host both
fellowship nd party 2geda!!)
Misssss HONORS!!!! (D only hostel wey get fm!!!D
only hostel wey get spiderman!! Concotion rice
24/7)
I miss SUPREME ice cream!! (Alwayz causin quarrel
btw me nd ma friends)
I miss JAJA guyz (Alwayz dey call pesn when
dem c am wit babe)
I miss RED BRICKS!!! (D only restaurant wey get POS,
haba!!!)
I miss FAGUNWA!! (Beans is reaaadddyyyyyyyyy!!!)
I miss over night class!!! (Guyz toastin, galz greein, 90% sleeping)
I miss all dem babes, secret admirers, loved ones.
I miss ma wondafu cox adv n cox mates(alwaiz teasing each oda)
I miss sitting @ ma faculty quadrangle(*...* 4 practical or u no nw gurls stuff #amebo)
I miss 2001,the only restaurant where d heat is enough to cook the food itself. I miss LT026(dah stuff klas#:-s i Miss queuing up 4 cab on our way 2 class u knw
I rewi misd skol oooo
Plz add urz jawe wink
Greatest AKOKiTES.......
Nice 1 Guy..
I'm Michael Mo representing History and Strategic Studies Dept, i stay off campus but I love to hang out wiv my buddies sometimes in Eni-Njoku hostel. Please who is spanky??
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by omotayo9177: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2013
loggin in- greatest akokaite
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by dtneicna(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Nice thread, refreshing one's memory. I rep IRPM 300L. Shout out to my fellow ipsaites
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Dericinh: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2013
kreezzy: Dts gud. I m a unilag student
********HELLO KREEZZY WATSUP!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Kiingsolomon(f): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2013
Just logged in, to d school of first choice. Happy to meet U pple.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2013
well, i'm a unilag student. Department of Microbiology 100L, Faculty of science. A resident of Mariere hall (the Baluba Kingdom).
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Francobaresi: Nice idea @op...as 4 me I'm back @skool cos haus taya me (fanx 2 d DSA 4 naht shutting down d hostels)...I rep microbiology n biobaku hall...Any "Nwachukwu" or Mr Mike (aka Kenya) pikin 4 here??
xup bro, i dey MCB too, 100L
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2013
chukwudi44: UNILAG no longer exists.What we have now is MAULAG.Hello MAULAGITES!!
ode! Ekwensu! Do you still exist Or you don't stay in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.