Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room (32570 Views)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by maggilove(f): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2013
jelel6: guys abeg, me and my friend were arguing about this fascinating issue: which of the top federal university like UI, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, ABU, UNIZIK, OAU and UNILAG is the biggest in terms of size and gigantic structures.
I am an akokite, but i know unilorin is bg in terms of land, if i am not exaggerating,more than five tyms unilag. In terms of structures,they are trying.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by maggilove(f): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Rozay001: Btw not to be too forward ooo, but i know most of us are currently bored @ home cos of the strike, so if u have any fun, educational or romantic gist that will make this Thread lively, the floor is yours, as for me i rep the department with the highest number of saddists in Unilag if U can guess the correct dept, ​ i will inbox you 1k recharge card (•͡.̮ ~͡)
i no dey there but i know say na PHYSICS. Dat place hot no be small.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by druz(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Repin Enviromantal sci. Qs.300l
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
dvdon: It is with Shock that I announce to you that some enemies of progress have reduced the normal 3 fishes inside "TITUS" sardine to 2Fishes NAFDAC has to act now or we will protest. If this situation is not addressed, u will open "TITUS" Sardine one day and find only the oil..

This is my Observation

^^^
LOOOOOLZZZ grin
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
maggilove: i no dey there but i know say na PHYSICS. Dat place hot no be small.
electrical/engineering abi??
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Mesopotamia(f): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Fynestboi: Good idea
u diz boy!....u don cum here again!....u jst dey e-walk everywhere like evil spirit.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by borie4u(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Masters geophysis! 2nd yr. Maulag sorry unilag. Present sir
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by kunlesky12(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm proud to be an akokite.... I represent Q.S dptmt from envrntl sciences. grin
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by VivyGift(f): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2013
I heard we r asked to print our exam docket. undecided Hw true is this?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by smithsoffice10(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2013
#Team Biobaku....missing skool like cwazy
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bolakale30(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Chai! I nefa see my department buddy here....
***sent via El-kanemi wireless connection****
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Kelyto: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2013
wat!do u not know?.......there is only two universities in nigeria,d university after d name Nigeria,University of Nigeria,and Others.......u mean u've nt heard....beta ask around dude!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by MostSoughtAfte(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2013
REALITY101: I heard all the scammers in Nigeria went to this college?
HATERS!!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by graychuks(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2013
gŗāyçђųķş įşpŗęşęŋţ

...ŗępoŗţįŋg ƒŗom māŗirere
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by VivyGift(f): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: marine sciences( fisheries)...wat level ar u...

Do u knw one Eniola gurl or Yinka babes
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50: well, i'm a unilag student. Department of Microbiology 100L, Faculty of science. A resident of Mariere hall (the Baluba Kingdom).
guy i sabi u...no be u be dat yeye microbiology micheal guy for C222 does c3o4 ring a bell?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
graychuks: gŗāyçђųķş įşpŗęşęŋţ

...ŗępoŗţįŋg ƒŗom māŗirere
bros mariere is still open its hightime i got bact to carry my bag...how i left it...a long story
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by snoopy(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
bolakale30: Chai! I nefa see my department buddy here....
***sent via El-kanemi wireless connection****

So una own still dey work, up campus (moremi, erastus and mariere) they don do us strong thing! cry
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by oladoya(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2013
economists in the house good morning, first timer on this thread and Ayobami by name. Mesopotamia nawa for you oo. Your eye no even dey U.I at all na so u dey follow Unilag about. :Deconomists in the house good morning, first timer on this thread and Ayobami by name. Mesopotamia nawa for you oo. Your eye no even dey U.I at all na so u dey follow Unilag about.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Yeah Physics boys i sympathise with you but una course hard sha. For me Economics lecturers for unilag dey economise marks die, anywayz I̶̲̥̅̊​ rep the no1 course in FSS. #TeamEconomics
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Mesopotamia(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
oladoya: economists in the house good morning, first timer on this thread and Ayobami by name. Mesopotamia nawa for you oo. Your eye no even dey U.I at all na so u dey follow Unilag about. :Deconomists in the house good morning, first timer on this thread and Ayobami by name. Mesopotamia nawa for you oo. Your eye no even dey U.I at all na so u dey follow Unilag about.
who no go wan associate wif d school of first choice.....
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bibiking7(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2013
i finished from unilag in 2007. No regrets. alot has changed in the school though, I miss the old mariere shopping complex, i miss the bread (or yam) and egg in makama, makama was still a male hostel then and they used to sell food till 2am sometimes. I dont really miss the lecturers, but they gave me stories to tell (especialy amechi of physics dept.) Even in the labour market, unilag still shines.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2013
ABU is the largest university in west Africa but e no mean say the child with the largest size of ogo go get brain pass #TeamUnilag

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by sunny4life(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2013
Ugosample: Which level?
200level
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by graychuks(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2013
į ƒoŗgoţ ţo ţęŋdęŗ my çv, māŋ ķŋow ţђyşęlƒ...į ŗęp ţђę department pŗoƒęşşįoŋāl ţђįŋķęŗş.200 lęvęl(pђįloşopђy )

męђŋ.įŋçāşę yoų doŋ'ţ ķŋow gţbāŋķ ђāş bęęŋ çomplęţęd oђ....
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by caterwaul(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2013
ayomidis: guy i sabi u...no be u be dat yeye microbiology micheal guy for C222 does c3o4 ring a bell?
no mind am, him and dat yellow pawpaw wey dem dy call Humphrey cheesy
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by sunny4life(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2013
smithsoffice10: #Team Biobaku....missing skool like cwazy
guy which room u dey?.......me na mr macho room i dey
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by snoopy(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2013
graychuks: į ƒoŗgoţ ţo ţęŋdęŗ my çv, māŋ ķŋow ţђyşęlƒ...į ŗęp ţђę department pŗoƒęşşįoŋāl ţђįŋķęŗş.200 lęvęl(pђįloşopђy )

męђŋ.įŋçāşę yoų doŋ'ţ ķŋow gţbāŋķ ђāş bęęŋ çomplęţęd oђ....

With full operations to start on monday
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Francobaresi(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Lol HellOoooh
Lol hiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Francobaresi(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50:
xup bro, i dey MCB too, 100L
Nasooo *thumbs up....me dey 200l
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Francobaresi(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Rozay001: ABU is the largest university in west Africa but e no mean say the child with the largest size of ogo go get brain pass #TeamUnilag
grin grin grin grin .....reminds me ov 1 ov ma pry skool classm8 :x

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.