Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Religious Section Derailers Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religious Section Derailers Paradise (462 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Yooguyz: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Do you have any issue with anybody's post in the religious section? speak your mind here.
Do you have any personal issue you want to thrash with any member of the religious section? spit it out here. We have the peacemakers around.

Just feel free to break the 21 rules of NL in this thread.
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
you looking for a ban? i thought a similar thread was deleted yesterday?
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by 1boylikevhis(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
none! Atall
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yooguyz: Do you have any issue with anybody's post in the religious section? speak your mind here.
Do you have any personal issue you want to thrash with any member of the religious section? spit it out here. We [/b]have the peacemakers around. [/b]

Just feel free to break the 21 rules of NL in this thread.
We do? Who are they?
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Yooguyz: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: you looking for a ban?

no, i want a platform where people in this section and speak their mind. And a platform where people can bury their hatchet

Alfa Seltzer: i thought a similar thread was deleted yesterday?

it was deleted because the moderator thought it didn't relate to this section

Yooguyz: octobor 01, 8:00pm
HBG,
please why was my thread--derailers paradise removed or hidden?

www.nairaland.com/1461179 derailers-paradise

moderators reply

obadiah777: october 02, 11:34am
am assuming, from looking at it
of course, that it had nothing to do with the section
link:
www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/8
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Yooguyz: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
idnoble135:
We do? Who are they?
anybody can be a peace maker
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^^
Is that why the 21 rules should be broken?
Re: The Religious Section Derailers Paradise by Ajibam: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
you don't have right to break any rule...
Obadiah would have realeased your jailed thread if he gave you a go ahead....
he assumed,...

1 Like

(1)

God Is Not Enough, Messiah Needed- What Is Your Opinion? / "Pastors Collecting Tithes Today Are Robbers" –preacher Aribisala / Share The Good Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.