Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,245 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Will You Do If This Happen To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Happen To You? (700 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happen To You? by Aarondio(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Your girl friend called you demanding for 7 thousand naira, and you promise to give her when you visit her later in the day and all you were having was just 4k in your account. Then you visit her after some time she asked for the money as promise and you removed your ATM and handle it to her saying "WITHDRAW ANYTHING YOU SEE INSIDE MY ACCOUNT" she hug you and gave you a warm kiss.On your way home a friend called saying I have deposited the 200k I borrowed last month.Immediately the alert was send.30minutes later there was another alert and and the alert reads 203,000 was deducted from your account.What will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You? by topas100(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'll accept the situation as it is but learn from it
Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You? by blayz0923: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
no naija guy in love will dat mistake
Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Even the one I am married to has never touched my ATM card before. Whatever I want to give, I transfer to her account. Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Things A Girl Probably Doesn`t Know Abt A Guy / Love And Friendship / Is She Giving Me Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.