Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? (5009 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / At What Age Did You Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
wanna know.... need to know.... gatta know.... tell me pls
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by AbuMikey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
When you feel you ready.

I'm 17 and not dating yet,you started dating when you were 15,so why the question? undecided
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: When you feel you ready.

I'm 17 and not dating yet,you started dating when you were 15,so why the question? undecided
hahahaha.... 17, small boi.... and btw, who told u I started dating @15?
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by AbuMikey(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
hahahaha.... 17, small boi.... and btw, who told u I started dating @15?
You've forgetten the day you told the world abi cheesy

Check your posts history wink
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by modextus(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: You've forgetten the day you told the world abi cheesy

grin badt guy
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: You've forgetten the day you told the world abi cheesy

Told d world? now ur exaggeratin and when r u gonna retire from stalking ?
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by AbuMikey(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
Told d world? now ur exaggeratin and when r u gonna retire from stalking ?
You wanna start an e-fight right?

I've repented of my Old NL self!!! smiley

**unfollows Marthakings**
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: You wanna start an e-fight right?

I've repented of my Old NL self!!! smiley

**unfollows Marthakings**
lwkmd... nobody cares... i neva begged u to follow me in d first place... follow-follow like a blind dude wif no direction...u'll get replaced very soon... duh! hehehe
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by AbuMikey(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
lwkmd... nobody cares... i neva begged u to follow me in d first place... follow-follow like a blind dude wif no direction...u'll get replaced very soon... duh! hehehe
#Ignored cool
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: #Ignored cool
ok
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings: ok
Marthakings:
Eeeee o! U don grow wings o! So bcus u sef don begin use tampon, u feel say u don arrive? Wots wrong wiv u? undecided
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeee o! U don grow wings o! So bcus u sef don begin use tampon, u feel say u don arrive? Wots wrong wiv u? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
But I thought the op had a boyfriend already ?
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
26 grin grin
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Vivly(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
adaobi123: But I thought the op had a boyfriend already ?
She broke up with him just recently o
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nomski0(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
I feel 18 is right......at least you're legally an adult by then.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
mummy it aint like dat o... mikey has been kindda annoying lately.... m sowie
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
You no get mama? Ask her! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
U need to stop calling him a small boy.

It's rude... Stop it!
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
adaobi123: But I thought the op had a boyfriend already ?
not anymore.... buh just wanna know... tried checkin for d appropriate age online buh those oyinbo were saying trash... wanted to ask my fellow nigerians
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: 26 grin grin
ahhhhh! jeez... den whn will she get married? 40? common... not everyone is linda ikeji
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings: not anymore.... buh just wanna know... tried checkin for d appropriate age online buh those oyinbo were saying trash... wanted to ask my fellow nigerians

Late teens I guess. 16+

Vivly: She broke up with him just recently o

I see....
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Vivly: She broke up with him just recently o
hmmm... how did u know? i don dey suspect u
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nomski0: I feel 18 is right......at least you're legally an adult by then.
exactly... God bless u
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: You no get mama? Ask her! undecided
tah! kiyi shuru
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by AbuMikey(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
Show me 5 annoying posts I've made against you angry
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U need to stop calling him a small boy.

It's rude... Stop it!
d "small boi" thing was a joke... i neva knew he was gonna take it seriously... m sowie again
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: Show me 5 annoying posts I've made against you angry
m sorry
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Vivly(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Age doesn't determine anything. I think you should date when you feel you're ready or when you meet the right person
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Young lady don't start what you can't end. undecided
Marthakings: tah! kiyi shuru

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Late teens I guess. 16+

I see....
ok... tnx
Re: What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marthakings:
d "small boi" thing was a joke... i neva knew he was gonna take it seriously... m sowie again
[
Marthakings:
Abubakar, fight don finish.

She don tok sorry, u sef ndo!

Oya go toast am offline. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! / Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? / Every Girl Needs That One Best Friend. ***PHOTO***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.