Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (49781 Views)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamac(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
It is a long one, please bare with me..

Through conceptual clarification i could deduce that "relationship is the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other.
It is also a romantic or sexual friendship between two people: the way in which two or more people or things are connected".

Sex on the other hand is the "physical activities in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. :physical activities that is related to and often and often includes sexual intercourse".

Many youths of today have likened relationship to be sex which shouldn't be so.

Relationship and sex might work hand-in-hand but it shouldn't be incorporated at the wrong time.

The opportunity for courtship is being abused on a daily basis just because we try to make relationship work through sex.

So many young girls have involved themselves in premarital sex which has led to unwanted pregnancy which some will abort while some will be forced to give birth at a tender age.

Everything in life is by stage. Yes, it is not possible you wake up one day and conclude that you want to get married without having someone you are dating that you have known for some months.

But the fact is that relationship and sex are two different things that should only be linked at the appropriate time.

So many men made their lady believe that if the lady did not have sex with them then she doesn't love them.

See, if you want to love, nobody will stop you from loving anybody, but don't pretend to love when your ultimate goal is to get under her.

Don't make her believe that sex makes relationship stronger.

Premarital sex doesn't make any relationship stronger, it kills the relationship especially when the intention is not for marriage.

Even at a stage, couples that didn't involve in premarital sex get tired of having sex with each other, then if that is the case, are you not making it a bit faster to lose thirst for sex?

I think ladies of this generation should have become wiser enough to decide about their life earlier than 18years.

Some men will only have sex with a lady ones and that's all. You should be able to keep your precious self away from the beast in men.

Many men out their are no more interested in staying with a woman for so long, they will tell you they don't like eating a particular food twice but love to eat different kinds of food.

They will come to you and give you all the sweet words and you will gladly accept them and even release your body to them like sheep without Shepherd.

You are the only one that can destroy yourself. You only go into wrong hands if you did not say yes to the right person.

During courtship you are free to decide if you can cope with each other or not, and you can choose to continue or discontinue your relationship.

But now a days, ladies find it difficult to leave the beast they are into relationship with simply because they have engaged in sex which has made her emotionally attached with the man.

That way, it will not be easy for her to say no when she should have said it.

Some men change immediately they have sex with their lady. The sex will automatically be an eye opener for them, they will want to explore more, thereby exposing them to any other things in skirt.

I am not saying it is not good to introduce sex in your relationship, but it is necessary to introduce it at the appropriate time to avoid the series of disadvantages associated with it.

It makes relationship stronger but this is for the couple and perhaps serious minded couple-to-be. Biblically it is not for those who are not married, in fact, it is a sin.

Some men are only interested in getting under a lady, but how will you decipher the true man from the fake? You can be safe if you keep your precious part till the right time.

Those that are even married can get divorced anytime let alone those that are not.

Though, some ladies are the cause of their own fall. They cannot do without sex, and so many reasons got them so attracted to that which we might not blame them for some, while some are due to covetousness and love of money.

Sex in courtship can mar your marital life more than it can make it.
Be wise and never give yourself room to regret your impatient.

Please your comments, criticism, likes and share will only encourage me, i will be so glad to see them coming...

http://bamisepeters.com/2015/08/sex-will-make-your-relationship.html

93 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Truth be told

Sex is good in a relationship, it nurtures relationship

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Good advice.... I see you all ladies here as my sisters and I wish u could grasp smth out of this post...

In as much as some ppo will tag me hypocrite buh hey, let's be true to ourselves for once... Sex should be smth both parties gv dr consent to... If a man loves u so much, he won't ask u for sex befor u two are married... Yes, he won't! He respects u well enough to wait for u to decide to give urself to him, dats if u wish to before marriage wink

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Good advice.... I see you all ladies here as my sisters and I wish u could grasp smth out of this post...

In as much as some ppo will tag me hypocrite buh hey, let's be true to ourselves for once... Sex should be smth both parties gv dr consent to... If a man loves u so much, he won't ask u for sex befor u two are married... Yes, he won't! He respects u well enough to wait for u to decide to give urself to him, dats if u wish to before marriage wink
True

30 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Stephansmily(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Oh..I love this

Can't stop reading it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Stephansmily(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:

Sweet

10 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
Oh..I love this

Can't stop reading it

I believe in Chastity..
same here

10 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by goldenone(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Still reading!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
And i no won call lalasticlala and Ishilove plus farano and Rocktation before o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamac(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abisoyeodebunmi:
And i no won call lalasticlala and Ishilove plus farano and Rocktation before o
i don accept my fate as lalasticlala and the rest no like my handwritings, mayb they will giv me frontpage when i write on how to become a blogger sha... (lol)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by davien(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Everything isn't as black and white as the op believes,in a relationship,sex doesn't necessarily end it...and it isn't just men that request for sex first in a relationship(i sure didn't)...neither does it make a man something less for requesting for it because he can only proceed if you consent to it.

Most times sex could be a factor to consider before marrying someone before it then becomes a factor after marriage that'll lead to insecurities and promiscuity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamac(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
davien:
Everything isn't as black and white as the op believes,in a relationship,sex doesn't necessarily end it...and it isn't just men that request for sex first in a relationship(i sure didn't)...neither does it make a man something less for requesting for it because he can only proceed if you consent to it.

Most times sex could be a factor to consider before marrying someone before it then becomes a factor after marriage that'll lead to insecurities and promiscuity.
if you didn't many do and you know it. The post is referring to the majority and not the minority

4 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by olufemimajek: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chidinma and singer Flavour might look perfect together but she says she doesn't love him enough to date him. According to Vanguard, in a chat recently, when asked about her relationship status,she replied

“ Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. continue [url=giditalk.com/2015/08/chidinma-doesnt-love-flavour-enough-to.html]HERE[/url]
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Damalex4luv(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
May God help us with all this sex related news. Everyday will keep on hearing about sex as if Nigerians don't think about other things other than sex. May God save us, nice write-up @Op

7 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Jeromejnr(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's a good article. But the Issue is, will people still listen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by MistaHumble(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok.... We keep learning in different ways.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Freshboi: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
cool
OP forgot his medicine
angry
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by debo07(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
I LOVE SEX LIKE TOMORROW NO DEY

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by priscaoge(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Odimma

olufemimajek:
Chidinma and singer Flavour might look perfect together but she says she doesn't love him enough to date him. According to Vanguard, in a chat recently, when asked about her relationship status,she replied
“ Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. continue [url=giditalk.com/2015/08/chidinma-doesnt-love-flavour-enough-to.html]HERE[/url]

What are u saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by steppin: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sex dey get appropriate time?
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by allanphash7(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
I must follow this thread till the end

Love things like this

Make i sit down dey read people dat will be forming and dose End time favourite line

2 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Viktor1983(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Story.....The earlier y'all accept these things don't have a hand manual , the better for y'all.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by siegfried99(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok

Brb to read this epistle grin
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Creamz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
What is a better way for a girl to show you she loves you?? To me if giving up "the most priced possession" means there's some feeling if not love.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by sulmeza(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mhmmmm....interesting piece.....buh den again..dis ladies no fit hear...their ears have been blocked...nd their brain programmed to ignore such......anyway...nice one op
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by valandy99(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sure?
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Acebrain28(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:

so true
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by siegfried99(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
5 PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE

grin
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by MzzTega(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one bro.
Re: Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by ghostdvirus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
U can only listen to dis type advice only if nd only u never have sex before
But I don do am before nd I can't stop it,I ll share this link to my acclaimed virgin friend grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.