Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary (1625 Views)

Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2013
If a lesbian has s3x with other women but never with another man should she still be considered a virgin? Yes/No&Why? #rareTHOUGHTS?
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Illuminatus(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2013
mcstan01: If a lesbian has s3x with other women but never with another man should she still be considered a virgin? Yes/No&Why? #rareTHOUGHTS?
It depends on the type of sex she was having with her partner. If it was penetrative sex with a Love Machine or anything that eventually broke her hymen, no she isn't a virgin. I consider penetrative sex as sex itself and every other thing - Mouth Gig, kissing and co as supplementary.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by deekseen(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2013
A virgin is someone who has never had penetrative sex, and hence, (for a woman) the hymen is still intact.

As for the lesbian you referred to, search for the answer in that definition.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Danhumprey: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Somebody should help the OP out of his misery. undecided
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by deekseen(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Double post.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Illuminatus: . I consider penetrative sex as sex itself and every other thing - Mouth Gig, kissing and co as supplementary.
Cos you consider only penetrative s3x as s3x doesn't mean that's what it is... S3x (S3xual intercourse) is the insertion and thrusting of a male's pen1s, usually when erect, into a female's vag1na for the purposes of s3xual pleasure or reproduction. Other forms of penetrative s3xual intercourse include penetration of the a'nus (a'nal s3x), penetration of the mouth by the pen1s or oral penetration of the or vag1na (oral s3x), s3xual penetration by the fingers (finger1ng), and sexual penetration by use of a strap-on d1ldo or toys.
I don't see how a'nal or oral s3x makes her less a virgin.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2013
deekseen: A virgin is someone who has never had penetrative sex, and hence, (for a woman) the hymen is still intact.
Are you trying to imply that if one losses her hymen (for any reason at all) she's no longer a virgin?

1 Like

Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Tholudee(f): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
cool *observing*

1 Like

Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Localamos(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2013
deekseen: A virgin is someone who has never had penetrative sex, and hence, (for a woman) the hymen is still intact.

As for the lesbian you referred to, search for the answer in that definition.

So if a girl regularly mastur.bates by stroking her cli.t, or even if She has a.nal s.ex, so long as her Hymen is intact, then She is a virgin?
Meanwhile, the girl that has never had penetrative se.x, and is chaste enough not to mastu.rbate, but is an active cyclist, by your definition is not a virgin? In case you didn't know, the Hymen of many female cyclists is torn because of the bicycle seat and the rigorous action of cycling.
What about a woman who refrained herself from the pleasures of se.xual activity, but was raped?
My take is that virginity is a state of chastity, where a woman deliberately and willingly avoids se.xual or paras.exual activities. This could be driven by personal/family values, religious commitments or some other reasons that the woman feels strongly about.

2 Likes

Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Localamos:

My take is that virginity is a state of chastity, where a woman deliberately and willingly avoids se.xual or paras.exual activities. This could be driven by personal/family values, religious commitments or some other reasons that the woman feels strongly about.
thanks for your contribution really enlightening... Which still goes to buttress my claim that virginity tests are useless and unnecessary (except in resolving crimes like rape case or its like) as the presence or absence of the hymen as an evidence to our judgmental prowess is inconsistent as thus baseless. (I even heard we now have surgical replacement of hymens and artificial hymens)
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2013
This thread is a joke.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by Localamos(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2013
mcstan01: thanks for your contribution really enlightening... Which still goes to buttress my claim that virginity tests are useless and unnecessary (except in resolving crimes like rape case or its like) as the presence or absence of the hymen as an evidence to our judgmental prowess is inconsistent as thus baseless. (I even heard we now have surgical replacement of hymens and artificial hymens)

With surgical interference, ladies can now "eat their cake and have it"
Perception over reality!

1 Like

Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2013
grin
tpacalipse: This thread is a joke.
lol... I swear you got me cracking big time cheesy
tpacalipse: This thread is a joke.
lol... I swear you got me cracking big time
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mysticgal(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Localamos:
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
A virginity test is the practice and process of determining whether a female person is a virgin, i.e., whether she has never engaged in sexual intercourse. The test involves an inspection of a female's hymen, on the "assumption" (not fact! which I also assume makes it useless) that her hymen can only be torn as a result of sexual intercourse.

Virginity testing is very controversial, both because of its implications for tested girls and women and because it is viewed as unethical.

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_test
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by deekseen(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
mcstan01: Are you trying to imply that if one losses her hymen (for any reason at all) she's no longer a virgin?

I thought I mentioned penetrative s3x somewhere?

I gave that definition based on the angle the OP was coming from. You guys should have done the same instead of attacking my post.
Re: A Question That Makes VIRGINITY Tests Useless And Unnecessary by mcstan01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
deekseen:
I thought I mentioned penetrative s3x somewhere?

I gave that definition based on the angle the OP was coming from. You guys should have done the same instead of attacking my post.
I am the OP, and I wasn't attacking your post... I was just asking a question to be clear on what you meant.

(1) (Reply)

Starved Ladies, Pls Read This / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves / I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.