Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland (1625 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife / I Have A Confession To Make / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MissYuzedo(f): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am 20 and my bf is 27.He promised me marriage
and I belivd him...I trust him as well.But he wanted to
keep our relationship secrete till he s 30.He wantd to
do so because his parents doesn't support anytin called
bf or gf..till d person s ready for marriage.He do come
to my house..he introduced me to his siblings but he
insisted dat I shudnt come to dia house dat his
parents will never understand.I went to dia house
one faithful day and his parents treated me well..but
wen I left..dey started having prob with ma
bf...telling him dat he s a disgrace for keeping a
galfrnd..Since den my bf v changed.he told me dat
we can be only frnds with ntn attached to it...dat if by
den am still single ,dat he will come for me,but I shud
4get anytin abt both of us since I insisted nd come to
dia house...dat I v caused problem between him and
his parents....Pls help me my people
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by mstik(f): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
This post reeks of Andyblaze

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
ANDYBLAZE...IS THAT YOU

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by great289(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
he is planning to marry u and still livn under d roof of his parent. . . . Funi indeed. I aint tkn dis post serious anyway.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Mrval20(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Okay then.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
andyblaze i love you....
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by ojun50(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Your topic and the supper story are they relate?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Elnino4ladies: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Smd..missyuzedo i sight u..ain't suprised....notin gud cn com out of u,Andyblaze nd spacegoat...
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by slex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: andyblaze i love you....

[size=20pt]Haaa no be you talk say your bf just break up wit you. Sharp sharp you don dehh love somebody.

Smh for you[/size]
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
What about this story is the real you ?

Can a 20 year old female be this mischievous ?

You have done more harm than good to romance section ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MisterLongman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
You must be andyblaze wifey...... The way you and your husband compose stories on NL, seriously you will give soyinka a run for his money
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: andyblaze i love you....

But I was not on this thread grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Emilliw3m(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Story for the gods !!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

But I was not on this thread grin grin grin
yea i know. Someone said you are missyuzedo, is it true?
Though i admire your character, i hope we could be best of friends. *winks*
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
mstik: This post reeks of Andyblaze

Why all of una dey call my name come this thread
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
slex:

[size=20pt]Haaa no be you talk say your bf just break up wit you. Sharp sharp you don dehh love somebody.

Smh for you[/size]
the love i have for andyblaze is church love. No sex, no touch, no kiss, no pressing of my breas.ts. just lovers
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: yea i know. Someone said you are missyuzedo, is it true?
Though i admire your character, i hope we could be best of friends. *winks*

Won't u be a 'liability'?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: the love i have for andyblaze is church love. No sex, no touch, no kiss, no pressing of my breas.ts. just lovers

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Won't u be a 'liability'?
forget about my name, just be man let me be your lady.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: forget about my name, just be man let me be your lady.

Real life or internet couple?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Real life or internet couple?
its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Miner13: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.

and he will lead you to sambisa forest trust andyblaze for that

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: its up to you. You are the man, you are suppose to decide and lead me.

Real life...u cool?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Liability(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Real life...u cool?
kkkk
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andy i have something important to tell u.
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by MissYuzedo(f): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Xenaf: Andy i have something important to tell u.
hmmm andy come n see o
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2014
Xenaf: Andy i have something important to tell u.
hmmm are we safe? What is it xenaf?
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze, in the spirit of 2baba, I demand you to give all of them belle...
Re: I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and he will lead you to sambisa forest trust andyblaze for that

(1) (Reply)

7 Unrealistic Things Women Expect From Men They Are Dating / Lettter To That Married Woman-from A Pissed Off Single Girl / Imagine A World Without Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.