Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Things I'm Gonna Miss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I'm Gonna Miss. (693 Views)

I'm Gonna Abstain From Sex In 2016. Who Is Joining Me? / Am Sure This Is Gonna Make You Vibrate (18+) / I'm Gonna Spoil Her This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I'm Gonna Miss. by seunpayne(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2013
There are so many reasons why I'm gonna miss you and I know I'm gonna have so many days to count each one.

This isn't to tell you how much I'm gonna miss you though. This is to describe what it is I'm gonna miss. Read this and know how I feel in my heart.

I love the smell of your hair in the morning when the curtains move with the movements of the breeze and lets the sun into my eyes. As I shift and turn I see you. I smell you.... you can understand why I'm always drawn to kissing your head.

I love that look in your eyes when I'm busy with something and you're trying to get my attention without saying so. That look is all it takes to drop FIFA and come to you. It's that look I wake up to. It's that look I will miss

I love that wrinkly thing you do with your nose when you playfully protest against something you don't want. I really want to touch you in the kitchen but you're having none of that and you make the face and I can't help but pinch your nose. Any reason not to miss that?

Your smile. Ahhh.... it brightens up my day. You woke up before me and the sound of dishes wake me. You say good morning love and smile at me. I just want to lie there and enjoy the feeling of being loved by someone so beautiful. Keep smiling my love. It will open doors for you.

You look beautiful but not just your face. It's what most people would see though and rightly so because you look like an Angel. I know you are but we'll keep that as our little secret.

You know the way you wrap your arms around my neck and on tiptoes plant a kiss on my lips... yeah, I'm gonna miss those arms around me. Those serious moments when you hold my hand as we just sit are gonna be in my mind in your absence.

Say hi to jack and Jill for me. I'm missing them already. Those two make every hug a memorable experience. Is it selfish to say I wish I played with them more? Don't beat my hands off when you're dressing up again o.

It's always a sight to see your body. Everything so perfect makes me wonder how I got so lucky. There were nights when it was so cold. You laying beside me kept me warm. I'll miss that when the nights are cold.

I still can't get over my fascination with your feet. It's why I'm always buying you shoes... they're beautiful. Like baby feet. You know how you place them on me anyhow just to get my attention? Or how you put them close to mine when you're cold? But most of all, it's the sound of your footsteps as you come home to me.... I'm gonna miss those sounds.

I could go on and on.. and some how I think I will but for today, I will stop here. I'm gonna miss you. Your kind heart, loving ways and charming personality.

Know that for you distance is nothing. I'll love you no less if you were in Pluto. Till I see you again, to you, my love and my heart... forever and always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) A Chicken Turned To Lady When It Was At The Point Of Death / Which Of These Relationship Do U Think Is Better ? / Ladies Can You Date A Carpenter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.