Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (65937 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
@douglas hoc, jst for curiosity sake, when u guys dd ur verbal evaluatn n competency test, were u guys strictly timed within the 15mins bracket?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
The time was not strictly followed
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Douglas Hoc: @Rawdeal, where are you? Compliments of the season to you

Thanks. Compliments of the season to you too and i hope the new year brings the good news you want most
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Rawdeal:

Thanks. Compliments of the season to you too and i hope the new year brings the good news you want most

Amen. Amen. Thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by NoQualms1(f): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Douglas Hoc:

Interesting... I am an Akokite too; Accounting class of 2011. Which department and which year were you?

Were you in group 1 on assessment center day?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
No Qualms:

Were you in group 1 on assessment center day?

I don't really know the group numbers but I was Participant 21 for the first(morning) batch on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by NoQualms1(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Douglas Hoc:

I don't really know the group numbers but I was Participant 21 for the first(morning) batch on Tuesday

OK.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2014
...happy New Year pals....
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE smiley smiley........May 2014 bring to us all greater success,Fulfillment, achievements and Favor.......the best is soon to come.................CHEERS!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Alimi7: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Any clue on wen we ar goin to hear from HCP?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Alimi7: Any clue on wen we ar goin to hear from HCP?
me got no idea but am positive and patiently waiting...next week seems probable shaa
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Yujiz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
hapi nw year evry1...i ws participant 2.., any1 4rm my grp? Nd also any idea on ow many wil be shortlisted
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Yujiz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
@profahmad ow ws d asesment test...didnt get to c u b4 u guyz left nd hapi nw year
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alimi7: Any clue on wen we ar goin to hear from HCP?

Hoping for good news too........(except they have contacted already... )
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yujiz: hapi nw year evry1...i ws participant 2.., any1 4rm my grp? Nd also any idea on ow many wil be shortlisted

Don't know how many would be taken this time, but 25 participant graduated Jan 2012.....
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Segunmike, are you serious about that?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Tmany(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
SegunMike:

Don't know how many would be taken this time, but 25 participant graduated Jan 2012.....
Wow 25 that much
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
In the voice of captain jack sparrow in pirates of the caribbean, "Aye! SegunMike be right! Me counteth the people in the honeywell powerpoint slide that was sent. They be 25." cheesy
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tmany: Wow 25 that much

It appears you don't know that about 132 people participated in the assessment centre. 4 groups of 33 each I guess. Two batches on tuesday and wednesday. If 25 people are eventually called, what happens to the rest who made it that far
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Tmany(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Douglas Hoc:

It appears you don't know that about 132 people participated in the assessment centre. 4 groups of 33 each I guess. Two batches on tuesday and wednesday. If 25 people are eventually called, what happens to the rest who made it that far
Bro just pray you among the final shortlisted candidates, 132:25 that 5:1 that still fair best of luck man
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
What segunmike is tryn 2 say is that 25 were take afta the whole process. That doesnt mean that its only 25 thats going 2 d next stage.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2014
kayceekels: What segunmike is tryn 2 say is that 25 were take afta the whole process. That doesnt mean that its only 25 thats going 2 d next stage.
what is d next stage?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by solarinde(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Any news please?. Cos ve applied and ve not hear anytin 4rm dem
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Jesusbabygirl: what is d next stage?
this is a guess dear. I feel we would meet the mgrs we would work with. Thats hw British American Tobacco did theirs.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2014
kayceekels: this is a guess dear. I feel we would meet the mgrs we would work with. Thats hw British American Tobacco did theirs.
kk
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Douglas Hoc: @Segunmike, are you serious about that?

Yes....saw it on an Old News-Link.....
heres d link :

http://www.sunday.tribune.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5857:honeywell-group-trains-25-advocates-human-capacity-development&catid=44:news&Itemid=105

That was Jan 2012 grad-set....which means they commenced Jan 2011, therefore, there must have been 2 sets afterwards, and I dont know if its always 25 they select or not.....Probably have increased or reduced>>>Cant tell...........Its All Good Anyway!!

Wish everyone the very best!!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SegunMike(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
solarinde: Any news please?. Cos ve applied and ve not hear anytin 4rm dem

Applied? ......

If u meant d initial application for Honeywell Excellence Program 2014, then probably u dont know that thousands have written the test and few have done the Assessment Centre and re awaiting reponse.
But if it is another application asides the Excellence Program, then I dont knw about that.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
If u guys dnt mind we culd do a little discussion as regards sum of the stuffs we encountered during the assessment centre to kill time. Eg what is ur opinion of xyl limited? That ws the 1 of the questns for the writeup we did. So what ws ur opinion
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Alimi7: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
kayceekels: If u guys dnt mind we culd do a little discussion as regards sum of the stuffs we encountered during the assessment centre to kill time. Eg what is ur opinion of xyl limited? That ws the 1 of the questns for the writeup we did. So what ws ur opinion
D write-up shud be in presentation format buh I was surprised to see pple writing essay,my thought though.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Alimi7:
D write-up shud be in presentation format buh I was surprised to see pple writing essay,my thought though.
write up- a review, an account, an article in a newspaper or magazine in which sumbdy writes what they tink abt sumtin, a report abt notes taken earlier. These r dictionary definitns 4 d word 'write up'. The questn says do a writeup 2 present 2 d management in not more than 600 words. So u r meant 2 write an essay kind of report. Thats what i feel though. I wrote an essay kind of report frm the notes i made durin d discussion.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Alimi7: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
kayceekels: write up- a review, an account, an article in a newspaper or magazine in which sumbdy writes what they tink abt sumtin, a report abt notes taken earlier. These r dictionary definitns 4 d word 'write up'. The questn says do a writeup 2 present 2 d management in not more than 600 words. So u r meant 2 write an essay kind of report. Thats what i feel though. I wrote an essay kind of report frm the notes i made durin d discussion.
The write-up is for" presentation" to the management not for publication,do u tink management has d time to read essay in real life situation .
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by pontogenius: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
As one of the oral presentation question, if given the opportunity to redo your project (the project presented on your slide) in the future, what will be your approach? Whats the best answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.