Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (66008 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
We were supposed to be 36 but it appears 3 people were absent. There was another batch slated for 1.30pm I think; I don't know how many they were. From C.M.S take Obalende. From Obalende( opposite Obalende bus terminus-under the bridge) enter keke Napep. Tell them you are going to Elion Hotel. They will alight you as appropriate

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ekesonponto(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
what was the verbal interpretation and evaluation about?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by sunjos79: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Just finished mine.no be garri and okro oo at all but it was expository as u will do group brainstorming,oral presentation,written test,verbal evaluation,verbal interpretation and competency-based interview.Good news is that you have breakfast!.
To those going 2moro,find ur way to obalende,enter the garage to enter dolphin estate but u have to trek a little to dolphin estate,then move further to dolphin estate extention.u can then ask the security at the gate to direct u to Ellion hotel. T.fare is #50.
U can also ask any keke napep at obalende going to dolpin estate.I Think that one is faster and easier due to shortcut. Same fare.U will just trek 3mins into the venue.
Wish u all the best!
We were told that 30,000 people applied and we remain just 132 candidates for the assessment.
Just be serious and do your best.Lest I forget,pray for God's favour.
See u guys at the top.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
sunjos79: Just finished mine.no be garri and okro oo at all but it was expository as u will do group brainstorming,oral presentation,written test,verbal evaluation,verbal interpretation and competency-based interview.Good news is that you have breakfast!.
To those going 2moro,find ur way to obalende,enter the garage to enter dolphin estate but u have to trek a little to dolphin estate,then move further to dolphin estate extention.u can then ask the security at the gate to direct u to Ellion hotel. T.fare is #50.
U can also ask any keke napep at obalende going to dolpin estate.I Think that one is faster and easier due to shortcut. Same fare.U will just trek 3mins into the venue.
Wish u all the best!
We were told that 30,000 people applied and we remain just 132 candidates for the assessment.
See u guys at the top.

It seems we entered the Dolphin gate bus together. I might be wrong though
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by missmoyo: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please were questions asked based on the presentation
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Phollu: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
To those who have done their tests,please,must the slides presented be coloured or can we print it black and white?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
The verbal evaluation test had 60 questions for 20 mins and verbal interpretation test had about 40 questions. The questions for both tests were set in such a way that you were given a short passage and then 4 statements based on the passage which represented the next 4 question. There were 3 options A, B and C. A is true, B is false and C means you 'Cannot Say' from the passage.
For the presentation, you will definitely be asked questions.
For the slides, I don't 'think' the colour matters, what is important is that you have one copy for yourself and one for the assessors when you present.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by oluamid(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Phollu: To those who have done their tests,please,must the slides presented be coloured or can we print it black and white?

Black or white doesn't matter. What matters is that you print it.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Douglas Hoc: The verbal evaluation test had 60 questions for 20 mins and verbal interpretation test had about 40 questions. The questions for both tests were set in such a way that you were given a short passage and then 4 statements based on the passage which represented the next 4 question. There were 3 options A, B and C. A is true, B is false and C means you 'Cannot Say' from the passage.
For the presentation, you will definitely be asked questions.
For the slides, I don't 'think' the colour matters, what is important is that you have one copy for yourself and one for the assessors when you present.
please how many minutes 4 d presentation and how many mins 4 d interview
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by adetayojohn(m): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Good day pals. Please is there anyone that studied Accounting among those called for the evaluation test? Thanks.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by jaymedd: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2013
pls was anybody called on the 16th/17th? I was robbed and lost ma fine on d 16th...just wanna Knw if av missed out on any thing...thanks.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by DouglasHoc(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: please how many minutes 4 d presentation and how many mins 4 d interview

The presentation is 10 minutes after which you will be asked questions for about 5 minutes. The interview was scheduled for 15 minutes although you may not spend up to that
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kayceekels: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls what were the questions u were asked in the competency based interview so that i can understand this kind of interview.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2013
jaymedd: pls was anybody called on the 16th/17th? I was robbed and lost ma fine on d 16th...just wanna Knw if av missed out on any thing...thanks.

No one said they received invites this week
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by lafex: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2013
Is there Electrical Engineering graduate among the people that are called for the interview
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Erza: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2013
sunjos79: Just finished mine.no be garri and okro oo at all but it was expository as u will do group brainstorming,oral
presentation,written test,verbal evaluation,verbal interpretation and
competency-based interview.Good news is that you have breakfast!.
To those going 2moro,find ur way to obalende,enter the garage to enter
dolphin estate but u have to trek a little to dolphin estate,then move further to dolphin estate extention.u can then ask the security at the
gate to direct u to Ellion hotel. T.fare is #50.
U can also ask any keke napep at obalende going to dolpin estate.I Think
that one is faster and easier due to shortcut. Same fare.U will just trek 3mins into the venue.
Wish u all the best!
We were told that 30,000 people applied and we remain just 132
candidates for the assessment.
See u guys at the top.
so the remaining 132, are they yet to be contacted or have they been contacted?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
The guys doing today, abeg update us on any useful info

Erza:
so the remaining 132, are they yet to be contacted or have they been contacted?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
...To GOD be the glory,assessment centre has come and gone...patiently waitin for a positive response....
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas: ...To GOD be the glory,assessment centre has come and gone...patiently waitin for a positive response....
oga vinas ,what was ur candidate no today ?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: oga vinas ,what was ur candidate no today ?

so u want 2 unveil my identity...were u morning or aftanun batch
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:

so u want 2 unveil my identity...were u morning or aftanun batch
lol ..morn batch
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: lol ..morn batch
dats gr8...then we might av been in d same group and pls dont tell me dat u're d girl dat tripped and broke her tea cup
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:
dats gr8...then we might av been in d same group and pls dont tell me dat u're d girl dat tripped and broke her tea cup
lol .na .was in a diff grp den
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: lol .na .was in a diff grp den
d girl wasnt in my group either.........so,wat were u wearin?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:
d girl wasnt in my group either.........so,wat were u wearin?
grey/ash coloured suit
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: grey/ash coloured suit

then u were among d group wit 3 girls dat went for d team work first
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:

then u were among d group wit 3 girls dat went for d team work first
Correct
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Correct
then u re AYO SARAH...lol
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:
then u re AYO SARAH...lol
hmmm ,so reveal ur identity NOW .....lol
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: hmmm ,so reveal ur identity NOW .....lol
we both stay close 2 each other
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
vinas:
we both stay close 2 each other
UGO
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by vinas(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: UGO
guilty as charged...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.