Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! (1168 Views)

Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? / Post Pictures Of "Black Skinned" Beauties.(From Africa) / Love Tall And Fair Girls,but My Fiancee Is Short And Dark.please Advice (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Androgendaisy: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
In an ever increasing number. Fair skinned people have become the subject of attacks from black gurls who accuse them of using skin lightening concotions. without as much as a second examination they categorise every fair skinned person as a "bleacher". Even albinos and mixed race people are not spared such envious venomous accusations these days.
In summary i wish to make the following;
1.not every fair skinned person bleached.
2.some nigerians,(neither mixed race or anything) indeed some negroids of all tribes are naturally of a lighter skin shade. U must be stupid not to know this.
3.some people (naturally charcoal black) bleach to have a lighter skin colour. It is not advisable but its thier right and strictly dia buisness.
4.some fair people use creams (toning or whatever) to lighten thier skin and restore what is in truth thier "natural" complexion in cases where the natural elements may have darkened it.
5.when they do it should not raise any ones temperature and this is why; if nobody wld raises eyebrows if suddenly blackky girl decides to reblacken (to restore her original blackky complexion) herself admitting that she has gotten a little fairer (probably due perhaps improved living conditons)...why should peoples temperature's rise when a fair chic decides to go back to her original natural complexion perhaps due to certain external or enviromental factors.
End of part 1....to be continued.
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by saintneo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
dark skinned not black skinned
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by sunnyt1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Low self esteem

Jealousy and hatred, wishing u had wat d oda person has
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Androgendaisy: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
sunny t: Low self esteem

Jealousy and hatred, wishing u had wat d oda person has
thanks my bro u have said it all.the worst part is when they try to "invert" the inferiority complex by pointing fingers at "yellow" gurls and accusing them of skin color manipulations.
The fact remains blackkys will always be obssesed over fair girls(bleached, naturally fair,albino or mixed race).
Side note:Unresolved obsession leads to envy.
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
I won't believe this until I see pictures.
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Androgendaisy: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Truth is if they are comfortable in thier skin(and frankly i see no reason why they shouldnt be) they would be content and happy.without needing to develop a BP over who is bleaching or not.

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey as an Oyinbo guy who has travelled widely all over the world and spent a LOT of time in Naija (Lagos, Pitawaka, Waffi, Bonny etc) I like all girls no matter what the colour of their skin. But I must admit the darker a Naija babes skin is the hotter I find her. My fiancee is an Edo girl and quite dark. I would not change her!
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by AMINDA: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
After analysing everything posted on here,I think it's safe to assume that the op bleaches. Bleaching is a sign of low self esteem & bleachers deserve whatever form of ridicule comes their way.I personally prefer dark skinned girls though. #Singing Fela's 'Yellow Fever
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
It's silly. African comes in a variety of shades and characters. Rather than to be grateful for what we have, we point fingers. I think this post sums it up:

Androgen daisy: Truth is if they are comfortable in thier skin(and frankly i see no reason why they shouldnt be) they would be content and happy.without needing to develop a BP over who is bleaching or not.
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
AMINDA: After analysing everything posted on here,I think it's safe to assume that the op bleaches. Bleaching is a sign of low self esteem & bleachers deserve whatever form of ridicule comes their way.I personally prefer dark skinned girls though. #Singing Fela's 'Yellow Fever

gringrin
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Teegurlee(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dnt envy light skinned girls.

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by lipsyliscious: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
@op its DARK skinned, anyway it has become a sort of norm for Nigerians to accuse others of bleaching. D reason is simple, Nigerians hav unconsciously associated light skin with beauty and dark skin with ugliness. I am in no way saying dis is true. A lot of Nigerians have soo traumatised dark skinned girls dat dey either go on to bleach or tone as u call it or flat out vent their anger on fair pple. But if u note clearly dis is not just done by dark pple bt by most Nigerians, old women, gossips etc. it has become a sort of norm to suspect anyone who is fair or is getting fairer of bleaching. U find pple actually discussing someone's complexion, anyway @op u sound lyk u are bleaching and hv being accused, lemme ask u d age old nigerian question "@op u Don dey fair oh, which cream u dey use? Abi u Don dey bleach?"
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Im dark-skinned and proud...frankly im not bothered by who is bleaching and who isnt undecided

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Black is beautiful and wud always remain so

#teamebonybeauty

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
because they keep snatching our men........... angry

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
ladunsky: because they keep snatching our men........... angry
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Me no send anybody cos I'm beautiful the way I am
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
shoutOut to the girls that bleach and become brighter than their future ! smiley

Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by baralatie(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
angry grin undecided
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by segzicres(m): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Loooool
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2013
lynpetra: Black is beautiful and wud always remain so

#teamebonybeauty
hehe don't b decieved o, but i prefer dating a black lady than a bleaching lady. damn its so annoying. once I see a lady bleaching its a big turn off 4 me! cool
Re: Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Proudly light of skin and black of dick. The best of both worlds.

The Right Time To Give Her An Engagement Ring. / Learn How To Attract The Opposite Sex Using The Body Language Mastery / 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up