Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? (3578 Views)

Fair Girls Fall For Me Easily Than Dark Skinned Girls. / What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses / Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2015
gone are the days we used to say; "Dark is for beauty and Fair is for decoration"... now it goes this way; "Fair is for moving market while Dark is unappealing".

Mose celebrities and men of nowadays are after fair, shinny and bleached up girls. i really want to know why. why do you think they are after fair girls?
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by dharay99: 9:31am On May 16, 2015
mrcock, u know him ryt,
Ask him ds question...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by buygala(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
op is making a general assumption on the basis of a few yellows marrying rich, especially the recent saga of Oshiomohle and his Ethiopian yellow undecided

Dark skinned girls also marry rich... Maybe op has been masturbating too much to notice undecided

Simbiat and Kudirat Abiola
Oluremi Tinubu
Mrs Fashola
Maryam Babangida
Mrs Mary Odili

to mention a few. ... Black has and always continue to be cuter and more preferable to yellow
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2015
.because most men take fair girls to be more clean compared to dark gurls.
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by ViralBOY: 9:36am On May 16, 2015
I don't know may be it is because of their yellow laps grin
But I wish to marry a dark beauty tho so I don't born albino grin
because am lightskinned also.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
.because most men take fair girls to be more clean compared to dark gurls.

dere re still dark clean girls naw..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
ViralBOY:
I don't know may be it is because of their yellow laps grin
But I wish to marry a dark beauty tho so I don't born albino grin
because am lightskinned also.
lol... Yellow Laps! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by sinaj(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2015
it depends on d individual

dnt generalize

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 16, 2015
its like the case of a ripe and unripe plantain. which one do people buy the most
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:
it depends on d individual

dnt generalize

i said MOST not ALL. where is d generalization?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
machinegundammy:
its like the case of a ripe and unripe plantain. which one do people buy the most

would have answered but my babe is reading this :-) smiley
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by chigoizie7(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2015
OP

As for me? I love dark gurls, there is this aura in them,(dark beautiful girl,nice dentition especially if she is on low cut)

Wetin I wan use yellow sisi them do?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2015

I've nearly always dated fair-skinned women but I do not consciously make that decision. It's just a coincidence that the women I date(d) are lightskinned. Colour doesn't count.
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by sinaj(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:

i said MOST not ALL. where is d generalization?

read ur misleading topic again nd tell me where the most is
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
buygala:
op is making a general assumption on the basis of a few yellows marrying rich, especially the recent saga of Oshiomohle and his Ethiopian yellow undecided

Dark skinned girls also marry rich... Maybe op has been masturbating too much to notice undecided

Simbiat and Kudirat Abiola
Oluremi Tinubu
Mrs Fashola
Maryam Babangida
Mrs Mary Odili

to mention a few. ... Black has and always continue to be cuter and more preferable to yellow

who dem help?
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:

read ur misleading topic again nd tell me where the most is
i guess d mods edited it grin
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
chigoizie7:
OP

As for me? I love dark gurls, there is this aura in them,(dark beautiful girl,nice dentition especially if she is on low cut)

Wetin I wan use yellow sisi them do?

yellow laps
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by ggrin(f): 10:00am On May 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by sinaj(f): 10:05am On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:
i guess d mods edited it grin
lol
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2015
ggrin post=33789w967:
undecided

i sight u
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:

lol

u go like quarrel sha smiley
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by AfricanApple(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
dark can never be better than light. nothing special about the both colors. what is special is how shining your skin looks
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chilug(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2015
My girlfriend is dark. And I can't imagine this world if she was nt in it. U get op?
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Chiscomax(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
Chilug:
My girlfriend is dark. And I can't imagine this world if she was nt in it. U get op?
hoping to get ur wedding invitation card soon. *wink*
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by mgizzle007(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2015
nt all men pls,av neva dated a light skinnd babe n will neva do dat cus am nt attractd to dem,,,black is truely beautiful
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by sinizia: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
OP, stop generalizing. Use SOME to quantify the amount of such men because i for one don't look for the color of a woman's skin when i wanna date a lady. Her physique, character and intelligence is what i look out for.
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by sinaj(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:

u go like quarrel sha smiley

lol not true smiley

m nt quarrelsome
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:

dere re still dark clean girls naw..
read my sentence well,i didnt say dark girls are dirty. cleanliness has nothing to do with complexion.i said people think fair gurls are more clean than dark gurls,which is not true it all narrows down to personal hygien
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by chigoizie7(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2015
Chiscomax:

yellow laps

I love chocolate more than paw paw.
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by yaduma350: 12:29pm On May 16, 2015
Calabar Girl S ex Video Leaks Online Download - To your phone http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/2015/05/18-videos-naija-calabar-girl-sextape-leaked-video/

SEE TO BELIEVE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by multikolour(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2015
yellow ladies are more attractive than black girls. a man tend to have sexual attraction to yellow girls than black girls.
Re: Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? by SleekyP(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? / Curvy Model Ada La Pinky Flaunts Major Under-boob As She Rocks Super Eagle’s Jer / 5 Signs You Are Dealing With A Dangerous Female Narcissist.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.