Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107783 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ManTiger(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Will FG pay them compensation?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead cry
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by AdeniyiA(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
a person named 'unknown male' also survived,
Nigeria with our half baked investigation

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by greall1: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their soul R.!.P
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by LasBonBoi: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
They survived in alphabetical order?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by 3kay945(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Survival might be 7, also I saw someone that resembles Obasanjo's son at lasuth surgical emergency. He was among the sympathisers and not laying in a body bag. I may be wrong though.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by adom1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
it is very unfortunate that deji falae and others met their untimely death by paying their last respect to AGAGU.AGAGU"S S CORPSE SHOULD BE THROWN TO DOGS NOW.IT IS A BAD OMEN.WE ALL NEED A LOT OF PRAYER FOR ONDO STATE IN PARTICULAR AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL.OUR LEADERS SHOULD DESIST IN USING INNOCENT BLOOD FOR THEIR POLITICAL CAREER.2015 IS AROUND THE CORNER

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by DankemzI(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
I DONT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA
by Esan Teniola
I don't believe in Nigeria. I don't believe in its leaders, I don't believe in anything they have to say. I don't believe that someone somewhere has the solutions to this country. I don't believe in superman. I believe in myself. I believe in my 2 hands, not begging for someone somewhere to make things right, but with these 2 hands I will build the country want to live in. I believe in my friends. I believe in my family. I believe in everyone who not only tries to make the world a better place for themselves, but also for everyone around them. I don't believe in independence. I believe in inter-dependence, for no man is an island. I believe in the potential of everyone I see on the streets. I believe in the children in that public school that had no toilets, who asked me "uncle, why dont our leaders care about the masses? Why do we always hear about corruption everyday?" I don't believe in leaders who send their children abroad to school while the nations universities are on strike. I dont believe in leaders who fly abroad for medical treatment when the nations hospitals are in need of better facilities. I do not believe in a cook who does not taste his own food. I will believe in the Minister of Education when I see his children attending public schools. I will believe in the Minister of Health when he undergoes heart surgery in General Hospital. Ivwill believe in the Minister for Tourism when he goes to Yobe for vacation and not London or Dubai. Till then, I dont believe in Nigeria. I mean the Nigeria of today, I believe in the Nigeria of tomorrow. The Nigeria that we will build. When all these black skinned colonial masters are gone. ~ Esan Teniola

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by artade: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
austushi1: Tunji okusanya appeared twice on that list!

First 1: Tunji Okunsanya
Second 1: Olatunji Okunsanya

Guess one should be for gbenga Obj! Not sure o, just guessing

My dear, stop speculating whether Gbenga Obasanjo died in the flight or not. Or how would you feel if someone was speculating with your name or the name of your close relative? Gbenga Obasanjo is probably at home and was likely never on that flight. If you're not sure, don't guess with a matter as serious as death.

The first Tunji Okunsanya is the owner of MIC. The second Tunji Okunsanya Jr. is the son.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Congratulation: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
My condolence 2 d diseased families
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Dpeacemaker101: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
I wish today never came, I lost my good friend Tunji okusanya Jnr, and his dad to one crash. I wonder what your family is going through at the moment.RIP my friend, we will meet again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by LasBonBoi: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congratulation: My condolence 2 d diseased families
Death is not a disease. Haba!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
artade:

My dear, stop speculating whether Gbenga Obasanjo died in the flight or not. Or how would you feel if someone was speculating with your name or the name of your close relative? Gbenga Obasanjo is probably at home and was likely never on that flight. If you're not sure, don't guess with a matter as serious as death.

The first Tunji Okunsanya is the owner of MIC. The second Tunji Okunsanya Jr. is the son.

If you had been following the news from the outset dis morning, then my reason for mentioning him would have been understandable!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
May the souls of the dead rest in peace!!!

And may God give their families the healing that they need
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by 2busy: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
uche08: Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place
True talk...though late Adisa didn't die on Ilorin-Ibadan road, he had an accident along Oro-Omuaran-Ilorin road. May his soul RIP
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Live from AIT 8 survivors from the Crash
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by eaglechild: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Live from AIT 8 survivors from the Crash
Yes this is according to the senior special adviser to the president on aviation.
Mrs Eta.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by bigtt76(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
As usual ....In a statement from an adviser, President Goodluck Jonathan extended his condolences to relatives of the dead.
"President Jonathan views the plane crash as most unfortunate and regrettable, given the concerted efforts of the federal government to enhance aviation safety in the country," said the spokesman, Reuben Abati. "He has therefore ordered a thorough investigation of the crash by all relevant agencies with a view to determining the cause and taking further actions, as may become necessary."

This man nor de taya? So many committees no solution! Haba kena.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by hikmoj(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
choosenking: .....nah true talk jare
only mumu go side mumu
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by yunafa(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Can smne please give us d names of the actual pple on dat flight??!! Thank u!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by everyday: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
I heard Gbenga was involved in the crash but as the list is out it is very obvious he was not on that flight

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Youngtekkey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
oluwa ooo Live from channels tv 13 died 7 survivors 20 on board,such a bad day
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Preciousone4ril: The only member of the family who took part in the crash survived it. Something is up
'Who took part in the crash'? Was it voluntary participation?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
LasBonBoi:
Death is not a disease. Haba!
he is PEJ,s first born
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by hikmoj(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
shadelek: *
Guy its a lie, Abdulkareem Adisa had an accident along Omu Aran road nt Ibadan road. I could remember the spot where it happened coz its nt far frm my residence
accident na accident even if na onitsha/asaba road.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by kokoletz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dafa:

What's the meaning oh End Time, if propers measures were taken, that plane wouldn't have crashed.

there is more to this thing than meet the eye ok.... its not the issue of failed engine
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by question(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa for this life o
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
meenagiggs:
'Who took part in the crash'? Was it voluntary participation?
nairalanders no go kill person with grammar
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by alexvatt(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
moscobabs: so there is unknown person in the plane rubbish!!! but op are u sure they picked the name from the manifest??
the unknown could be stowed away.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by hikmoj(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
ManTiger: Will FG pay them compensation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.