Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre (35774 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by speeder(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Owk, how many times have we heard this news? Stupid idiots. I no trust this soldiers again. Dem go dey talk rubbish
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by fr3do(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Good to hear
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Caracta:

It has. We are only living together.
Yeah, you're right.......Nigeria is simply not divided because of the oil in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2013
so d govt had 2 wait 4 studnt 2 b killed b4 bombing thier camps.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Brymo: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Rossikk: Go and stand where the boko boys are hanging out and see if the "relic fighters" won't wipe your sorry assss off the face of the earth. Ewu!
but u dont av to call him ewu
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Gayigaskia(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2013
I tot they were supposed to surrond them first then bombe them fromthe air and then immediatly kill every remnent of the attack on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2013
yuncka: Am suspectin foul play here, why wil dey wait 4 dis Bokoboys 2 strike b4 dey bomb dia camp. Na so dem tel Us say Shekauh don die, who even know d amount of lies dey hav told Us.

That's the part that irks me. I take any "statement" from these guys with a pinch of salt these days and just hope for the best.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Ghen Ghen! Where is Shekau? grin
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Beaf1: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
DAMATURU, Nigeria (Reuters) - Fighter jets have bombed camps belonging to suspected Islamist militants in northeast Nigeria in response to a massacre of students at an agricultural college, an army spokesman said on Thursday.

^
So our almighty army has been waiting for these guys to strike before 'responding'? Were those camps invisible to the army before the attack? This country is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by joannessam: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
The government should pls ares the sponsors of bokoharam
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by akereconfi: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
so they knew they could use Jet fighters to bomb their camp all these while, and they were waiting for the BOKO to strike and killed those students before they wud bomb dem embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nwereonye(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2013
grin
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Caracta(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeah, you're right.......Nigeria is simply not divided because of the oil in the Niger Delta.

Without the oil, we can survive tongue
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Big4wig(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2013
James bond tins
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by ezedolar: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Bomb them and their religion together
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2013
THEY WAITED UNTIL A SCHOOL WAS ATTACKED B4 THEY DECIDED TO BOMB THE CAMP EH?
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Caracta:

Without the oil, we can survive tongue
Right now? it's a big no ,it will take a country like Nigeria another 4 decade to find her footing without the oil because we've relied on oil for far too long .
Four more decades you should be old and already retiring.... tongue
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by saxtaiwo: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
may God help us oo in Nigeria
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by ichommy(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
cashkid18: they shud bomb everytin in dt camp includin animals n birds

Animals and Birds?
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by zeennurei(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Babzilla: THEY WAITED UNTIL A SCHOOL WAS ATTACKED B4 THEY DECIDED TO BOMB THE CAMP EH?

Thank you my brother. Where were the soldiers before the BH attack the collage; so they were seeing them before they attack the school and yet nothing has been done to counter the attack.

I PRAY THAT THE SOLDIERS KILLED THE RIGHT PEOPLE NOT THE INNOCENTS HUMAN.

IPRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by youngice(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
i believe in killing every body, no mercy ,no abeg, i no i might be myopic and insensitive but due to their profound obliqueness and abslosute machiavellism dey should be extinguished
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Chinnwa: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2013
bumb d dumbfuckz
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nsonso: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Super story.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by chi4ik(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2013
The one I red on said all d forest was of fire $ they doubt if any boko haram will survive it.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by POTUT(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
iamswizz: Believe me....Nigeria might divide

Believe me...Nigeria will not. During the next elections, muslim politicians in the north will plot hard to be installed as president. If they succeed, they will negotiate with BH. Because they have no principles, they will shove amnesty down their throat, give them a free hand to install whatever sharia law they want in the north eastern states, turn a blind eye and continue the looting from where their predecessor stopped...but this time they will be looting in peace.

Asari down south could have a second jail journey if this happens, and if he is lucky.

My take.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by chi4ik(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2013
God all we ask is give us victory over this animals (boko harams). psalm35 oppose those who oppose us Lord $fight those who fight angainst us. God you said when we ar weak, you ar strong 4 us, now dat we ar very weak, pls fight 4 us the way you fought 4 Israelites against Egyptians in Jesus Name; Amen.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Madam abeg use M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ change gimmie kulikuli a̶̲̥̅̊Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ sugar.... Yeye ppl... Small time we go hear say na one farmers village them bomb.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Andom: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2013
There end is near.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Unintelligence lots !!!

The jet should have bombed the camps before now !!!

The Jet message to BokoHaram should continue till they surrendered !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.