Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517827 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

Is the aim of the thread to sheild perverted Catholic priests?
I see that most Catholics don't give a flying fvck about the victims of the abuse as long as the perverted priests escape justice, either through old age,statue of limitations,transfer to other parishes,endless litigation or death.
What about the victims?
Spare a thought for the victims!!!
how can the thread be aimed at shielding pedophiles when that isn't even related to the threads objectives
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ubenedictus:
how can the thread be aimed at shielding pedophiles when that isn't even related to the threads objectives

So why you scared of discussion about paedophile priests and perverts?

I told you before-use the report button if you're not satisfied with what I post.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here is one of your Catholic leaders,the archbishop of Durban in South Africa saying paedophilia is NOT a crime. Surely Catholics should hear from their leaders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here is a Catholic priest from Poland justifying paedophilia and toping it up by blaming the children for the sick perversions of the abuser.
This is deep....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgR97n0JTnk
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Watch this Catholic priest embarrassing himself in front of a live audience,when questioned about celibacy and child abuse. Quite frankly this guy reminds me of ubenedictus and the way he argues on these boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3f1mj0Eg38
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

So why you scared of discussion about paedophile priests and perverts?

I told you before-use the report button if you're not satisfied with what I post.
if I remember correctly I personally engaged you on your thread about abuse, I am not scared of discussing about pedophiles but this isn't the thread for it
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ubenedictus:
if I remember correctly I personally engaged you on your thread about abuse, I am not scared of discussing about pedophiles but this isn't the thread for it

Why is this not the thread for it? Catholic matter on a Catholic thread?
I can see you have conveniently avoided commenting on the three above videos of Catholics defending paedophilia and perversion.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

Why is this not the thread for it? Catholic matter on a Catholic thread?
I can see you have conveniently avoided commenting on the three above videos of Catholics defending paedophilia and perversion.
I did avoid them because that isn't the aim of this thread.

as it is this banter has gone too long here.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I did avoid them because that isn't the aim of this thread.

as it is this banter has gone too long here.

I'd advise you to watch the three videos. You might learn something you don't already know. wink tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

I'd advise you to watch the three videos. You might learn something you don't already know. wink tongue

Oga oya we have watched the video what next?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

OK, we have watched and watched and we didn't find anything useful to us so what next?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Aizenosa:

You can bury your head in the sand like an ostrich,the Pope is very good at this.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Aizenosa:

Bury your head in the sand like the pope.
Hear no evil,see no evil....
While the abuse and anal rape of little children continues....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

Is the aim of the thread to sheild perverted Catholic priests?
I see that most Catholics don't give a flying fvck about the victims of the abuse as long as the perverted priests escape justice, either through old age,statue of limitations,transfer to other parishes,endless litigation or death.
What about the victims?
Spare a thought for 3 victims!!!

sorry to say this but it's pointless exchanging and bargaining words with you. There's no doubt here that this ills don't exist but instead of trading blames and abusing the church's integrity and sanctity. let's pray earnestly for the growth of the church and against evil men and women rather than sitting down, making a devil out of ourselves. Pray for priests. For their growth in holiness, obedient to the magisterium and proclamation of the gospel. these are times where the priests of God need our prayers and devotions. Pls for God's sake let's uphold the teachings of the church

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mickey02:

sorry to say this but it's pointless exchanging and bargaining words with you. There's no doubt here that this ills don't exist but instead of trading blames and abusing the church's integrity and sanctity. let's pray earnestly for the growth of the church and against evil men and women rather than sitting down, making a devil out of ourselves. Pray for priests. For their growth in holiness, obedient to the magisterium and proclamation of the gospel. these are times where the priests of God need our prayers and devotions. Pls for God's sake let's uphold the teachings of the church
[quote author=Mickey02 post=71348233]

Thank you for this, as for the oga who has refused to hear word on creating a thread where he would be replied, but has failed to, you can continue.
Like the Bible has said the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church doesn't mean that the church will not undergo persecution both from within and outside, even so of there are temptations upon temptations yet, the Lord will be just and see his church through.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mickey02:

Pray for priests
@##&@@#***!
Okay I am trying not to cuss,but could you selfish Catholics for once pray for the victims??
There is a video of a man who was raped as a child by a Catholic priest through the anus.
This rape was without lubrication.
The man/boy/victim said he was bleeding all over the toilet floor.
The rape took place in a toilet.
This child/man/victim was entrusted to this priest/rapist and he was raped.
His trust in this perverted priest was betrayed.
After sodomizing this poor victim in the loo,the perverted paedophilic priest laughed,cleaned his blood stained penis and left the boy on the floor of the toilet.
Now I am not a hypocritical praying man,but if I were to be one tell me who should I pray for?
The perverted paedophilic priest rapist OR the innocent child,victim of rape
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Aizenosa post=71349438][/quote]

I've got one question for you when you bring your head out of the sand like an ostrich,-doesn't this your just Lord/God see these so called perverted priests raping little children kept in their care? Why can't this God protect these little kids from these evil priests?
In fact why are these evil priests able to commit these evil attrocites and yet God continues to watch them escape from justice?
In fact why can't God give you sense to realise that is a great sin for you to support the evil attrocites committed by these evil priests against these poor little children
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is a video of a man destroyed by Catholic priests who were abusing him and asking the victim to keep reciting hail Mary's...
Sickening perverts masquerading under religion....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6yTF8TdLiM
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dantedasz:

Pray for priests
@##&@@#***!
Okay I am trying not to cuss,but could you selfish Catholics for once pray for the victims??
There is a video of a man who was raped as a child by a Catholic priest through the anus.
This rape was without lubrication.
The man/boy/victim said he was bleeding all over the toilet floor.
The rape took place in a toilet.
This child/man/victim was entrusted to this priest/rapist and he was raped.
His trust in this perverted priest was betrayed.
After sodomizing this poor victim in the loo,the perverted paedophilic priest laughed,cleaned his blood stained penis and left the boy on the floor of the toilet.
Now I am not a hypocritical praying man,but if I were to be one tell me who should I pray for?
The perverted paedophilic priest rapist OR the innocent child,victim of rape
I believe the Christian thing to do is to pray for both
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I believe the Christian thing to do is to pray for both

Spoken like a true catholic(Ostrich)!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dantedasz:

I've got one question for you when you bring your head out of the sand like an ostrich,-doesn't this your just Lord/God see these so called perverted priests raping little children kept in their care? Why can't this God protect these little kids from these evil priests?
In fact why are these evil priests able to commit these evil attrocites and yet God continues to watch them escape from justice?
In fact why can't God give you sense to realise that is a great sin for you to support the evil attrocites committed by these evil priests against these poor little children

well you see brother. This is insanity and as well profanity, the priests who commit such as you claims must in the end face the just judgement of God. These same priests you detest the most for doing such horrible acts. there exist also faithful and religious priests who in this case are victims of similar cruelty.
This is something we must thread wisely. believe me or not, I'm yet to watch those videos you sent because it's pointless doing so. Pray, Pray and Pray to God to deliver us from evil men and women
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Here is the video of the five sisters.Touch not my anointed indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litU8h2JhNI
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Now I posted these videos not because of posters like Mickey02 or ubenedictus by because of other Catholics who can still make an effort to save a child from a Catholic priest today.
THINK OF THE VICTIMS!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mickey02(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dantedasz:

Now I posted these videos not because of posters like Mickey02 or ubenedictus by because of other Catholics who can still make an effort to save a child from a Catholic priest today.
THINK OF THE VICTIMS!!!

well if you can't change the things around you then you turn around and change the way you look
this quote is directed to you. I leave you to words of your mouth and perversion of your mind
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Mickey02:

well if you can't change the things around you then you turn around and change the way you look
this quote is directed to you. I leave you to words of your mouth and perversion of your mind

You can as well direct your quote at your priest and cardinals and the pope.
A mature and fully grown man who calls himself a priest and mentor to a little child.
This same mature and fully grown priest will take a little boy aged as young as four years.
This same mature priest will take this four year old child to a corner,and ask this child to turn around,drop his trousers,bend over and expose his anus.
And this matured priest will thrust his throbbing member into this child,sometimes with lubrication, sometimes without,as it catches his fancy ...
I do not make this up....
These things are on YouTube.

Then some one will come on these boards to preach that I should touch not the anointed?
The anointed that takes pleasure in raping and sodomizing little children WILL be touched.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDqSuUOLR8

Confession time!
Perverted priests abusing deaf and dumb children placed in their care.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Dantedasz(m): 4:14am On Sep 22, 2018
This lady,Megan Peterson was raped at the tender age of 14,by a Catholic priest. She boldly looks the Catholic church and it's hypocrisy in the eye and tells her sad story.
There has been so much focus on little boys that people forget that young ladies too have been victims of these perverted priests,that the Catholic church continue to sheild under the touch not my anointed mantra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSksGNhTto
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Happy Sunday brethren. As we celebrate the feast day of St Padre Pio, may we be inspired by his life and aided by his intercession.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
SalC:
Happy Sunday brethren. As we celebrate the feast day of St Padre Pio, may we be inspired by his life and aided by his intercession.

Amen Amen. A splendid day to you and all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.