Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21141 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Walexz02(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulillah! I am very happy to be a Muslim and a happy muslim , may Allah accept our ibadah! Jumaat Karim!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by rahimkeny(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am blessed to a MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulillah, it's an honor to be a muslim. But I feel sooo sad when i read terrible comments about my religion. I just wish Allah can visit all the perpetrators of evil with His full vengeance sooner than we think.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulillahi.
I have solace.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by nagoma(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Happy to be one. The oppression and propaganda has no effect on my faith. I pray to Allah to give us dignity in adversity, patience in calamity, gratitude in prosperity, humility in prayer and swiftness in offering charity. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by everyday: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
What a ridiculous question,of course muslims should feel good about themselves

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Yankelaptops: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thankful for Allah's mercy on me. I continue to pray for his guidance over me, my family and my fellow muslims worldwide. I feel very strongly for non-muslims (and muslims) being attacked by extremist. May Allah protect us all from eveil doers. Ameen..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Qmab: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
fufillled

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by sordique81(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
I thank Allah for the bleesings which He bestowed on me through Islam. May Allah help Islam and assist the muslims, and may He make us a staunch.AMIN THUMA AMIN

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by gnykelly(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
words of Allah and teachings of the prophet are the only thing that hold me back away from atheism. Every question i eva intend asking has an undoubtable answer in the quran. ALIHAMDULLILAH I'm a muslim.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm happy to be a Muslim and with Islam, I breath with peace and live with ease.
vivacious vivi:

Pls. What is the Dalail and what does it say in summary?
Dalail is a document always in arabic transliteration usually used in conjuring spirits.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Almustee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel so happy. Alhamdulilahi kasiran

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Ballo52(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am always happy that i am a muslim. As we all knw islam is the religion of peace . Islam don't tolerate killing one's brother or sister. BokoHaram , alqaeda etc are not islamic group but terrorist on their own. So pls brother and sis. Please let embrace love and stop associating dis hardhearted animals with islam. Peace unto u. Thank u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by tola9ja: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulilahi I was Born In The Religion Of peace Insha ALLAH i will die In IT

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by tola9ja: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
I AM BLESS TO BE MUSLIM
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hollu10: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
I only want to thank ALLAH that he made me a Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Occult Activities Of The Jinn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.