Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl (1702 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat On The Perfect Girl / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / What Is Your Idea Of The Perfect Girl Or The Perfect Guy & The Perfect Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by greatestman(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Girl love is something all men seek. But how do you proceed when you finally find the perfect girl, the girl just right for you?
This is where many men get stuck.
The perfect girl for them is right before their eyes.

But they end up losing her to a less deserving competitor because they do or say the wrong things when it matters most.
Girls come in different shapes and sizes but they are alike in most ways. Irrespective of how tall, beautiful, educated, fluent, or muscular a girl looks, she is still just a woman.
It doesn't even matter that she is a rich girl. A girl is still just a girl.
Women have basic needs. A woman will fall for any man, whatever his person or stature, when he presents himself in a manner that fits her dream of the perfect man.
This means that you can win any girl love, any time. Just do what you should do when you should do it.
But, first, let's discuss common mistakes that cause many men to lose the woman they should otherwise have.
Some men proceed like this.
They see a girl they love. They are dying to win the girl love. So they start by saying . . .
"Hi. You are the apple of my eye, the sugar in my tea, the butter in my bread."
And on and on they rumble.
Talking seriously, will you fall for that line if you are a woman? Are those words realistic enough to win a girl love?
No mature woman will fall for it. It's too cheap and unrealistic. Come to think of it, how can she be the apple of your eye when you barely know her?
Most girls won't fall for that. Besides, that approach portrays you as immature. It paints you as a playboy. Who wants a playboy as a husband?
No woman in her right senses does. So . . . you will keep getting negative results.
Here's another line some men use.
They walk up to the girl and say, "Your face looks kind of familiar. Did you attend St. Mariah high school?"
"No", the girl replies.
Then they go on to mention several possible places they may have met the girl. The girl answers negative to all the places suggested. Of course, he has never met her before.
Finally, he says, "I can't remember where. But I know I've seen this face before. In any case, my name is William. What's yours?"
The goal is to get the girl's name and then get her talking. Hopefully, a relationship may emerge from the interaction.
Some men succeed in winning a girl love with this line. However, it is an overused line. And so has lost its magic.
I was fortunate to witness one such use of this line during my national service days.
A young chap stopped two girls with this approach just by the gate of the female hostel in our national youth service camp.
The girls stared at each other and then burst into laughter. The young man could not understand why the girls were laughing at him. After laughing their heart out, one of them chastised the chap.
She said, "O boy, that is old school. Try something new".
The young man was embarrassed. He quickly retraced his steps.
"Actually, what I mean is that I like you and I was hoping we could spend some time together.
"Now you're talking", the second girl responded.
Then they burst into laughter again as they slipped through the hostel gates. The young man was not given a second chance.
My advice is that if you want to win a girl love, do it maturely.
Less I forget.
Don't use a third party to attempt to win a girl love. The girl will conclude you're not manly enough.
Let me tell you about my wife.
When she was still single, a young man trying to win her heart decided to go through her mom. He would come regularly to the house and play with everyone. He often came with presents.

Instead of talking directly to the girl he was interested in, now my wife, he tried to win the mother's favor.
The game plan was this.
If he could win the girl's mother to his side, she would help dissuade any resistance from the girl. So he bought things for her mother. To tell you the truth, my wife's mother came to be fond of him.
Smart strategy.
He even went a step further.
He sent an emissary to this girl he was interested in, now my wife. Vera, the woman he sent, was a married woman who was a friend of the girl and her family.
Vera came straight to the point. She told the girl that Patrick, the guy she was representing, was interested in her. And that she was sent to inquire if the girl was ready. Vera said Patrick was ready to marry her if she was ready.
The girl told her an emphatic NO.
Patrick was damn childish. No modern girl will fall for that. My wife didn't. Later she told me the very thing she didn't like about the guy was the fact that he didn't have a heart. He wasn't manly enough.
And that's always the final verdict 90% of the time.
Here's my advice.
If you want to win a girl love, don't be chicken. Go straight to the point. Use my fool-proof strategy.
Here's my state-of-the-art fool-proof strategy to win a girl love . . . the direct approach.
What does this involve?
Simple. Just tell the girl what you want from her.
Now, it takes a man to do that. Few men really are able to do that when they are in love. That is the very reason why it's fool-proof.
When you use the direct approach, you leave the girl speechless. She's like . . . finally, here's a real man!
This is not some new theory propounded by some old professor. It's a strategy that works. I used this strategy to get my wife. And she came falling. (I hope she's not listening to this).
Let me explain.
I met my wife in a Christian convention. It was a two-day convention and it was the second day of the convention. My heart skipped a beat when I first sighted her.
This is the girl love I've been searching for!
She was tall, light-complexioned, excellently manicured and trim . . . with the looks and feel of a model. (She still is).
I sighted her just before the morning session started so I couldn't speak to her (I hate to walk around when in God's presence). But I followed her movements until she took a seat.
During the break period, she crossed my path. I went straight ahead with the direct approach.
"Hi", I said breaking her movement.
She looked at me and responded, "Hi".
I went straight to the point.
"My name is Samson Itoje. I and my friend will like to be your friend". (I was with a family friend when we met).
My statement was so direct, it sounded funny.
"I will like to be your friend too", she said smiling. Then she told me her name.
We exchanged greetings and parted with a smile.
Now this part is very important.
You must not sound desperate. Just go straight to the point, establish a connection, and depart.
At the close of the convention, I went up to her where she was sitting. I threw a joke. She laughed and the connection was cemented.
I asked for her address since that was the last day of the convention. We exchanged addresses. Three days later she visited me with her younger sister. Two weeks later I asked her to marry me.
Got the gist?
The direct approach is a cool way to win a girl love. It's simple, natural, and powerful. More importantly, it is never out of fashion because it's natural.
Good news . . . this approach always works. It is a fundamental strategy that always wins a girl love.
Women like a man who is bold and confident. If you want to win a girl love, use maturity. Just be a friend. Talk to her. Smile when you have to.
Hey, you're a man. What can possibly go wrong that you can't handle?
Just be yourself. Don't say you're what you're not. Your lie will eventually be found out and she will breakup with you.
The direct approach works no matter the caliber of girl you want to win. It doesn't matter that she is a rich girl or that she is more educated than you are.
Take it one step at a time.
Maneuver your way to where you can speak with her . . . one-on-one.
Be careful what you do.
Don't rush to buy her dinner or lunch. That will not win the girl love. She doesn't need it. She's not hungry.
Sorry . . . she's hungry but not for food. She's hungry for a man who has heart . . . a real man.
Girls always have guys asking them out for dinner. But have you noticed that the person they eventually marry is not the man that took them out the most?
That's true. That girl you want to win doesn't need things from you . . . yet.
First build a bond. Show that you are different. Show you are the man . . . the real deal.
You will win the girl love.
source:http//: true-love-relationship-advice.com
Re: How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oga, there is no perfect tip to win any girl.... Girls are interested in variable guys for variable reasons, one pick up line may work for one lady and get you rebuffed by another.... The only sure thing is to make sure you look good and sound confident, irrespective of wat you say... Atleast that would get u their attention, the rest dey God hand... Also learn to take it in gud stead when they turn you down and move onto the next one... Simple..
Re: How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by greatestman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
njokusboy: Oga, there is no perfect tip to win any girl.... Girls are interested in variable guys for variable reasons, one pick up line may work for one lady and get you rebuffed by another.... The only sure thing is to make sure you look good and sound confident, irrespective of wat you say... Atleast that would get u their attention, the rest dey God hand... Also learn to take it in gud stead when they turn you down and move onto the next one... Simple..

Try to know the difference between principle and law
Re: How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
greatest man:
Try to know the difference between principle and law

I don't know if principle and law applies to EVERY woman... Perhaps you can tell me the differance... Am all ears..
Re: How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
There is no perfect girl
Re: How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl by larride(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Miz Ritz: There is no perfect girl

There's no perfect guy either.

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Take Care Of Me With Her Pension Money (SMH Cheap Insult) / Guys Will You Allow Your Wife/girlfriend To Put On Bum Short When Going Out?? / Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.