Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. (1699 Views)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladies that date many guys are just after money Nothing else. They don't have love and are not ready for any serious relationship. They just want to continue digging gold until it is no more. When the gold is finished, they will move on. Guys should be wise. When you discovers that a lady is always demanding and demanding for huge amount of money and material things, just run away from her. She is a parasite wanting to suck you dry. So guys, shine your eyes. Dnt waste your time on any gold digger.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by CrazyScientist: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bros, why it dey pain you like this ? grin

Oya say the truth, she don maga you ? grin
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Bros, why it dey pain you like this ? grin

Oya say the truth, she don maga you ? grin
i'm talking from experience.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by CrazyScientist: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm talking from experience.

I talk am! grin she don maga you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind again

Oya tell me who did this to you
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:
clevvermind again

Oya tell me who did this to you
we just met june last year and she had magarised me close to 40. Phone, recharge cards, shoe etc.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
I quickly gently send her away.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
we just met june last year and she had magarised me close to 40. Phone, recharge cards, shoe etc.

Eiya. Try and move past that na. Stop letting it be the basis for your next relationship
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Eiya. Try and move past that na. Stop letting it be the basis for your next relationship
i have to be wise now.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
i have to be wise now.

Yes. You also need to let it go
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Yes. You also need to let it go
yea. But i won't entertain any gold digger again. I would give but wisely.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
HOPE SAY U REACH HER PROMISE LAND SHA
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
yea. But i won't entertain any gold digger again. I would give but wisely.

Oya reduce the generalization. Because it can be scary
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Tallesty1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sorry bro
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
HOPE SAY U REACH HER PROMISE LAND SHA
dat for be double mumu na.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Oya reduce the generalization. Because it can be scary
are u dating more than one guy?
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Take hearth bro
But that girl wey maga you no well
Once again take hearth
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
are u dating more than one guy?

Nope.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
dat for be double mumu na.
grin grin sharp guy if not pesin go nearly cry
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
Take hearth bro
But that girl wey maga you no well
Once again take hearth
no need for that. That money is nothing.
I just want guys to be wise in the way they spend money on ladies. Many runs girls are on the prowl.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by JoeCutie(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Nope.
For sure?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
grin grin sharp guy if not pesin go nearly cry
one needs to be sharp and quick.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
I just want guys to be wise in the way they spend money on ladies. Many runs girls are on the prowl.
na so one do me the other time e never reach one two weeks wey we meet na so she carry on her family problem cum meet me,na one time i pick race
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
lols I know that bro infact have be magad on countless time
Infact I never learn I kip getting magad
Its part of life sha
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by ireneony(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
See all these niggahs talking, feeling like they have never be magarism....
I smell lies
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Richiy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
For sure?

See this boy o. I kinda spent my entire morning reading your dairy.

To your question: Yes, for sure.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
na so one do me the other time e never reach one two weeks wey we meet na so she carry on her family problem cum meet me,na one time i pick race
correct man. U know dem very well. Most of dem can lie very well. I cannot be fooled again.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
The CLEVERMIND HAVE SPOKEN!!!
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
See all these niggahs talking, feeling like they have never be magarism....
I smell lies
almost every guy have experienced it.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevvermind:
correct man. U know dem very well. Most of dem can lie very well. I cannot be fooled again.
by their appearance one can easily no demgrin
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by clevvermind(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The CLEVERMIND HAS SPOKEN!!!
yea. One have to fear those ladies. Many are runs girls in disguise.
Re: Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. by JoeCutie(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

See this boy o. I kinda spent my entire morning reading your dairy.

To your question: Yes, for sure.
You spent your entire morning reading my diary? Wow! So what did you read? What did you see? grin

Yes? Ok, so who's the 'lucky' guy? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me / What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes / A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.