Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) (36355 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Nigeria Best Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by bigiyaro(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
luckmike: Seen him b4
for were?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by carik(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
undecided Crazy!..well no p as long he achieves same goal as pple that uses hands
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by comrChris(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
stupidity
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
booqee: why can't they show us a picture of his prick doing the drawing gangan?? Until then i won't believe it.
You be thief! E be like say you wan do
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by XVIER(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
have painted girls black with mine too and i have never made headline NONSENSE
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Toshibasexy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys go and contribute to this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1463455/isnt-amazing#18605360 cos it's kinda hot in there
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by unclechem(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
emmysenior: grin Is that joystick still alive? His sperms will be colourful cos of the infiltration of all the paints he dips his john thomas in.
no be small john t
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Situation: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
I rather curb my joystick to painting babies..which of coz am good at
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Doyensky: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
anitank: Does he draw them with sperm or urine
jst go der and see for yourself. Ur life will neva remain the same again grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
He maybe infected through many colours of paints he is using.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
idiot!!!!come try am for 9ja ....if ur penis no dye.......its fake jor.....how etrong is d dickna stick??abi na ruber??hulicinating on point!!!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Holadokun(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
kudos

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Lafatty: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dats d strongest drawing stick u can think of,bur come to think of it wudnt dat be painful
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Tuntheycr7: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
booqee: why can't they show us a picture of his prick doing the drawing gangan?? Until then i won't believe it.
sad
Haaaaa !
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by OCcool: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
why u wan see him prick, wetin u wan use am do?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by OCcool: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Policewoman: Please where can i see that man? I need him to paint me on my sunday dress cool
even u too?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by toshmann(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
And somehow na women de patronize am.

Why do women ekwenche so much grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by OCcool: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Garri_Activist: He's a very stuuuuupiid man angry

If I get gun I go shoot hin d'ick upundecided
why u go shoot him d.i.ck, because u carry ur own chop garri abi?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
in the next 10yrs that painting go cost oooooo
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by ChiSun27(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2013
How did he even reasoned it in the first place? This is the first time I will be typing the stuffs that ends with things.

END TIME THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by JABB(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2013
grin
condralbede: fire dey go ..most women go like make dis man use his joystick draw em evn.
Them go come carry the picture go show their husband say "Honey,Na PR**K him use draw me.YEYE Oyibo dem
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by yuncka: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2013
I wont hav dis man do my portrait cos by d tym he's tru U wuld hav given him spiritual BJ and no perfume in dis world wil stop Ur face 4rm smellin lyk prick.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Tuntheycr7: sad
Haaaaa !
wetin?? Why u dey shout ha?? Nkan ti ha e lofun?? grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by dheaven: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2013
The tip of the manhood might have peeled and change colour by now.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2013
adeokunade: I think the joystick need to stand erect before he can use it to paint and that explains why women has to sit at his front. Btw that last woman is too old to make a man have erect..n.
mayb, she's dere 2 massage it becoms weak
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by QMark: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2013
toshmann: And somehow na women de patronize am.

Why do women ekwenche so much grin

My observation exactly. Well, I think it's for obvious reason. A female painter who draws images with her nippple would naturally attract more male patronage.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Thetruthsayer: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Those mumu/sexual aroused women coming to him for art of them are only there to see his trouser snake(penis) not for the art. From there them go set time to meet
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by badmeat(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2013
His Joystick is bringing joy. To those ladies,grin,you see d way they r always smiling?even the granny loves a joystick paintingcheesy
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2013
vivacious vivi: Wait o, he is naked like dat in a public place? Isn't there some sort of public indecency law he is breaking or something? undecided

I think he is inside his studio, so he isn't in danger of breaking public indecency laws. If he was na.ked in public, then he could likely be charged with public indecency.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by kachiz(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2013
we are complaining about albinos and this dude is here adding more color to his mix. u wan dey born green lantern

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.