Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? (5831 Views)

Poll: Is abortion the same as murder? Is abortion forgivable?

Murder but forgivable: 61% (19 votes)
Murder and unforgivable: 12% (4 votes)
Not Murder: 25% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Is Abortion Murder? / Would You Abort? Advice Someone To Abort? Is Abortion Murder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2009
Plain and Simple- It's Murder but it's Forgivable!
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by ifyalways(f): 4:21am On Oct 10, 2009
As a bible believing christian,no sin is unforgivable.i dont see a life-threatning safe abortion as murder.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by intan(f): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2009
It's a MURDER, period! angry angry angry
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Gamine(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2009
HQ:

Plain and Simple- It's Murder but it's Forgivable!
Period.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by agathamari(f): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
unless the pregnancy will kill the mother like entopic pregnancy then there is NO reason for an abortion and is unforgivable
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
agathamari:

unless the pregnancy will kill the mother life entopic pregnancy then there is NO reason for an abortion and is unforgivable

Sorry but an unwanted bunch of cells can't jeopardize my future.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by agathamari(f): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

Sorry but an unwanted bunch of cells can't jeopardize my future.
think about that next time you spread your legs
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
agathamari:

think about that next time you spread your legs

Ignorant religious bigot. Maybe you are the one who has 1000 children because she has never heard of safe sex.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by agathamari(f): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
yemivictor:

LOL! grin grin grin

Did someone say spilling of sperm is also equal to murder!?

Damn! no more jacking off!! grin

there is some religion who believes something like that.  i think it taoist.

Emeka 7.:

TO me I think abortion isn't murder because the baby affected is unborn and unconscious. Murder is when a born- baby's life is cut but for an unborn baby, it is forgivable.
UNCONCIOUS?  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvshMADC7s0

or my fav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA&feature=related
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by agathamari(f): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

Ignorant religious bigot. Maybe you are the one who has 1000 children because she has never heard of safe sex.

nope im not christian and i actually understant the purpose biologicaly for sex is to create a child. there is no fail proff method of birth control except absinence or hys. unless you are willing to do either then you need to be prepared to have a child. and fyi i dont have any children
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
agathamari:

nope im not christian and i actually understant the purpose biologicaly for sex is to create a child. there is no fail proff method of birth control except absinence or hys. unless you are willing to do either then you need to be prepared to have a child. and fyi i dont have any children

I am not going to stay here and start pretending to be some holy shit. I like having sex and I am aware accidents happen. It'll be unfair to condemn someone for a stupid mistake she made when was young or naive or just clueless. As long as we aren't talking about aborting a 6 month pregnancy I don't see any problem with that.

The woman is the owner of her body and must have control over her own fertility.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by posakosa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
I have heard stories of born-again Christians who had an abortion because they already had 6 kids and couldn't afford to have another baby.
Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

I have heard stories of born-again Christians who had an abortion because they already had 6 kids and couldn't afford to have another baby.

They did the right thing. Just for the fact that they are christians they shouldn't even have babies to brainwash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pressure From Family Members, Unbearable. Tired!!! / Nanny Violently Beats 11 Month Old Baby Left In Her Care / This is how most Nigerian parents treat their kids.. Its a lil unfair..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.