Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert (684 Views)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by Sirniyeh(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Activities at the national headquarters of the PeoplesDemocratic Party, located at Wuse, Zone 5, Abuja, were paralysed on Friday over allegedbomb threats by unknown persons. Our correspondent, who visited the secretariat, was told that some top officials of the party rushed to leave the secretariat while some directors hurriedly asked their subordinates to leave. Some of the workers, including the security officers hired to guard the secretariat, were seen discussing the matter in groups outside the premises. It was gathered that some principal offices, like the national auditor and departmental directors, hurriedly left the building when they were informed about the alleged plan to bomb the building. Journalists were told by a security officer(name withheld), that a report was relayed to the party secretariat on Thursday night disclosing a “verified report about a plan to attack the secretariat.” An unnamed director of the party was said to have received the report and informed the necessary party leaders.
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
How I wish all PDP members will be inside the building when and if the blast will happen undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by fagbalex(m): 1:39am On Oct 05, 2013
despite the fact that they're looting our treasury, we shouldn't use that as a yardstick to wish them death, our prayer should that May God almighty Allah give us a leader that will have the masses at heart.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by kenbee(f): 1:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Has Buhari decamped to Umbrella? Hope I didn't mention any ones name!
I don't want my dear life be made unlivable just as 9ja is begin made ungovernable.
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by tyson99(m): 2:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: How I wish all PDP members will be inside the building when and if the blast will happen undecided
My thoughts as well
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: How I wish all PDP members will be inside the building when and if the blast will happen undecided
i also wish that all members of your family will be right there when the bomb will be exploded n you watch it live
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by egift(m): 4:28am On Oct 05, 2013
kenbee: Has Buhari decamped to Umbrella? Hope I didn't mention any ones name!
I don't want my dear life be made unlivable just as 9ja is begin made ungovernable.

Did Buhari at any point ever made that statement? Or 3 prominent PDP chieftains? Your hatred for the man of the people is running you mad.

If you care to deliver yourself from the shackles of ignorance, here is your freedom:
"Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It?
https://www.nairaland.com/1245489/nigeria-made-ungovernable-said-it#15060380

2 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by cashkidisback(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2013
apc at work
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2013
The Lord is fighting our battles. Let them fight against themselves... And exterminate each other until the surface of Nigeria becomes void of corrupt vultures.
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Boko haram can't try it...
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by fagbalex(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
cashkid is back: apc at work

i know that's what a fool like you will say. i don't think you go school sef.
Re: PDP Secretariat Abuja Troubled With BOMB Alert by Sirniyeh(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
emmysenior: The Lord is fighting our battles. Let them fight against themselves... And exterminate each other until the surface of Nigeria becomes void of corrupt vultures.
becareful of what you say! Are you a BOKO MEMBER?

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee / News Breaking!! Over 355 Apga Members Decamp To Pdp In Anambra / Enugu PDP Sweeps LG Chairmanship Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.