Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85441 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amaralizzy40y: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Gud mornin everybdy in d house. pls i need d past questn my Email: amara.lizzy@yahoo.com as u do may God bles u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by loodba: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=jimikata] kindly forward it to me, jalil4ril@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: mr man shout up do u know the meaning of fraud u guys decided to pirate and distribute my questions i used my own money and buy if i hadn't kept the questions wouldn't i been in loss by now.

Oga, dis ur grammar na die o! So na lyk dis u be want take tutor us. Naija, I hail thee. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi all,

I received this text message from Oluwacolded some minutes ago and it reads:

"As you want to ruin my own business it is God that would pay u back those u are sending the PQ i used money to buy are now selling it in their locale area but thank God 2 out of 3 is counterfeit so"

@Oluwacolded, I count it all joy knowing that at least 1 is not counterfeit. It will help those whom I have forwarded it to in the little way it can.

Check my previous posts and see the methods I outlined that will help you in selling your questions even without nairaland.

I have no grouse with you at all.

My conscience is very clear knowing with full assurance that I did what God placed in my heart to do.

Thanks once again Oluwacolded.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by macpeter1(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2013
please past question to macpeteonline@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeman87: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Please, be a helping hand to another person by sending it to them whenever they request it here or anywhere.

Thanks.
Pls bro, send it to dis mail daudadanjuma26@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: mr man shout up do u know the meaning of fraud u guys decided to pirate and distribute my questions i used my own money and buy if i hadn't kept the questions wouldn't i been in loss by now.
ur a liar.d one in circulation is real.stop using outdated type of psychology on Nlanders' and stop dis ur i bought,i bought mentality.dont u know its a crime by d way

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by maxoko(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2013
jimikata: kindly forward it to me, kade404@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
pls forward it to maxgfunk@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bpfems(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls, I also need this material; efemi52@yahoo.com Thanks, God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2013
4litres:
Pls kindly 4ward to alphadenen@gmail.com
@others who ve gotten d past questions, dnt 4get 2help us out too.

amara.lizzy%40y:
Gud mornin everybdy in d house. pls i need d past questn my Email: amara.lizzy@yahoo.com as u do may God bles u

loodba: kindly forward it to me, jalil4ril@yahoo.com

Sent to you guys. Please, help others out.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by MrTim1(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Journi2America: I have sent it. Chidi also extend hands of generousity!
Help me wit a copy too please tanx bro. Email: emmanueltim50@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by maxoko(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2013
annfeliks: @bigdreams thank you for the wonderful work you did here. You shall not hunt for job after your service rather they will come hunting for you. That's my prayer for you. I got the document. Thanks once again
pls can u forward d past questions to maxgfunk@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2013
maxoko:
pls forward it to maxgfunk@yahoo.com. Tanx

Bpfems: Pls, I also need this material; efemi52@yahoo.com Thanks, God bless

macpeter1: please past question to macpeteonline@yahoo.com

Deeman87:

Pls bro, send it to dis mail daudadanjuma26@yahoo.com tanx

Hello all,

Please I might not be able to send the questions as I have a website design job I have to do now. Please, kindly contact those who have already received.

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeman87: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Tanx bro, jst reciev it. U too much
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by maxoko(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:
pls send to maxgfunk@yahoo.com

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by rasheedow(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Deeman87:
plz forward it to me on rasheedow@yahoo.com OR rasheedow@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeman87: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2013
rasheedow: plz forward it to me on rasheedow@yahoo.com OR rasheedow@gmail.com Thanks
Sent bro
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2013
rasheedow: plz forward it to me on rasheedow@yahoo.com OR rasheedow@gmail.com Thanks

Pls send it to me ooooo! i need it too! Streetajebo@gmail.com tnx!!!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by rasheedow(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Deeman87:
Sent bro
I hav receiv it Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Deeman87:
Sent bro

Pls send it to me too! Streetajebo@gmail.com tnx!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded:

Due to the pressure mount on us we have nothing other else to do but to start sending the comfirmed past questions

The sending of the comfirmed past questions would start on the 21th of oct by 6.pm according to the info reaching us here, the exam might take place on NOV 16 so we want our subcribers to start preparing for it.

We have also included somethings in the comfirmed. Past questions which are

1. We have also decided to include the format of the exam for those that haven't taken part in it before

2.We have also included 50 top bets questions for the current affairs section

3 collation of frequent topic being asked

To our subcribers we term to apologise for all the incoveniency we have caused u, we have all ur contacts and once it is sent u would be notifieð.
You are just speaking up.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeman87: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2013
streetajebo:

Pls send it to me too! Streetajebo@gmail.com tnx!
Check ur mail
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

"As you want to ruin my own business it is God that would pay u back those u are sending the PQ i used money to buy are now selling it in their locale area but thank God 2 out of 3 is counterfeit so"

@Oluwacolded, I count it all joy knowing that at least 1 is not counterfeit. It will help those whom I have forwarded it to in the little way it can.

Check my previous posts and see the methods I outlined that will help you in selling your questions even without nairaland.

My conscience is very clear knowing with full assurance that I did what God placed in my heart to do.

Gbolagar.... Thanks man, got ur message. To those that sent me mails for the PQ, no vex abeg, am not using my smartphone now, when i do, wuld forward it to u all. By God's grace, NIS awaits us.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2013

Gbolagar.... Thanks man, got ur message. To those that sent me mails for the PQ, no vex abeg, am not using my smartphone now, when i do, wuld forward it to u all. By God's grace, NIS awaits us.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by franksunny(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2013
You don't worth your offer, i pity those running after you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jimikata(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Deeman87:
kindly forward it to me: kade404@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013

Guy, i must confess what you did was wrong, and i also condemn oluwacolded; u should have found a way to help people secretly without coming to a public forum to spite the original seller; you both have sinned against god, and u should both seek repentence.

And please stop that hogwash and bullshit, that god asked you give out someone's property for free. Do not blaspheme d name of god.

You can tell the story of god spoke to you to gullible fools and not educated people like me.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sholay1010: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls send it to olusholaagboola@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by nnejifelix: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders.. I need the past questions.. God bless u. Tnx. Here z my mial..nneji_felix@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by negga4al(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2013
@Deeman87
@streetajebo
@rasheedow
Guys kindly send me the past questions my email: fagbemiemmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls who knows how i can make midnight call with airtel line
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent sis.

Please, help others out.

Pls I nid it too. adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.