Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85262 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
@bigdreams thank you for the wonderful work you did here. You shall not hunt for job after your service rather they will come hunting for you. That's my prayer for you. I got the document. Thanks once again
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
minudus: @Esheris,
Thank God For You.. I really appreciate ur effort..
May God Bless you and Grant favour within this period of time..
Am so happy... Past Questions and idea on how to tackle it...
Immigration Here I join you..
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!
pls bro, could u b brodaly enuf 2 foward d past questions 2 mua, even if its jst d curent afairs, i'l b greatful. Tnks
erique333@gmail.com
1 luv nairappl
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
nekede11: Big bros,i will appreciate if u can roll it here 4 me,my frnds are in dare need of it.kaluchuk@gmail.com.thanks man
Sent bro.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abdulslutsky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
olaoganiru@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
big dreams, i hv been begging 4 d past questions lik 4 eva n no 1 seems 2 hv even seen me blink. Pls culd u do me d favour n send 2 my mail. erique333@gmail.com
tnks a bunch man
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jamesyria: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
I need d favour also: jamesyria@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: NOTICE DISCLIAMER

PATH-WAY TUTORS KUBWA ABUJA IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE NIS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANY OTHER TRANSACTION DONE WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS IS AT OWNER RISK WE HEREBY WISH TO VINDICATE OURSELVES FROM ANY DENTING IMAGE.

WE WISH TO THANK THOSE THAT PURCHASED THE PAST QUESTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND IN OUR OFFICE THAT GOD WOULD CONTINOUSLY BLESS YOU AND WE PROMISED TO GIVE Y0U BEST OF IMFORMATION IN SECURING YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THE NIS

BOTH THE HARD AND SOFT COPY IS AVALIABLE

FOR THE HARD COPY VISIT OUR OFFICE-POSITIVE STEP ACADEMY OPPOSITE DAY BY DAY NUR/PRI SCH KUBWA PW ABUJA

FOR THE SOFT COPY CONTACT 08139018012

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

Bros, dont be offended, but u are too greedy to charge 1k for past questions, what happened to 500? Now, someone else has burst your bubble by giving out for free.$
Life isnt just about making money, goodwill from people u have helped is much more valuable than money. Shallom
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by adislake: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Plz I also need the material adislakee@gmail.com thanks in anticipation

nekede11: Big bros,i will appreciate if u can roll it here 4 me,my frnds are in dare need of it.kaluchuk@gmail.com.thanks man
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sanyahkod(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please forward the past questions to sanyahkod@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you richly.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
mobuch:

Bros, dont be offended, but u are too greedy to charge 1k for past questions, what happened to 500? Now, someone else has burst your bubble by giving out for free.$
Life isnt just about making money, goodwill from people u have helped is much more valuable than money. Shallom
lolz i no fit laugh and u think path way tutors is a fool to send the right past questions out by this time all the past questions sent out now are all fake the only real one is the current affairs the maths and english would be sent out 5 days to the exam i just the laugh una wey don see past questions for una eye.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by adislake: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Plz bro help roll it to my email account too adislakee@gmail.com thanks in anticipation

Bigdreams: Sent bro.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Spoonu(f): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
@bigdream pls kindly forward the PQ to me, here is my e mail prettyann_150@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Am sorry to say this now the maths and english questions are fake only the correct one is the current affairs the real question would be sent out 5 days before the exam accompanied with NIS practice questions.

If you doubt check page 1 of this thread and look at the english questions i pasted there and compared it with the one i sent out they don't correspond at all

The comfirmed one are in the hard copy not soft copy.

We are not fools we are aware of what is happening before it happeneð

To those who have paid and recieved theirs. Pls bear with us the real questions would be sent 5 days before the exam.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: lolz i no fit laugh and u think path way tutors is a fool to send the right past questions out by this time all the past questions sent out now are all fake the only real one is the current affairs the maths and english would be sent out 5 days to the exam i just the laugh una wey don see past questions for una eye.
tell that to d marines.abeg park well go scratch ur nyash 4 corner.yeye

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bereal247:

Can you share with me? My email address is: bereal247@hotmail.com

Kindly share with me pls.....oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
God bless..
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: lolz i no fit laugh and u think path way tutors is a fool to send the right past questions out by this time all the past questions sent out now are all fake the only real one is the current affairs the maths and english would be sent out 5 days to the exam i just the laugh una wey don see past questions for una eye.

Guy its gud u charged people on this buh d mny is too much if I would say. So u mean u hv been sending fake english and maths past questions to people who paid you. Its really not fair. Nobody knows tomorrow u know. Besides having or not having ds past question is not a guaranty that you have passed the exam cos d format might change u never can tell. Its just for us to have an idea on the kind of questions to expect. God has the master key to everything remember.
I never wanted to comment on your charging jobseekers to help us prepare for exam but dis your post really shocked me I must confess. He(God) holds the key to my employment.

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: Am sorry to say this now the maths and english questions are fake only the correct one is the current affairs the real question would be sent out 5 days before the exam accompanied with NIS practice questions.

If you doubt check page 1 of this thread and look at the english questions i pasted there and compared it with the one i sent out they don't correspond at all

To those who have paid and recieved theirs. Pls bear with us the real questions would be sent 5 days before the exam.
pass question or no past question,people wen go pass go pass...you get past question na you dey there dey ask 4 1k when your mate dey join NIM!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fadinus(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
@fungramot, extend d love here. fadipedavid@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Reason why we charged 1,000k for the pastquestions

1.NIS pastquestions is not any how thing you will see out side

2.The NIS past question was brought out with huge hundred of thousands and you guys expect us to send it out free of chargé

3.Even i give it out free of charge people will still sell

4.We delibrately sent out the counterfeit questions to know the traitors while the traitor had been known the real one would sent out to all those that had paid early on
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
hilaomo: pass question or no past question,people wen go pass go pass...you get past question na you dey there dey ask 4 1k when your mate dey join NIM!
mr man stop insulting me just becos i refused to give u free past question i never told u am unemployed my present job is 100 times valuable than NIM
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.

Pls send to uayomaya@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ezepatlink: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
usqoh:

plz bigdream forward d pq to me, echichukwu@yahoo.com. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by drdams: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Av been watching frm d stance since, I think I av 2 comment.
Bro, u r trying too hard!
Weather real or fake, wots d prob that ur 'real' one will re-appear.
Plz guys, kip demanding for d fake, it wil give u an hint on the format.
Instead of blessing 1 broke ass!!

* d fact dat u sold fake (if truely) shows how foo.lish u r. Dats a breach of agreement. Wot do u mean by giving dem d original 5days to go? Do u realize sm got it for early preparation?*

some tyms , we av to fully utilize our cerebellum.

# am jst passing by # wont know if u quote me.
Bye...
Oluwacolded: Am sorry to say this now the maths and english questions are fake only the correct one is the current affairs the real question would be sent out 5 days before the exam accompanied with NIS practice questions.

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Odionpete: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
usqoh:

pls i will also need it email-chrlsodion@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2013

So that means you have been scamminng people with fake past questions, and u think you are smart?

Guy(ADEKOLURE ILERITOBA) or watever u r called, i assure u, u have just mortgaged your future and destiny by deceiving n duping people; if by dis time in january 2014, u dont go bankrupt, then know that i dont serve a living god. And mind u, am not an applicant, am just concerned about your foolery.

And mind you, your address in Abuja is well known, it will only take one call to a friend of mine who is in d sss at Abuja to get u arrested, just watch and see what will happen to u soon.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
dr dams: Av been watching frm d stance since, I think I av 2 comment.

* d fact dat u sold fake (if truely) shows how foo.lish u r. Dats a breach of agreement. Wot do u mean by giving dem d original 5days to go? Do u realize sm got it for early preparation?*

Bye...
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sanyahkod(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
There is no other word to call this. This is scaming! U collected money 4rm pple and sold fake to them and u say u'll send the original 5days to the exam? Corporate scaming i would say.. #Smh. My guy,no let boys handle u oo.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Justcul(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ Bigdream,

This country need people lyk u... Pls i need the exam format too; ikhimin11@gmail.com

Thanx and God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
dr dams: Av been watching frm d stance since, I think I av 2 comment.

Bye...
u paid 1,000 and you want to ruin my own life and you called that a breach of contract.mr man there is nothing like breach of contract here am gonna send the comfirmed ones to those that have paid for it all of them would be contacted sooner
except those that decided to ruin me down

I have been on nairaland for the past 4yrs now and i hadn't seen anything like NIS pastquestion and i paid,hustle and begged to get it out and you guys are telling me to give it out free of charge let us be programmatic here.

Nairalanders don't appreciate things at all u guys have forgotten we still have some paramilitary examinations still coming up how do u expect me to get those past questions if you guys ruin me down in this NIS own with this piracy and free of charge of a thing.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toques: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
@minudus can u pls forward the question to my email toquesgraciako2@yahoo.com.tanx

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Justcul(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
abdulslutsky:
Sent

Hi abdul,

Pls send to; ikhimin11@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.