Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85264 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by thug: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2013
abeg forward it to my maill
elmadosh07@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ishola2012: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2013
abeg my bros and sista pls help me send d past questions 2 my email isholababa2012@YAHOO.COM
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by lovina: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Please I need a copy of the NIM past questions, Kindly forward to my email scholar368@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fumsky002: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
if anyone has forwarded to you pls assist me with it abeg...fumsky002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by promisechild(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Which day be dis nis exam ganself
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ray502(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: last time i checked i can't find gmat in the NIS exam.

Seeing is believing bro.

But don't really know about this year own

Gudluck.
I wrote NIS exams in 2008, I passed and was recruited.u knw why? because I studied Gmat of 2006/2007 like a bible and I actually saw many questions repeated and ticked away like it was a piece of cake.pls for u aspiring officers pls read ur gmat and also study current affairs booklets.be positive. I wish u all success.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ray502(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: last time i checked i can't find gmat in the NIS exam.

Seeing is believing bro.

But don't really know about this year own

Gudluck.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
ray502: I wrote NIS exams in 2008, I passed and was recruited.u knw why? because I studied Gmat of 2006/2007 like a bible and I actually saw many questions repeated and ticked away like it was a piece of cake.pls for u aspiring officers pls read ur gmat and also study current affairs booklets.be positive. I wish u all success.
in 2008 gmat might be set am not doubting the fact but with 3 years seen past questions and witnesses of those that took the exam in the three previous years will tell u there isn't anything like gmat in the exam. But that doen't mean the aspirant shouldn't read gmat becos change is the only thing that is constant.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by JohnmcCain(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please kindly send to this email- davomatthew@yahoo.com. God bless u bro!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na wah ooooo....attending tutorial for simple maths and english?? Even for current affairs whc we can easily browse abt online?? Very soon, thr will be tutorials for all recruitments in nigeria. So wetin we go schl for ?? If @ graduate level, we cant sit down and read for dis exam unless we go for tutorials, den smtin is wrong oooo my pipu

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ray502: I wrote NIS exams in 2008, I passed and was recruited.u knw why? because I studied Gmat of 2006/2007 like a bible and I actually saw many questions repeated and ticked away like it was a piece of cake.pls for u aspiring officers pls read ur gmat and also study current affairs booklets.be positive. I wish u all success.
u gat a point there sir i was a living testimony of last NIS exam i was told to study gmat by my friends whom took part in 2007 and 2008 and i heeded to their advice to the extend i know all the questions in my gmat text but unfortunately i couldn't find any single gmat in the exam so the best thing is to study wide because no examination body want its applicants to know the root of it questions as for me am reading anything readable.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
ifedayosol: Na wah ooooo....attending tutorial for simple maths and english?? Even for current affairs whc we can easily browse abt online?? Very soon, thr will be tutorials for all recruitments in nigeria. So wetin we go schl for ?? If @ graduate level, we cant sit down and read for dis exam unless we go for tutorials, den smtin is wrong oooo my pipu
lol but there is really nothing bad in attending extra moral classes ooo,who no want pass my oga
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ujunwa1: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please can someone kindly send the past questions to me please.ujumuotoh@yahoo.com or ujusimo@hotmail.com.thanks and God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kingajibola(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded:NIS ENGLISH PAST QUESTIONS

1.The members of the Association were just rounding_____their discussion when the police arrived

A.up B.off C.in D.of

2.Although he was not borñ in yorubaland_______A.he can't speak the language B.he can't write the language C.he can speak the language. D.but he can speak the language

3.The cloth is_____bright for my liking

A.so B.very C.too D.quite

4.Your are _______for having that painful experience

A.none the best B.nonetheless C.none the worst D.none the worse

5.The civilian head of state was_________in a military coup d' etat

A.ousted B.enthroned c.discharged d.empowered

6.Many African leaders try to cling ________to power

A.tenaciously B.judiciously c.economically d.socially

7.The company distributed gifts to its staff as an______ to hard work A.inception B.incentive c.interest d'privilege

8.I met my professor______the plane going to sweden

A.in B.on C.at D.inside

9.The president with members of his cabinet______on a visiting tour to france last year

A.were B.is c.are d.was

Courtesy path-way tutors
Order for the full PQ pack and start praticing on ur own.

U can drop ur answers here.

still waiting for the answer pls[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
@kingajibola these are d'ans
1.B 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.D
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Trinity101(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
usqoh:

Please Sir. Help me to send the past question to uayomaya@yahoo.com. I do not have much with me. May God bless u abundantly.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you've gotten it pls forward to trinityevolution101@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by seundy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was really touched when I was going through your tutorial..... please kindly send me some stuff through this mail...seundaniel@rocket mail.com.....God bless you sir
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Justcul(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: @kingajibola these are d'ans
1.B 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.D

Big bro, Pls i need it too; ikhimin11@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bros, frm my own view ooo...if I need tutorials to pass dis kind of questions am seein on dis thread den I can categorically say dat av wasted my years of goin to schl....cos dos questions are wat a qualified graduate can study on thr own....tutorial 4 wat plsss?? For current affairs whc I can get online, or for maths dat r in textbooks or english whc r in gmats Abeg let's stop ridiculin our Bsc's ooooooooo
Yakeeboy: lol but there is really nothing bad in attending extra moral classes ooo,who no want pass my oga
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Requestin for past questions is reasonable to me ooooo bt not tutorials....

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey House, I ve paid for my Immigration registration but the
pin I was given after putting it with my
application number this is what is showing Your
acknowledgement slip is not yet ready. Please
wait up to two working days for complete
processing of your payment and try printing
again. please I need ur help.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by shaqhead: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls anyone wt d past qstns..drop it here dbraimoh@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Isiterere(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
shaqhead: Pls anyone wt d past qstns..drop it here dbraimoh@gmail.com

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Stevolat: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2013
@Oluwacolded just kip d gud work up. It's normal 4 all d reactions u'r seeing here,just kip ur head straight. Regards
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by specie1980: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls bros, kindly forward the past questions to my mail naam8001@yahoo.com. Thank u and God bless.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by momentum85(m): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2013
Yakeeboy: thank you bro for the tutorials may God bless u plenty plenty.

Just gone through the past questions now oboy it mind bending ooo may God help us i don forget book finish oooo.
pls bro send it to me at emmyjj24@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2013
send to wlexonline@gmail.com please house I really need ur help
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jesunaanigmail(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2013
Yakeeboy: lol but there is really nothing bad in attending extra moral classes ooo,who no want pass my oga
Yakeeboy, please can you kindly send the past questions to me. I will really appreciate it bro. My mail address is [adeadeyelu@yahoo.com]. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Stevolat: @Oluwacolded just kip d gud work up. It's normal 4 all d reactions u'r seeing here,just kip ur head straight. Regards
thanks man am used to that already so am not surprised.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
seundy: I was really touched when I was going through your tutorial..... please kindly send me some stuff through this mail...seundaniel@rocket mail.com.....God bless you sir
thanks for the compliment but as per the sending of the stuff he get as it be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.