Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85260 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abdulslutsky(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
kcpumping:

Pls bro I need d past questions too Remain blessed my email talktok2002@yahoo.com
Bro pleas extend the privilege to me...omisade.niyi157@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by goddykenny(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please any body the past question of Immigration exam send to me................. goddykenny@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by gathanson(f): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
please also send to my email addy gathanson@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by APCstakeholder(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
In de spirit of sallah...kindly email me de past questions to tonwa.chibuzor@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
This year NIS exam might be computer based test but not yet fully comfirmed stay tune for the comfirmation before next week monday.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwacolded: This year NIS exam might be computer based test but not yet fully comfirmed stay tune for the comfirmation before next week monday.
bro thank you for the pastquestions pls i have some few questions to ask that is not clear to me

Can you differentiate the differences btw the first millitary president and first military head of state because i came across that question in the previous year exam. And where is the headquater of ecowas located because i think it is in abuja and i couldn't find it in the options
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls i'm very much interested in d NIS past-questions.....oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwacolded: This year NIS exam might be computer based test but not yet fully comfirmed stay tune for the comfirmation before next week monday.

Pls I will appreciate d past-questions also.
Oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NGOZI1983: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tobexin: bro thank you for the pastquestions pls i have some few questions to ask that is not clear to me

Can you differentiate the differences btw the first millitary president and first military head of state because i came across that question in the previous year exam. And where is the headquater of ecowas located because i think it is in abuja and i couldn't find it in the options
Pls my bros, kindly send the past NIS question to my box. My email is ngoziahamefule1983@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
NGOZI1983: Pls my bros, kindly send the past NIS question to my box. My email is ngoziahamefule1983@yahoo.com.
if i should send it to you am the most ungrateful man on earth so am sorry i can't.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NGOZI1983: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
From the acknowledgement slip, we are asked to come with our writing materials. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NGOZI1983: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tobexin: if i should send it to you am the most ungrateful man on earth so am sorry i can't.
But it was sent to you by someone.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NGOZI1983: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tobexin: if i should send it to you am the most ungrateful man on earth so am sorry i can't.
But it was sent to you by a good samaritan.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by andycoy4real(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls oh if der is soft copy kindly send to me at andycoy4real@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
NGOZI1983: But it was sent to you by someone.
it was not sent to me free of charge i paid 1k for it if u need it why not buy urs instead of looking for awuf one.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by minudus: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifedayosol: Some pipu have failed to read dat aspect of oluwacoded comment dat d past questions goes for 1k......una knw ask of his acct number, na d past questions una dey ask for. Its not FREE, if u want...pay 4 it and if u can't, manage d little questions he's sharing for free and do research on ur own.....simple. God bless us all

NA FOC we want..
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Network busy, try again later..lolssssssss
minudus:

NA FOC we want..
Lolz
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tobexin: bro thank you for the pastquestions pls i have some few questions to ask that is not clear to me

when the military comes to power they bear the title head of state but when ibrahim babagida came to power as a military man he refused to bear the title head of state and opted for president instead of head of state that is why he was regarded as the first military president in nigeria while Aguiyi ironsi was the first military head of state in nigeria.

Concerning the ecowas question the headquater was formely in lagos and u know the question is past questions so it is outdated while the current one is Abujà.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Walexp(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg oooooo.....number 9 answer is not correct ooooooo suppose to be were
Oluwacolded: @kingajibola these are d'ans
1.B 2.C 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.D
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by walemust28(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is really great, thank God for d person dat had d initiative of opening dis topic, pray we will make it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bonanza ova pls don't border to mail me becos i wouldn't reply if you want to pass purchase yours thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kelvin1191(m): 2:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls how many min. are we to answer all this questions?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fungramot(f): 4:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Esheris tanx §ø much. Ure indeed a good samaritan. Kindly forward d whole questions τ̅☺ my email. fungramot@gmail.com for easy access.tanx in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2013

Bro pls fwd ds pastquestions 2 me abeg. annfeliks83@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Walexp: Abeg oooooo.....number 9 answer is not correct ooooooo suppose to be were

Number 9 is absolutely correct (D,was) is d answer.
Hint: When a name is mentioned in a sentence and dat name goes with a conjuction "with" followed by other name(s), the next verb that follows is singular verb not plural verb. Had it been the conjuction is "and", that is when we use a plural verb.

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by DrCaleb: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2013
@Esheris, indeed you ar one in a million. It's plenty of your type that can only change Nigeria. Bless you bro
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by minudus: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2013
@Esheris,
Thank God For You.. I really appreciate ur effort..
May God Bless you and Grant favour within this period of time..
Am so happy... Past Questions and idea on how to tackle it...
Immigration Here I join you..
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2013
@Echeris, May Almighty God shower u with blessings from above. You have indeed relieved us. I really appreciate
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by minudus: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2013
ifedayosol: Some pipu have failed to read dat aspect of oluwacoded comment dat d past questions goes for 1k......una knw ask of his acct number, na d past questions una dey ask for. Its not FREE, if u want...pay 4 it and if u can't, manage d little questions he's sharing for free and do research on ur own.....simple. God bless us all

Hahahahhaa... I don get 2 copies out of the so-called 4 copies... I know say before 6pm I will get d remaining on....
@ esHeris, Thanks A LOT..
Am studying the Question Like GRE and JAMB Exams..
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chickygirl: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
pls my friends, i need d past question too..kindly forward 2 sweetlili276@gmail.com..tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.