Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Awka: Anambra's Capital - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka: Anambra's Capital (24564 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Go here for today's picture of Awka the state capital, I'm starting a thread on it. cool

http://247ureports.com/photonews-peter-obis-failure-in-awka-capital-of-anambra-state/
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
In think Chino will do a great job for the Enugu state government in the capacity of a publicist cos if he can advertise Peter Obi's government this good despite the fact that there's nothing to advertise then he'll do very well for a government that has something to offer. I'm really dissapointed at Peter Obi's government. I don't know if the Obiano guy can be any better.

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: In think Chino will do a great job for the Enugu state government in the capacity of a publicist cos if he can advertise Peter Obi's government this good despite the fact that there's nothing to advertise then he'll do very well for a government that has something to offer. I'm really dissapointed at Peter Obi's government. I don't know if the Obiano guy can be any better.

the only way for obiano to be better is that peter obi is in jail after he leaves office, else, obiano would likely inherit a boobytrap left behind by obi to keep him committed to an agreed legacy of theft
i don't like ngige, but i don't know how many people that can do what he did by turning his back to chris uba and alusi okija.
instead of voting obiano and hoping he would do like ngige, why not we vote ngige instead.
just saying.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
re@lchange:

the only way for obiano to be better is that peter obi is in jail after he leaves office, else, obiano would likely inherit a boobytrap left behind by obi to keep him committed to an agreed legacy of theft
i don't like ngige, but i don't know how many people that can do what he did by turning his back to chris uba and alusi okija.
instead of voting obiano and hoping he would do like ngige, why not we vote ngige instead.
just saying.
I'm actually tipping Ngige to win and that's because i don't have any other choice. Ifeanyi Uba, Ukachukwu and the other Uba are definitely out of the equation as they have absolutely nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: In think Chino will do a great job for the Enugu state government in the capacity of a publicist cos if he can advertise Peter Obi's government this good despite the fact that there's nothing to advertise then he'll do very well for a government that has something to offer. I'm really dissapointed at Peter Obi's government. I don't know if the Obiano guy can be any better.
grin grin grin grin
ofcourse, many are swayed by pictures of private homes he brandishes as Peter Obi's projects. check all the pictures he has posted you won't see a single constructed road done by obi
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm actually tipping Ngige to win and that's why i don't have any other choice. Ifeanyi Uba, Ukachukwu and the other Uba are definitely out of the equation as they have absolutely nothing to offer.

i agree.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by warrior01: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2013

Did you just imply that Chime performed better than Obi? Bia, if na joke you better stop am. With the wholistic governance going on in my beloved Anambra state and your ignorant assertion, I now believe that you know nothing about good governance and wholesome development. Apart from Enugu metropolis that was the former capital of Eastern Nigeria and old Anambra state, can you really pinpoint what has change about Enugu state and the life of the ordinary "wawa man' in general

2 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by pokur: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
warrior01:

Did you just imply that Chime performed better than Obi? Bia, if na joke you better stop am. With the wholistic governance going on in my beloved Anambra state and your ignorant assertion, I now believe that you know about good governance and wholesome development. Apart from Enugu metropolis that was the former capital of Eastern Nigeria and old Anambra state, can you really pinpoint what has change about Enugu state and the life of the ordinary "wawa man' in general
Afam wouldn't know anything about wholistic development even if it smacks him in the face.Not saying Obi has got it all alright,were I to rate him I would give him 7/10.As to Chime,whoever says that working on only the state capital equate development n good governance needs to have his head checked seriously.The roads leading to the Nkanu lgs are as yet impassable,worse than they were 10yrs ago,yet here we have Afam claiming Chime has performed.
I wonder the last time he went home tho.

2 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
If not because of the mess Ngige involved himself in, as much as I was not feeling him anymore, he did stand a VERY GOOD CHANCE, but after the Ofala incident, his chances are slim.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
pokur:
Afam wouldn't know anything about wholistic development even if it smacks him in the face.Not saying Obi has got it all alright,were I to rate him I would give him 7/10.As to Chime,whoever says that working on only the state capital equate development n good governance needs to have his head checked seriously.The roads leading to the Nkanu lgs are as yet impassable,worse than they were 10yrs ago,yet here we have Afam claiming Chime has performed.
I wonder the last time he went home tho.
now you agree Chime has worked well in the state capital, tell us where obi has worked well and why you rate him 7/10. You must be a failure yourself. Obi is not anywhere near Chime's radar.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ChimaAdeoye: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013

Afam,
I think you are being very unfair or you don't know Anambra at all. The picture mischievously showed by Sahara reporters was the civil service roundabout along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway and they took five pictures of the same spot, Which is a Federal highway. The same people showing the Federal marginalization of South East roads as Peter Obi's fault are the same people that will scream blue murder when FG awards contract for repair of roads in the southeast or any good project for the southeast.Their hatred and rage towards aviation minister Stella Oduah is simply because she successfully saw the Enugu International airport dream to a logical conclusion, that's it!

They should show you Awka to Ekwulobia to Nnewi roads. They should show us Nnewi to Nnobi to Igboukwu to Akwaeze roads which are all state government roads. They won't because all the major state owned roads in Anambra are now nylon tarred smooth delight to drive on. My opposition to Ngige and his antics with[size=14pt] Osun defenders[/size] to rule Igboland by tricks and intrigues is that Ngige cannot be trusted to oppose a wicked agenda against the Igbo, as long as his bread is buttered by the persecutors. His support for the policy of deporting Igbos from Lagos, as if they are not Nigerians and have no right to live in Lagos is a tip of the iceberg on wicked things to come.

You must not be naive to swallow every trick hook line and sinker.Be wary when your avowed enemy who have been in the vanguard of those persecuting you and plotting all sorts of marginalization and misfortune against you, suddenly begins to cook amala and ewedu soup with lots of fish and meat in it. You'd better not eat it and run for your life ! It is a poisoned Trojan horse to finally get rid of you from within.

6 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Show us the pictures!
Show us the pictures!!
Show us the modafecking pictures!!!!

OMG!!!!!

Chima_Adeoye:

Afam,
I think you are being very unfair or you don't know Anambra at all. The picture mischievously showed by Sahara reporters was the civil service roundabout along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway and they took five pictures of the same spot, Which is a Federal highway. The same people showing the Federal marginalization of South East roads as Peter Obi's fault are the same people that will scream blue murder when FG awards contract for repair of roads in the southeast or any good project for the southeast.Their hatred and rage towards aviation minister Stella Oduah is simply because she saw the Enugu International airport dream to a logical conclusion, that's it!

They should show you Awka to Ekwulobis to Nnewi roads. They should show us Nnewi to Nnobi to Igboukwu to Akwaeze roads which are all state government roads. They won't because all the major state owned roads in Anambra are now nylon tarred smooth delight to drive on.

You must not be naive to swallow every trick hook line and sinker.Be wary when your avowed enemy who have been in the vanguard of those persecuting you and plotting all sorts of marginalization and misfortune against you, suddenly begins to cook amala and ewedu soup with lots of fish and meat in it. You'd better not eat it and run for your life ! It is a poisoned Trojan horse to finally get rid of you from within.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Afam,
I think you are being very unfair or you don't know Anambra at all. The picture mischievously showed by Sahara reporters was the civil service roundabout along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway and they took five pictures of the same spot, Which is a Federal highway. The same people showing the Federal marginalization of South East roads as Peter Obi's fault are the same people that will scream blue murder when FG awards contract for repair of roads in the southeast or any good project for the southeast.Their hatred and rage towards aviation minister Stella Oduah is simply because she saw the Enugu International airport dream to a logical conclusion, that's it!

They should show you Awka to Ekwulobis to Nnewi roads. They should show us Nnewi to Nnobi to Igboukwu to Akwaeze roads which are all state government roads. They won't because all the major state owned roads in Anambra are now nylon tarred smooth delight to drive on.

grin the last line of ur essay cracked me up. So Afam has been eating too much Amala lately? grin

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life: If not because of the mess Ngige involved himself in, as much as I was not feeling him anymore, he did stand a VERY GOOD CHANCE, but after the Ofala incident, his chances are slim.

P.S: I am also a pretentious hypocrite, just so yall know.

Ahhh... Ok, Now I get it.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by pokur: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
FreeGlobe:
now you agree Chime has worked well in the state capital, tell us where obi has worked well and why you rate him 7/10. You must be a failure yourself. Obi is not anywhere near Chime's radar.
Don't ever quote me again nor comment on any of my posts.Thus far on this forum you've shown u played truant day God gave out commonsense.I do not deal with ur type nor have the time of day for u n ur ilks,so sod off.

5 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
pokur:
Don't ever quote me again nor comment on any of my posts.Thus far on this forum you've shown u played truant day God gave out commonsense.I do not deal with ur type nor have the time of day for u n ur ilks,so sod off.
and I just quoted you again fool! Bunch of propaganda elements. Political jobber, go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
As far as am concerned, Peter Obi did better than Sullivan in the devt of Primary Health Care in all the LGs in Anambra.

The primary health cares in Enugu state ( except the capital) is not optimal hence even trivial cases come to the tertiary health institutions.

Peter Obi invested more in the area of education than Sullivan.

But then, peter obi should have made some small effort in beautifying Awka.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Show us the pictures!
Show us the pictures!!

OMG!!!!!

Nnenna, e ga egbukwa mmadu o...lol

You sound a lil aggressive. grin grin grin
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:57am On Oct 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Show us the pictures!
Show us the pictures!!

OMG!!!!!

Sister don vex grin grin

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Show us the pictures!
Show us the pictures!!

OMG!!!!!

Lol
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by achi4u(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2013
Any more pictures from awka?grin
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by oboy3(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by oboy3(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Show us the pictures!
Show us the pictures!!

OMG!!!!!
I feel the same way as you. There's nothing i've not heard from Pro-Obi people on this forum about how Obi has built heaven on earth and how there's a staircase to heaven built in Awka and when asked to produce photos, they embarrassingly provide what i see on this thread as achievement. They don't know that they're indirectly encouraging mediocrity.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
o'boy:

If this bridge was in Lagos or Akwa Ibom, i know what Fashola or Akpabio would have turned it into. Do these ogbaje governors travelk round the country to see what is going on. There's no way i will be the governor of Anambra state and travel to Uyo and come back leaving this place looking like this. The world has moved beyond this.

2 Likes

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by oboy3(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2013

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Abagworo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
o'boy:

image hosting more than 5mb

Hero beer. The truth is that in life, you get what you ask for. I remember during the 2011 elections I commented on a young man from ACN then making a better Governor than Orji and people condemned him saying that a 35 year old man is too young to govern them and went home to sit down and believed mana would come down from heaven.

It is true that only the State capital is not enough to assess performance but the question is where else can anyone pinpoint? Giving cash to people to share is not equal to development and is in fact done by someone who lacks ideas on what to do with money.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by oboy3(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
If this bridge was in Lagos or Akwa Ibom, i know what Fashola or Akpabio would have turned it into. Do these ogbaje governors travelk round the country to see what is going on. There's no way i will be the governor of Anambra state and travel to Uyo and come back leaving this place looking like this. The world has moved beyond this.
true,sad thing is that obi spends most of his stay in abuja and enugu
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by oboy3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Mercyu1(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ola Johnson: Igbo people and deception. It is only a fool like you that will believe everywhere in Awka is as beautiful as the structures in this thread. Rubbish.
Yorubas shuld stop hating.It makes u look older than ur age!!! Nawa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Mercyu1(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Yes, I stay @ Iyi-Agu estate..
Chino,how's ur madam?
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Chino72: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
According to the minister, the Bridgehead to Zik’s round about axis of the dual carriageway was awarded to the Nigercat Construction Company, while Zik’s roundabout to Amansea in Awka was awarded to the Consolidated Construction Company – CCC, and explained that the partitioning of the road to the two contractors was to ensure early completion of the project and save the people of the South-East from untold hardship.

He said: “The president has approved that Anambra State government should finance the job which the new contractor -Nigercat- will do, while the federal ministry of works will reimburse the state at the end of the project.
://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/reconstruction-of-onitsha-enugu-expressway-fg-gives-approval-to-anambra/

Everybody knows that this same road is under construction. Why post it as though it is the only part of the state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.