Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? (4148 Views)

Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Even we guys who hustled to acquire the vehicle hardly do such but it's a common practice among girls to stretch out those 'filthy' legs of thiers and put them on guys' vehicle dashboard while pressing their usual phone. I've had several girls who attempted this on my ride but they ended up seeing thier legs pulled down to the foot-mat: grin

I was passing somewhere this evening when i saw a girl in a car with her legs on the dashboard while the guy had gone out to get shawama for her.

My question or should i say my annoyance is, what right do girls have to put thier legs on a guy's vehicle dashboard? Is that part of comfort zone for them? I dont understand this and i dont think it's a good trend.

Tell us something please.

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
what makes guys so dull as to TOLERATE that?
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by shugacaneman: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Very annoying i must assure u, they think if my boy friend has it then its mine and when he doesn't hes a broke ass. Success is not a sexually transmitted disease

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Your girlfriend has got filthy legs? lipsrsealed
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
smartchoice: what makes guys so dull as to TOLERATE that?

Tolerate what? That's absolute intolerable. Next time any girl tries that with me again, she'd have her legs flung outside the door grin
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
why would i wanna put my legs on a guys dashboard...? at all.... i cant sha....
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
ladunsky: why would i wanna put my legs on a guys dashboard...? at all.... i cant sha....

'Cause it's comfy wink And it's ONLY a car, funny how emotional people get emotional about a thing. BTW, I have beautiful feet smiley
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
shugacaneman: Very annoying i must assure u, they think if my boy friend has it then its mine and when he doesn't hes a broke ass.Success is not a sexually transmitted disease

Dont mind them bruv. Only when the going is smooth, they jump inside and claim 'it's thiers'. Imagine a car she didnt even know how the guy hustled to get it. Smh!
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe: Your girlfriend has got filthy legs? lipsrsealed

It seems you are guilty of this. Smh!
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont mind them bruv. Only when the going is smooth, they jump inside and claim 'it's thiers'. Imagine a car she didnt even know how the guy hustled to get it. Smh!

I have a car too. I even like it very much BUT even though I do, I wouldn't mind if you relaxed or stretched in it wink
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

'Cause it's comfy wink And it's ONLY a car, funny how emotional people get emotional about a thing. BTW, I have beautiful feet smiley

@bolded, which beautiful feets have you gotten? Those 'yams' legs grin Smh!

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
RedBenson:

@bolded, which beautiful feets have you gotten? Those 'yams' legs grin Smh!

You confuse me with your girlfriend grin

3 Likes

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I have a car too. I even like it very much BUT even though I do, I wouldn't mind if you relaxed or stretched in it wink

Ofcos u have a car here on nairaland (fantasy world). Babe, you dont sound like someone that has one. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
ladunsky: why would i wanna put my legs on a guys dashboard...? at all.... i cant sha....

That's becos u never date a guy wey get motor naw. Na all those dem broke azz nigga u dey run around with grin
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Ofcos u have a car here on nairaland (fantasy world). Babe, you dont sound like someone that has one. grin

And you sound like someone who is not very successful. Anyway.
Next time your girlfriend puts her legs on your dashboard, cut them off grin

6 Likes

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You confuse me with your girlfriend grin

Mbanu! Nothing like confusion. I know you very well and i know you've yam legs grin

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

And you sound like someone who is not very successful. Anyway.
Next time your girlfriend puts her legs on your dashboard, cut them off grin

Do you need to see my name in the forbes book so to believe am very successful? As for my fg, na fling i go fling those rods outa my car. grin
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Tuntheycr7: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
No matter how sexxy and succulentz ya legz are. Y on earth wud u do dat? Not in ma car, even d mother of my kidz wnt do dat. Mba
Signs of em em ......
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by braine(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
It depends on the kinda gal and your sort of connection with the gal• Just anyhow gal cannot enter my car and stretch her yamyama legs•

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Exponental(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Unnecessary stunts!
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by addictiv(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2013
angry
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by addictiv(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2013
no mind them.....when most of them cant even afford spare tyre.......they carry their toothpick legs and place on your neatly and freshly sprayed dashboard.....mtcheww
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 06, 2013
LOLz
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Brimmie(m): 3:21am On Oct 06, 2013
When ah nor craze.. Na sudden break i go use for am! The way im lipstick and eyelashes go paint my windscreen nor go funny!!
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Lmao.i see that sh1t happen a lot and seriously its very unlady like.if you are wearing a short skirt and you place your legs on the dash board,little do you know other road users driving will see your pants or worse still when you are in traffic.the passengers sitting behind a car or bus in front of you will see it free of charge.even if you are wearing a trousers sef it smacks of razness and omo ti oju e o rola ri.i dont even understand the concept behind placing your legs on the dash board.smh

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Muoweta: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2013
RedBenson:

Tolerate what? That's absolute intolerable. Next time any girl tries that with me again, she'd have her legs flung outside the door grin
. The solution is 2 stay away frm short girls cos they r guilty of such. Tall chick 'l not be comfortable wit her legs up in d sky. Very nasty stunt 4rm d guilty sisters I mst say
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by UjSizzle(f): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Personally i find that very irritating, and so far it's only guys i'be seen do it.

Imagine being stuck in traffic only to turn and have someone's dirty feet staring at you angry

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by tellwisdom: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2013
You are a very foolish boi. Let us who own a car complain. Don't complain for us sad
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a very foolish boi. Let us who own a car complain. Don't complain for us sad

An empty drum makes the loudest noise. grin Am sure you dont even own a 'bicycle spoke' grin.
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by emperorchedda(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2013
I chased a b.itch outta my vehicle one day for doing dat
Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2013
He who goes into the
bush and fetches the ANT infested Fire
wood has virtually invited the lizard to
come and work in his house. Mind the kind of girls u cari.

1 Like

Re: What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Exponental: Unnecessary stunts!

By who? The op or the girls who do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alas!!! / Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? / Watch Video Of Bassey Sucking Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.