Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2306 Views)

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / What Do You Think Of This Ad From Osun State? / What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by bigtt76(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Lap library or Lap retrieval system (Laplace transform)

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by eye4eye: 2:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Eegun is what we call it
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Dat lap be like Berem own O.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MayorofLagos(m): 3:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Its called LAPTOP reinvent. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by DankemzI(m): 3:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Lappy, that's Microsoft w8
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by wasak(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2013
laptop re-invention...
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2013
The girl sabi the real deal. See people commenting as if they don't do worse things in exams themselves
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by SOOPAID: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2013
lap pentum 100 lol with 5000GB inbuilt
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fingard02k(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2013
but the lap makes sense o abi i lie guys?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by lertee(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
fingard02k: but the lap makes sense o abi i lie guys?
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Mayydayy(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
I thnk she should jst stop wastin her time goin 2 school.ds her talent could b appreciated d more in da naija hip hop circle.she has great laps.

All she has to do is show dem in some good music videos n make her dough. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by lonelydora: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2013
We call it "Infinite Busbar" or "Feeder Pillar" back then in school.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Emergency library

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by SOOPAID: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
icebeatz: Emergency library
ur mouth baaaaaaaaaaad hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by 3ace(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
I wonder how this pix was taken without attracting any attention. OP, were you also a candidate or supervisor?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 08, 2013
3ace: I wonder how this pix was taken without attracting any attention. OP, were you also a candidate or supervisor?

candidate
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by taharqa: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Kamanda: Dat lap be like Berem own O.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 08, 2013
the exam day was red hot.... though i found the exam pretty straight forward, i dont thing others did!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by achi4u(m): 2:54am On Oct 08, 2013
omokirikirigrin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ChiSun27(m): 5:12am On Oct 08, 2013
I respect girls on this during exams...even those I tagged as saints dissapointed me when I saw them with the lap library.

This gat to stop. I always think what they will teach their younger ones or even kids.

God help our students.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by PrettyRita(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Anybody that can use a camera phone comfortably in an exam hall, can do morethan what this girl is doing. The op too is a suspect
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2013
icebeatz: the exam day was red hot.... though i found the exam pretty straight forward, i dont thing others did!!
Everybody blow your trumpet...
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2013
PrettyRita: Anybody that can use a camera phone comfortably in an exam hall, can do morethan what this girl is doing. The op too is a suspect
She used a hard copy (with set limits). The OP used a smartphone,...

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
O BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE LAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE LONG LEGS..................................
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by onyibajoe(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Why wouldn't you find it straight forward when you copied from the original(your phone).
icebeatz: the exam day was red hot.... though i found the exam pretty straight forward, i dont thing others did!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2013
kaeyame:
She used a hard copy (with set limits). The OP used a smartphone,...

I rest my case
LMao .... come on naa !

I am not a saint but cheating but my thong I Was done with the exam and l thought i would have some Fun.

(1) (Reply)

APC Sent Greetings To President Jonathan On His Birthday / 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba / Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.