Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} (3569 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ? / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Deha:
How can you say that Jesus is Dead and gone? Didnt the same Bible that told you He died,tell you that He arose and ascended into heaven? Why are you this biased?
We know you dont believe in Jesus,but saying things that are not true about Him is wrong! If you read in the bible that he died,then,you should have seen that He arose too....
John20:9 "They still did not understand the scripture which said that He must rise from Death"....
Do not be like Thomas who said "...Unless i see in His hands the print of nails,and put my finger into the print of the nails,and put my hand into His side,i will not believe"{JOHN20:25}....
Jesus said "Blessed are those who have not seen,and yet have believed"{John20:29} for a reason...
If you dont want to Believe in Jesus Christ,good,but making a caricature of Him? I advice you to stop that please!
God bless you bro...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2013
philfearon:
God bless you bro...
you are welcome
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2013
ravgach:

Sound counsel!
Bless u
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
There is nothing holy about the Trinity, it is an unholy Pagan concept.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
frosbel: There is nothing holy about the Trinity, it is an unholy Pagan concept.

smiley
Explain?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
frosbel: There is nothing holy about the Trinity, it is an unholy Pagan concept.

smiley
u no dey tire grin
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2013

smiley
I believe u are an atheist,and seriously,Yours is worst!!
A hopeless being without belief,thats the pure definition of Death!!

1 Like

Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by anochuko01(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2013
The fullnes of Jesus as God wasnt manifestd fully when he was on earth...becos he came as a man nd dwelld in the flesh. But after he ascended, he took his fullnes of bn God.

In revelatns 1:8, 11, Jesus refferd to himslf as the ALMIGHTY, ALPHA AND OMEGA, FIRST AND LAST.....

In rev 3:14.
The throne Jesus occupies at the side of God is as a virtue of bn a Godhead, a throne dat no other cn occupy.

Jesus said ' u shal reciev powr AFTER the holy spirit has cme upon u' the bible also refers the spirit to the SPIRIT OF CHRIST.

The Holy Spirit also SPEAKS thru people (smethng i'v experienced mre dan 1nce)... And He uses words like ME, I AM THE LORD, PEACE BE UNTO YOU etc. Its interesting to even knw dat HE KNOW US BY NAME (he mentnd sm1's name amng us). Hence, the Holy Spirit is mre dan jst powr bt its actualy the LIVING SPIRIT OF GOD.

I cn there4 say dat these three cnt be separatd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa / Does GOD Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.