Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} (3570 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ? / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
macof: shuttup u 1diot. This world would have been a better place without Islam and wat do u think the world would be without Christianity?
Did your fathers tell u they were waiting for any messiah, instead of u to leave those that have a problem to seek their solution, u are sharing in their problem. even the jews that preached about a messiah dont believe in him. Go to Israel, I bet u can count the amount of Christians in a LGA with your hands.
U have no right to attack a muslim, U both are just a wasted life
You are just pathetic bro...And please,dont derail this thread!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
You are just pathetic bro...And please,dont derail this thread!
showing off your hypocritical attitude. U accuse me of derailing the thread. When that was wat you were doing by attacking a Muslim. hypocricy flows through your Religion
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
JMAN05:

this is not talking about him being almighty God, is it? or his disciples knew he was almighty? are his disciples not persons?
I dont know what your problem is....All your talks are offpoint...If Jesus hid to to them that He was the Messiah/Christ,why wont he hide it that He is God?
You know,like you,The Jews were expecting a Messiah that will come and Just Kill all their Enslavers et al,liberate them and make them feel like The true children of God..But hey,they were failed...
Infact if u were wise enough,you would have seen that,even When God was with the Jews in the Wilderness,they still disobeyed Him...The most stiffnecked people ever liveth,and that was why they were so stupid not to recognise that they killed their own God!!
JMANO5,You are a hypocritical Jew!!
My Reason===>you are always there to Counter anything JESUS CHRIST.....Mind your ways bro...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
I dont know what your problem is....All your talks are offpoint...If Jesus hid to to them that He was the Messiah/Christ,why wont he hide it that He is God?
You know,like you,The Jews were expecting a Messiah that will come and Just Kill all their Enslavers et al,liberate them and make them feel like The true children of God..But hey,they were failed...
Infact if u were wise enough,you would have seen that,even When God was with the Jews in the Wilderness,they still disobeyed Him...The most stiffnecked people ever liveth,and that was why they were so stupid not to recognise that they killed their own God!!
My Reason===>you are always there to Counter anything JESUS CHRIST.....Mind your ways bro...
So u admit that the Jews are not even fanatics of their God and his worship, but you a non Jew takes this seriously with ur life. Am sorry for u, doomed to be mentally enslaved forever
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
macof: So u admit that the Jews are not even fanatics of their God and his worship, but you a non Jew takes this seriously with ur life. Am sorry for u, doomed to be mentally enslaved forever
Bro,Jesus Christ made it explicitly clear that "That A Healthy Person Needs no Physician...He didnt come to save the righteous,but the sinners..."
I am a sinner,and it is my likes that Jesus came to this world to save,not the Jews...He came to save u too Macof,He loves you...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
Bro,Jesus Christ made it explicitly clear that "That A Healthy Person Needs no Physician...He didnt come to save the righteous,but the sinners..."
I am a sinner,and it is my likes that Jesus came to this world to save,not the Jews...He came to save u too Macof,He loves you...
ah!!!!! shocked s'o fe pa mi ni?. so u mean to tell me dat jesus didnt come for the Jews, He came for Africans abi? so why didnt he preach in Africa? the only time he entered Africa was when he was running for his life grin. ur God dey run for em life grin grin. Jesus didn't even know any where in west Africa existed, I wonder if your ethnic group were already in their present location then but dat doesn't matter. He came to this world to save sinners, not the Jews, so jews are not sinners they are perfect humans? see how u have sold ur sense for 2kobo
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
macof: ah!!!!! shocked s'o fe pa mi ni?. so u mean to tell me dat jesus didnt come for the Jews, He came for Africans abi? so why didnt he preach in Africa? the only time he entered Africa was when he was running for his life grin. ur God dey run for em life grin grin. Jesus didn't even know any where in west Africa existed, I wonder if your ethnic group were already in their present location then but dat doesn't matter. He came to this world to save sinners, not the Jews, so jews are not sinners they are perfect humans? see how u have sold ur sense for 2kobo
Bro,i dont want a situation whereby you will start insulting Jesus Christ because of me...So,i will stop replying you....
2ndly,lets talk about your G{g}od and religion..He seems to be the better G{g}od,and ur religion,the best!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
Bro,i dont want a situation whereby you will start insulting Jesus Christ because of me...So,i will stop replying you....
2ndly,lets talk about your G{g}od and religion..He seems to be the better G{g}od,and ur religion,the best!!
cheesy If ur Jesus christ is perfect in all holiness as u have assumed him to be, there wudnt be anything to use to insult him.

you want to talk about my God, and my religion? cheesy sweet! now you want to seek knowledge
https://www.nairaland.com/1463158/aborisa-yoruba-religion
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by pristine7(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
it looks to me this macof of a guy is really dealing with a lot of demons in this his african traditional worship because na only person wey the see power inside im religion na the dey very confident like im, even christians wey the see power of holy ghost inside their life lailai u no fit deceive them o. Now all those wey say Jesus no be GOD. I dey come for una.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by pristine7(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
mr macof this Jesus wey we de serve em he de d same yesterday, today and forever o so the things wey him do eh he still fit do am today, that ur god weda na sango or obatala or ogun or osun be im name eh Jesus go shame am just like him do baal and chemosh and ashtoreth and dagon.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
pristine7: it looks to me this macof of a guy is really dealing with a lot of demons in this his african traditional worship because na only person wey the see power inside im religion na the dey very confident like im, even christians wey the see power of holy ghost inside their life lailai u no fit deceive them o. Now all those wey say Jesus no be GOD. I dey come for una.
grin grin I like this guy. demons cant try me, I have God, and my Ori is very active grin
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
pristine7: mr macof this Jesus wey we de serve em he de d same yesterday, today and forever o so the things wey him do eh he still fit do am today, that ur god weda na sango or obatala or ogun or osun be im name eh Jesus go shame am just like him do baal and chemosh and ashtoreth and dagon.
I even thought u were reasonable and sane. Jesus the same yztday, today and forever do u know Jesus, have u seen him? do u know wat he looks like, he might have changed and u dont knw. The only unchangable thing in the Omniverse is God.
and u say Jesus put baal to shame are u reading ur bible well atol? was Jesus even present in the contest? abi Elijah na Jesus now?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:

then what you mean is not hypocrite. choose anothe word.

I repeat, he was'nt hiding that he was God almighty, he is not.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
JMAN05:

then what you mean is not hypocrite. choose anothe word.

I repeat, he was'nt hiding that he was God almighty, he is not.
You are still countering Jesus Christ!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
You are still countering Jesus Christ!!

show me where he was hiding it then or are you Jesus?

Like i said before, the bible doesnt support that claim. you are the one teaching what christ never taught, never implied, never claimed to be etc.

repent.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
JMAN05:

show me where he was hiding it then or are you Jesus?

Like i said before, the bible doesnt support that claim. you are the one teaching what christ never taught, never implied, never claimed to be etc.

repent.
You will do good,if only you open ur mind....
You said,and i quote "Jesus is God,but not God Almighty"...
So,why do you find it hard to believe that He is God the Son? Whats so hard to believe?...
You believe He is the Son of God,good...Do you want us to go into The Existence of God and The Characteristics and everything about God in a Philosophical way? Do you want us to go deep into the Mystery of God? which i know you know nothing of,except what Your "Awake" tells u!
Do you want us to go into Theodicy? You seem to think that you know God,but i bet you,if you know God from the Philosophical perspective as i do,You will stop exposing your ignorance in Public!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by ravgach: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
You will do good,if only you open ur mind....
You said,and i quote "Jesus is God,but not God Almighty"...
So,why do you find it hard to believe that He is God the Son? Whats so hard to believe?...
You believe He is the Son of God,good...Do you want us to go into The Existence of God and The Characteristics and everything about God in a Philosophical way? Do you want us to go deep into the Mystery of God? which i know you know nothing of,except what Your "Awake" tells u!
Do you want us to go into Theodicy? You seem to think that you know God,but i bet you,if you know God from the Philosophical perspective as i do,You will stop exposing your ignorance in Public!!

From the little I know about Genesis 1:26 "Let us make man in our own image, the clause there in original text is "Elohim" meaning the "Strong Ones". This suggests that God consulted the Godhead before making man. This is supported by Genesis 5:1-2 "When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind”a when they were created". This passage throws away the suggestion that the Father was consulting with Angels. Are we made in the likeness of angels?

Jesus is the Almighty God. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:cool

Those who are calling Jesus a 'god' are ignorant. The Bible describes mankind as gods. The Bible also calls Satan the god of this world.
"..The god of this world..." 2 Corinthians 4:4. "...Ye are gods... John 10:30-33; Ps 82:6

Why are they reducing Jesus to this level? The devil is fighting His Divinity. We are not deceived because we know satan's devices. We
take the testimony of God the Father concerning Jesus "But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever..." Hebrews 1:8; Ps 45:6

The word "Trinity" is not found in the Bible but the word "Godhead" is littered in Scripture:

Colossians 2:9 says, “...For in him [Jesus] dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”

Acts 17:29 "We ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device..."

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead..."

A lot of us confuse the Person of Jesus really because of is peculiar nature. Jesus is completely Man. He is also Completely Divine.
Sometime Jesus makes statements as a mere man and those who are lettered in spiritual matter will capitalize that to say He is not
Divine. At another time He says and does things that only the Divine can do and some others are confused also. If you know the dual personality of the Lord Jesus, you will have no difficulty understanding fully who He really is. But can we really know God completely? Can you by searching find out God? can you find out the limits of the Almighty? ... Job 11:.7 My answer is sincerely No. But from the glimpse of what has been revealed, Jesus is nothing less than Divinity. Jesus is God!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
ravgach:

From the little I know about Genesis 1:26 "Let us make man in our own image, the clause there in original text is "Elohim" meaning the "Strong Ones". This suggests that God consulted the Godhead before making man. This is supported by Genesis 5:1-2 "When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind”a when they were created". This passage throws away the suggestion that the Father was consulting with Angels. Are we made in the likeness of angels?

Jesus is the Almighty God. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:cool

Those who are calling Jesus a 'god' are ignorant. The Bible describes mankind as gods. The Bible also calls Satan the god of this world.
"..The god of this world..." 2 Corinthians 4:4. "...Ye are gods... John 10:30-33; Ps 82:6

Why are they reducing Jesus to this level? The devil is fighting His Divinity. We are not deceived because we know satan's devices. We
take the testimony of God the Father concerning Jesus "But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever..." Hebrews 1:8; Ps 45:6

The word "Trinity" is not found in the Bible but the word "Godhead" is littered in Scripture:

Colossians 2:9 says, “...For in him [Jesus] dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”

Acts 17:29 "We ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device..."

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead..."

A lot of us confuse the Person of Jesus really because of is peculiar nature. Jesus is completely Man. He is also Completely Divine.
Sometime Jesus makes statements as a mere man and those who are lettered in spiritual matter will capitalize that to say He is not
Divine. At another time He says and does things that only the Divine can do and some others are confused also. If you know the dual personality of the Lord Jesus, you will have no difficulty understanding fully who He really is. But can we really know God completely? Can you by searching find out God? can you find out the limits of the Almighty? ... Job 11:.7 My answer is sincerely No. But from the glimpse of what has been revealed, Jesus is nothing less than Divinity. Jesus is God!

God Bless You my brother...I have really typed out my hands trying to make this guys understand a simple thing,yet they dont...And not even that they dont,they Want to understand....
One thing that i understand is that,they were born into it,and as such it is hard to change!!
Like i said in the Thread were we talked about Jesus not being Angel Michael,i used Paul as an Example..Before Paul was converted,he was happy killing Christians,sending them to Jail and smiling..He was happy becuz he thought he was doing God a favor...When God jammed him face to face,the scales fell off his eyez..He realised he was nt doing God's will,and set about to undo all his wrongs...Thats why he is the Most travelled..All his epistles are in the Bible...He realised his mistake...
JMANO5,I know there is nufin i can say that wil make u change ur belief...So i have this to tell u:
"You will realise your mistake some day"....
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
macof: grin grin I like this guy. demons cant try me, I have God, and my Ori is very active grin
Your Ori abi? Demons cant try u abi?
Devil wont be wasting his demons time on a person already bound to him!!Thats why he is nt bothered about u,you are already his..Just like someone pointed out,Christ loves u and wants u to be saved b4 its too late...No repentance in the Grave..Go and ask ur forefathers if u can!
Let Devils hold on u off....
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Deha:
Your Ori abi? Demons cant try u abi?
Devil wont be wasting his demons time on a person already bound to him!!Thats why he is nt bothered about u,you are already his..Just like someone pointed out,Christ loves u and wants u to be saved b4 its too late...No repentance in the Grave..Go and ask ur forefathers if u can!
Let Devils hold on u off....
you seem to understand the devil really well, even better than God. you believe in the devil, I don't. No one is capable of rebelling against God, dat is just so stupid to believe in a devil dat is against God.

And u shouldn't provoke me by affiliating my religion to ur devil, and stop insulting my gods, I dont want to start insulting Jesus. And are u by any chance saying my ancestors are devils?
eranko bi ti e, omo osi, olori buruku bi ti e, ma sa da nu bi mi, o ma da ko l'ogbon die.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2013
macof: you seem to understand the devil really well, even better than God. you believe in the devil, I don't. No one is capable of rebelling against God, dat is just so stupid to believe in a devil dat is against God.

And u shouldn't provoke me by affiliating my religion to ur devil, and stop insulting my gods, I dont want to start insulting Jesus. And are u by any chance saying my ancestors are devils?
eranko bi ti e, omo osi, olori buruku bi ti e, ma sa da nu bi mi, o ma da ko l'ogbon die.
You are stupid bro...Your religion is worshipping devil yet u are too blind,u dont even know what you are Worshipping.....
You dont even know what you are Worshippin...Even ur crappy ifa seem to be Copying Christianity,cuz the last time i checked,the yoruba were colonized same time with the rest of 9ja..So,i dnt even know when u started Writing,and to talk of Ifa having a Book? Copying of Bible!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2013
macof: you seem to understand the devil really well, even better than God. you believe in the devil, I don't. No one is capable of rebelling against God, dat is just so stupid to believe in a devil dat is against God.

do u need ur ifa to tell u that your ancestors are devils?
You are a lost soul,and devil has no reason to make u believe he exists becuz it wil open ur eyez to leave his claws on u!!
But,here is the goodnews,God stil loves you..He wants u back...Stop worshippin tins that cant save u from itself....your gods are tins!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2013
philfearon:
You are stupid bro...Your religion is worshipping devil yet u are too blind,u dont even know what you are Worshipping.....
You dont even know what you are Worshippin...Even ur crappy ifa seem to be Copying Christianity,cuz the last time i checked,the yoruba were colonized same time with the rest of 9ja..So,i dnt even know when u started Writing,and to talk of Ifa having a Book? Copying of Bible!!
It's christianity dat is worshipping devil.
We don't even recognize any devil

*hiss* why do u always show your lack of knowledge? Instead of you too ask questions. I post a link to you, so you could understand what the Yoruba religion is about, but you still swim in stupidity and lack of knowledge. I shouldn't blame u anyway, you are not Yoruba assuming u were I would have serious questions for you.

But I would correct your errors because am such a nice guy

1. We don't worship devil, You are not the one to tell me wat we worship, when you don't even understand wat you are rebuking. We worship gods but these gods who take our case before the supreme God. Much like ur belief of Jesus taking ur case before God. You know the truth is that Jesus is your god, so if you accuse us of worshipping the devil because we worship sango and ogun then I'll accuse u of worshiping the devil for worshipping Jesus.
2. This guy, pls try to read and understand things, Ifa isn't a book, it's a divination system. where did you hear dat Ifa has a book? The babalawos are required to memorize the 256 verses of odu Ifa orally. I don't know if by now the babalawo training is done with the odu Ifa written but back in the old days they were taught the verses Orally.
3. The Bible is only 1200 years, Ifa's age cannot be figured out. Ancient Egyptians used Ifa, Ifa has always been part of Yoruba paganism it starts with the Yoruba race and it seems the Yorubas have a connection with the ancient Egyptians, making it even harder to assimilate when Ifa came to existence. Ifa cannot copy anything from that piece of paper
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Deha:
do u need ur ifa to tell u that your ancestors are devils?
You are a lost soul,and devil has no reason to make u believe he exists becuz it wil open ur eyez to leave his claws on u!!
But,here is the goodnews,God stil loves you..He wants u back...Stop worshippin tins that cant save u from itself....your gods are tins!
Jesus is dead and gone....deal with it. Jesus is even less a thing than the Yoruba orishas
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof: It's christianity dat is worshipping devil.
We don't even recognize any devil

*hiss* why do u always show your lack of knowledge? Instead of you too ask questions. I post a link to you, so you could understand what the Yoruba religion is about, but you still swim in stupidity and lack of knowledge. I shouldn't blame u anyway, you are not Yoruba assuming u were I would have serious questions for you.

But I would correct your errors because am such a nice guy

1. We don't worship devil, You are not the one to tell me wat we worship, when you don't even understand wat you are rebuking. We worship gods but these gods who take our case before the supreme God. Much like ur belief of Jesus taking ur case before God. You know the truth is that Jesus is your god, so if you accuse us of worshipping the devil because we worship sango and ogun then I'll accuse u of worshiping the devil for worshipping Jesus.
2. This guy, pls try to read and understand things, Ifa isn't a book, it's a divination system. where did you hear dat Ifa has a book? The babalawos are required to memorize the 256 verses of odu Ifa orally. I don't know if by now the babalawo training is done with the odu Ifa written but back in the old days they were taught the verses Orally.
3. The Bible is only 1200 years, Ifa's age cannot be figured out. Ancient Egyptians used Ifa, Ifa has always been part of Yoruba paganism it starts with the Yoruba race and it seems the Yorubas have a connection with the ancient Egyptians, making it even harder to assimilate when Ifa came to existence. Ifa cannot copy anything from that piece of paper
I know exactly What ur religion is all about....But i have to tell u that those things u call gods are Demons and they report to the Devil himself...Some of the demons were angels prior b4 there fall,and God didnt take our their powers...They all{these fallen angels-demons} seek worship just like their Leader,Satan...Who else will they decieve into worshipping them except humans? They found gullible humans like ur forefathers,used their fear against them and made them worship them as gods....
What u fail to understand is the Fact that devil exist...The day u understand this,thats the day u will realise that he is the Master Mischief maker.....
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof: Jesus is dead and gone....deal with it. Jesus is even less a thing than the Yoruba orishas
Maybe You didnt read the part of the Bible that Said He arose Physically in Body and Spirit....
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
philfearon:
I know exactly What ur religion is all about....But i have to tell u that those things u call gods are Demons and they report to the Devil himself...Some of the demons were angels prior b4 there fall,and God didnt take our their powers...They all{these fallen angels-demons} seek worship just like their Leader,Satan...Who else will they decieve into worshipping them except humans? They found gullible humans like ur forefathers,used their fear against them and made them worship them as gods....
What u fail to understand is the Fact that devil exist...The day u understand this,thats the day u will realise that he is the Master Mischief maker.....
No you don't you don't understand anything about Yoruba religion. A few posts above you claim the gods are mere wooden images now you say they are demons. Why changing mind? You looking for any possible way to degrade the religion.
And if I am to follow wat you posted here, Jesus is the demon and jehovah is satan, because they are the ones that say u must worship them, it's them that needs ur worship, they found gullible hunans like you and used your fear against you and forced you to worship them.

Imagine u saying that Jehovah didn't take out their powers, why so? He is their leader, the big boss himself, satan is just the ambassador taking instructions from your God
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof:
No you don't you don't understand anything about Yoruba religion. A few posts above you claim the gods are mere wooden images now you say they are demons. Why changing mind? You looking for any possible way to degrade the religion.
And if I am to follow wat you posted here, Jesus is the demon and jehovah is satan, because they are the ones that say u must worship them, it's them that needs ur worship, they found gullible hunans like you and used your fear against you and forced you to worship them.

Imagine u saying that Jehovah didn't take out their powers, why so? He is their leader, the big boss himself, satan is just the ambassador taking instructions from your God
Dont misquote me..I said u worship carved wooden sticks...You worship this wooden stick bcus so so so ritual has been performed on it,calling on a particular god to come and make that place his/her abode,and then u believe that the aforementioned gods is their spiritually...
But i am telling u that these ur gods are fallen angels,who crave for worship like their maker...
They cling on ur fears,and use them against u,making u believe that if u dont do them,you will be punished....How is that?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof:

Dont misquote me..I said u worship carved wooden sticks...You worship this wooden stick bcus so so so ritual has been performed on it,calling on a particular god to come and make that place his/her abode,and then u believe that the aforementioned gods is their spiritually...
But i am telling u that these ur gods are fallen angels,who crave for worship like their maker...
They cling on ur fears,and use them against u,making u believe that if u dont do them,you will be punished....How is that?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
philfearon:
oh my God shocked I cry for u. You dnt know anything abt the religion, you are just talking out of ignorance.

The statement you give above best describes Islam and christianity, not paganism.

Pagan gods don't ask for worship, they do not need your worship, if u like give dem sacrifice if u don't like don't give them, dats the individual's problem.

The gods go around doing their duty for the universe, but any time u choose to worship and give sacrifice to them they would answer you. The purpose for worshipping them as some pagans do is to gain favor, and if you feel you don't need their help your Ori can always be your help, provided u grow in knowledge and wisdom and keep a neutral balance in ur life.

But the Christians and muslim God orders you to worship him, if you dont worship him you would go to hell. That's a demon, a demon dat sends people to hell unless you worship him, it's nt like you won't still go to hell after all the worshipping.
he would tell you how to worship him
He would tell u how many times you worship
He would tell you to worship him without doubt. Isn't that suspicious?
Jehovah or Yahweh, the God of the Bible is the actual satan, and his angels with Jesus as their chief are the demons
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
macof: oh my God shocked I cry for u. You dnt know anything abt the religion, you are just talking out of ignorance.

The statement you give above best describes Islam and christianity, not paganism.

Pagan gods don't ask for worship, they do not need your worship, if u like give dem sacrifice if u don't like don't give them, dats the individual's problem.

The gods go around doing their duty for the universe, but any time u choose to worship and give sacrifice to them they would answer you. The purpose for worshipping them as some pagans do is to gain favor, and if you feel you don't need their help your Ori can always be your help, provided u grow in knowledge and wisdom and keep a neutral balance in ur life.

But the Christians and muslim God orders you to worship him, if you dont worship him you would go to hell. That's a demon, a demon dat sends people to hell unless you worship him, it's nt like you won't still go to hell after all the worshipping.
he would tell you how to worship him
He would tell u how many times you worship
He would tell you to worship him without doubt. Isn't that suspicious?
Jehovah or Yahweh, the God of the Bible is the actual satan, and his angels with Jesus as their chief are the demons

I pity you!! You are trully lost,but i will always pray for you!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
philfearon:
I pity you!! You are trully lost,but i will always pray for you!!
I pity you. You are the lost one, wat a wasted life and shame to your ancestors you have become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does GOD Pray? / Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) / New Comer Partaking In Communion Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.