Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? (1438 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Oba Akiolu / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by abysirius(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Someone once said that there's no rich nation and neither is their a poor one because every Nation is blessed with both the poor and the rich. He however said that in a nation where the ratio of the rich out numbered the poor hence the country is tagged to be rich and vice versa. In the same vain, can nigeria be said to be good especially if we decide to compare the rate of the mishaps in Nigeria to the opportunities we enjoy. We have it all here; the good, the bad and the ugly!

The call for the Sovereign National Conference I believe is no longer a news which of course will sit
to discuss the problems confronting our dear country, Nigeria. With so many issues to be discussed, one thing is clear, the unity of Nigeria is at stake. Remember that there is already a prediction that Nigeria might disintegrate by the year 2015. How true this will be.. We're all waiting patiently to see. But should this country truly cease to exist by 2015, what do u think Nigerians would miss about this country? I believe right now there are certain advantages whic we enjoy and may not be available after d disintegration.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
I believe it would still exist. I don't know what I would miss if it eventually happened though.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by ChimaAdeoye: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
[size=18pt]TRIBALISM AND NEPOTISM

Point of correction, Nigeria is, was and can never be a country!

It is a fraudulent contraption used by some people to steal the resources of others.

If you start true federalism this minute, those stealing and milking others under the fraudulent guise called nigeria will opt out immediately !

So was it ever truly a country?
[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will not miss anything!
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by BabaEleko(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'll miss the funny part of Naija politics. How GEJ amaze me with his cluelessness.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by psucc(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will be glad to hear of Boko Haram as headlines on foreign news

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by nedu2000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'll miss the super eagles

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
I ll sure miss d northerners...at least I won't ne hearing death tolls everyday...

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by drdams: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by drdams: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by drdams: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
There will b a New-Northern region in any wher u fall 2..
Den u can xpect an uprising frm dem..
lygn19: I ll sure miss d northerners...at least I won't ne hearing death tolls everyday...
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by donphilopus: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'd miss the corrupt Leaders.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will miss the Igbos, their complains like women and obnoxious people. Such fascinating creatures sorry people. grin grin grin grin

I so love them

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by passion007: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na Yoruba people I go miss die.
Make you for near where them dey quarrel.
You go talk "e don do" tire.
"Ma soro"
You no go fit hear yaself.
20 people no even fit die their matter.
wink
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
If Nigeria divides northerners wud really suffer...if despite all Nigeria's wealth,,,they cudnt do anything meaningful for 35years...I wonda what they wud do with little wealth when d southerners are gone... They re GONE.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nothing
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
lygn19: If Nigeria divides northerners wud really suffer...if despite all Nigeria's wealth,,,they cudnt do anything meaningful for 35years...I wonda what they wud do with little wealth when d southerners are gone... They re GONE.

Can u compare ur answer with the question asked? Do me a favor by giving urself a heavy knock on ur big empty head.. thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by saintneo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Assuming in this rebirth SS,SE and 1/2MB unite to form a new nation?
What will be the name of the country? ..... Republic of New Biafra (New Biafra)
What will be the name of our football team? ..... Crocodiles,lions, eagles
What will the flag look like?...... White all thru, with a green bars dividing it into parts like a cross. on the four parts there will be symbols different parts of the New country.

abeg the list is endless
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by ogb5(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nothing. If i need anything there are hundreds of countries I can import it from.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by gramci: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
nedu2000: I'll miss the super eagles

Biafra Eagles will rule Africa
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Tuntheycr7: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Imagined watchin boko harams killing pple as foreign news and also hearin dat in a neighbourin country 1 yeye vice president(Yerima) gat married to a 9yrs old girl
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by gramci: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
alj harem: I will miss the Igbos, their complains like women and obnoxious people. Such fascinating creatures sorry people. grin grin grin grin

I so love them

it will present opportunity for you and yerima to actualize your age long desire of banging minors
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by AbuMikey(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Seriously,Nothing embarassed
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by cashkidisback(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
i wish there was sumtin to be missed bt there is ntin there except tribalism,insurgency,corruption n militancy
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Wsdm: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will only miss my very good Southern friends( especially Igbos) who after running away from armed robbers and Kidnappers from their region will then be treated as foreigners and probably mistreated up North here.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will miss super eagles.........Sports....is the only thing that unites Nigeria
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by 99cent: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kingsley1000: I will miss super eagles.........Sports....is the only thing that unites Nigeria

this is the only comment that makes sense.
"Nigeria" is just a concept. If Nigeria ceases to exist tomorrow, nothing much will change. seriously.
the only things that will change are those that carry the "Nigerian" emblem and flag like super eagles etc, name of government, national anthem etc.
everything else including corruption, lack of infrastructure, poor leadership, rambunctiousness, terrorism, violence, poverty, diseases, abuse etc will still remain with us. unfortunately.

which is why i am amazed at those who think that dividing the country will end all our problems. wishful thinking.
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by iterator25: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
gramci:

Biafra Eagles will rule Africa
sounds lame and primitive.. get a better /tushed name
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by gramci: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
iterator25: sounds lame and primitive.. get a better /tushed name

na you sabi
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by RedCard1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will miss Madam GEJ's grammatical blunders
Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wsdm: I will only miss my very good Southern friends( especially Igbos) who after running away from armed robbers and Kidnappers from their region will then be treated as foreigners and probably mistreated up North here.
I ll surely miss d northerners,,,here is y-
What Do They Want? Do they want True Federalism? NO! Do they want Biometric census to ascertain our real population? NO! Do they want LG Autonomy? NO! Do they want SNC? NO! Do they want PIB to be passed? NO! Do they want equal states to all the Geopolitical zones? NO! Do they want State Police as it's obtainable in developed nations? NO! Do they want equal cut-off points for Common Entrance & JAMB? NO! Do they want Nigeria to be peacefully partitioned to end this bloodbath? NO! Who are these people? The Hausa/ Fulani Muslims! What do they really want? They want Girl-Child marriage! They want an Islamic Nigeria! They want to have the exclusive right to rule Nigeria or dictate who rules! They want a united Nigeria, yet they're slaughtering people in their region! They want ONE NIGERIA, yet they're Quota system and Federal character advocates. They want to make Nigeria ungovernable because the President is not from their region. Now you know that the South & North cannot agree on basic policies...this is one of the reasons, Nigeria is in this state of confusion and mess! But what surprises me is how Tinubu is selling yorubas to the Boko Haram, North !!!

1 Like

Re: Should Our Country Cease To Exist After 2015, What Would You Miss About Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Absolutely nothing!!

How and why would you miss failure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi Praises Dr Ifeanyi Patric Ubah Hardwork And Success / Where Is Sirus And His Nigerian Army Sambissa Forest Updates? / 9 Costliest And Deadliest Wars In Modern History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.