Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. (1418 Views)

FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2014
for the sake of those that don't know, these are the geopolitical zone of various political office holders, it might help a jambite option admission in any nigerian university.

1. president of the federation- southsouth

2. vice president- northwest

3. senate president- northcentral

4. Deputy senate president- southeast

5. speaker of house of representative- northwest

6. Deputy speaker- southeast

7. secretary general to the government of the federation- southeast

8. ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA- north central
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2014
i keep asking myself, where is southwest not on the list, are they not part of the sophisticated regions in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by bokoslayer: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: i keep asking myself, where is southwest on the list, are they not part of the sophisticated regions in nigeria?

Where were you when APC colluded with elements from the north to deprive the Southwest of the Speakership which was zoned to the region. Were you not there when they conspired to elect Tambuwal instead of the present majority leader?

APC shortchanged Yorubas, that's the truth of the matter and they would be made to pay for their sins in Oyo State, I am sure several of their reps won't be returned.

7 Likes

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

Where were you when APC colluded with elements from the north to deprive the Southwest of the Speakership which was zoned to the region. Were you not there when they conspired to elect Tambuwal instead of the present majority leader?

APC shortchanged Yorubas, that's the truth of the matter and they would be made to pay for their sins in Oyo State, I am sure several of their reps won't be returned.
well, i thought as much, southwest has lost their stance in the contemporary nigerian politics and the worst of all is that am yet to see a credible politician from that region to tussle them back in to their lost glory.

1 Like

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by DickTator1: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
As you make your bed so shall you lie on it,Tinubu shortchanged his people.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by bokoslayer: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: well, i thought as much, southwest has lost their stance in the contemporary nigerian politics and the worst of all is that am yet to see a credible politician from that region to tussle them back in to their lost glory.

We have credible politicians, the older generation would not just allow them grow!
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

We have credible politicians, the older generation would not just allow them grow!
well, i agree with you, does that include tinubu?
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by OlusolaWarrior: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

You're right, BokoSlayer. APC has managed to sell the entire southwest to the north and wants to do so on a greater scale by handing it over to Muhammadu Buhari. Personally, I have nothing against Gen. Buhari. As a matter of fact, I admire him, but his time has passed. He's past his prime as well. This is a 72 year old man that they're trying to impose on us. I am not a supporter for GEJ but the opposition leaves me no choice. Between the devil and the deep blue sea, I know which one I can live with and which I don't want to see eyeball-to-eyeball.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by niyisky: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
unfortunately, the south west is not complaining or whining like cry babies from a certain region. where were you when the south west was leading this country for eight solid years? less I forget, how many years has your region lead this country? you were giving a paltry deputy speaker and deputy senate and you are here making noise...

3 Likes

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by akumada1: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: well, i agree with you, does that include tinubu?
Tinubu is among the old polititians in the west.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
niyisky: unfortunately, the south west is not complaining or whining like cry babies from a certain region. where were you when the south west was leading this country for eight solid years? less I forget, how many years has your region lead this country? you were giving a paltry deputy speaker and deputy senate and you are here making noise...
its not all about how many years, the fact remains that southwest is out of it as far as contemporary politics is concerned in nigeria.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Acn teamed up with northern elements to deprive southwest of the office of speaker of house of assembly
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by bokoslayer: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: well, i agree with you, does that include tinubu?

I rebuke and come against him by fire and thunder. Tinubu for where? We have Jimi Agbaje in Lagos, Senator Ayoade Adeseun in Oyo State... we do have fine and refined politicians in the region as well as myself - the rookie smiley
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by niyisky: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
my question to you is, how many south westerners are complaining? we see beyond our nose here. when the south westerners are ready for the presidency, you will not need a fortune teller to know that no power that be can stop us.
customized13: its not all about how many years, the fact remains that southwest is out of it as far as contemporary politics is concerned in nigeria.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
niyisky: my question to you is, how many south westerners are complaining? we see beyond our nose here. when the south westerners are ready for the presidency, you will not need a fortune teller to know that no power that be can stop us.
you don't have to complain, its normal for a slave to be submissive to the master.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by niyisky: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
me complain! am bigger quite famous to that kid...you opened a tread of complain and then turn back to ask who's complaining. you start a tribal war and when the heat turns on you, you begin to whine like a cry baby
customized13: you don't have to complain, its normal for a slave to be submissive to the master.

1 Like

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
niyisky: me complain! am bigger quite famous to that kid...you opened a tread of complain and then turn back to ask who's complaining. you start a tribal war and when the heat turns on you, you begin to whine like a cry baby
not at all, you started the tribal sh1t, check your post again, i just asked why southwest isn't represented on that list.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

maybe they don't like being deputies.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by bokoslayer: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Obiagelli:
maybe they don't like being deputies.

Deputies? Can you expatiate please.
Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: for the sake of those that don't know, these are the geopolitical zone of various political office holders, it might help a jambite option admission in any nigerian university.

1. president of the federation- southsouth

2. vice president- northwest

3. senate president- northcentral

4. Deputy senate president- southeast

5. speaker of house of representative- northwest

6. Deputy speaker- southeast

7. secretary general to the government of the federation- southeast

8. ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA- north central
just like you igbo smoking people use to say- "how has handling those posts benefited their regions?"

2 Likes

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by fun4: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

south-west now has the CHIEF OF STAFF. And please put the blame squarely on the selfish leaders of APC.

1 Like

Re: Geopolitical Zones Of Political Office Holders In Nigeria. by bokoslayer: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
fun4: south-west now has the CHIEF OF STAFF. And please put the blame squarely on the selfish leaders of APC.

Definitely

(1) (Reply)

Jega Confirmed That APC Noise About An Attempts To Rig The Election Was Genuine / Veteran Journalist Dimgba Igwe Killed By Hit-and-run Driver / Big Boost To Agriculture In Anambra State As Ekcel Farms Moves To Invest $100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.