Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story (6355 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / The Supposed Rapture- A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Opening lines

Mrs.Peters',popularly known as Mummy Racheal, mouth was opened and some flies could not help but try to see the colour of her last food still lying on her tongue....
Her mouth was not opened in surprise,as it is the case with most people whose mouth were opened. A noise came from it as if it was living:She was snoring;sleeping...
This time her head was not nodding-you know that state when you are trying to fight the sleep:dozing. She was what comedian would called a traveller;she had gone far that she could have reached her village in Abeokuta...
She is a short, fair woman whose job is to take care of the Babies in the daycare unit of Greater tomorrow Nursery,Primary,And Secondary school located at Fijabi street,Ijaiye,Lagos...
The night before,she had have to stay awake because one of her friends-a male friend- did midnight call with her.
Suddenly,noise came from the school compound,she jumped up to realise that she had been sleeping when she saw an empty class...
'Yeah!!!what is this?!'
She was surprised to see only clothes on the floor
'what is this?'
At the other end,a Teacher who left the staff room was not seen again and some of the students-a very few- have disappeared...
Students were shouting, the secondary school students have turned to something else as they started running here and there...
There was noise here and there,naughty primary school pupils had turn it to fun only a few of them look about them with fear...
From the street, a car ran into the school gate and bent it inward, the gateman stood to see what it was with fear... Upon getting there, he discovered there was nobody in the car.
'You are mad ooo',he shouted with anger,'You use your car jam this gate you kon run komot na God go destroy your life as you destroy this gate....until you come back...Na your car go suffer for you', he said as he run into the school compound to open the gate.

'I go lock am for inside here and nobody go hold me till i see you'...

He opened the door wide and ran to the car,he used anger to open the car and was going to try to drive it in when he saw some clothes on the car including a lady's underwears .with great fear he ran and did not stop until he hit the Fat principal who was going to call the children to order...
The plane was a large one,which could convey up to 417 people but there were 380 passengers and 20 air hostesses,host, and crew members...
Mr.Paul sat beside the pilot and was still thinking about how he would corpulate with the beautiful air hostess that just left their side...He did not like the way His co-pilot had return her gesture of love.
He love the way she smells he could not understanding how she smell so nice,and anything he does not understand always made him love the thing more.
He could not describe on a paper how short and beautiful her skirt was;it was so neat and ironed.Her shirt made him want to keep on looking at her breast,maybe it was the pendant she wore-it dropped-hanging in the middle of her breast and that makes him want to have her by all means...
'You are always doing Holy...holy',he started to accuse his co-pilot.
'Ahhh!!!Thank you!!Do you want me to miss heaven because of her...'
'Which rapture,Shola, which rapture,is this not the 2013th year after his death...'
'Paul, you missing it,Jesus will soon come,the bible says his kingdom is at hand....'
'ohhhhhhh!!!There is no God, there is no Heaven, there is no Jesus...you are just fooling yourself',he said as he left for the toilet...
He was still thinking of this when he entered and was surprise to meet only Shola's clothes on the chair....
'Yeahhhhhhh!!!'
Two air hostess rushed into the cabin...
'what happened',one of them asked....
He could not talk, he just pointed at the empty chair...
'RAPTURE!RAPTURE!!RAPTURE!!!' he said as he held unto his chest and fainted...
******To be continued*****
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice one and good for reflection.

My dear pls modify,just little spelling errors to be corrected *hair hostess, promary* I know it was a mistake smiley

Divepen: Opening lines

Mrs.Peters',popularly known as Mummy Racheal, mouth was opened and some flies could not help but try to see the colour of her last food still lying on her tongue....
Her mouth was not opened in surprise,as it is the case with most people whose mouth were opened. A noise came from it as if it was living:She was snoring;sleeping...This time her head was not nodding-you know that state when you are trying to fight the sleep:dozing. She was what comedian would called a traveller;she had gone far that she could have reached her village in Abeokuta...
She is a short, fair woman whose job is to take care of the Babies in the daycare unit of Greater tomorrow Nursery,Primary,And Secondary school located at Fijabi street,Ijaiye,Lagos...
The night before,she had have to stay awake because one of her friends-a male friend- did midnight call with her.
Suddenly,noise came from the school compound,she jumped up to realise that she had been sleeping when she saw an empty class...
'Yeah!!!what is this!'
She was surprised to see only clothes on the floor 'what is this?...'
At the other end,a Teacher who left the staff room was not seen again and some of the students-a very few- have disappeared...
Students have start shouting, the secondary school students have turned to something else as they started running here and there...There was noise here and there,naughty promary school pupils had turn it to fun only a few of them look about them with fear...
From the street, a car ran into the school gate and bent it, the gate man stood to see what it was with fear... Upon getting there, he discovered there was nobody in the car.
'You are mad ooo',he shouted with anger,'You use your car jam this gate you kon run komot na God go destroy your life as you destroy this gate....until you come back...Na your car go suffer for you', he said as he run into the school compound to open the gate.
'I go lock am for inside here and nobody go hold me till i see you'...
He opened the door wide and ran to the car,he used anger to open the car and was going to try to drive it in when he saw some clothes on the car including a lady's underwears .with great fear he ran and did not stop until he hit the Fat principal who was going to call the children to order...
The plane was a large one,which could convey up to 417 people but there were 380 passengers and 20 hostesses,host, and crew members...
Mr.Paul sat beside the pilot and was still thinking about how he would corpulate with the beautiful air hostess that just left their side...He did not like the way His co-pilot had return her gesture of love.
He love the way she smells he could not understanding how she smell so nice,and anything he did not understand always made him love the thing more.
He could not describe on a paper how the short and beautiful her skirt was;it was so neat and ironed the shirt made him want to keep on looking at her breast,maybe it was the pendant she wore-it dropped-hanging in the middle of her breast and that makes him want to have her by all means...
'You are always doing Holy...holy',he started to accuse his co-pilot.
'Ahhh!!!Thank you!!Do you want me to miss heaven because of her...'
'Which rapture,Shola, which rapture,is this not the 2013th year after his death...'
'Paul, you missing it,Jesus will soon come,the bible says this kingdom is at hand....'
'ohhhhhhh!!!There is no God, there is no Heaven, there is no Jesus...you are just fooling yourself',he said as he left for the toilet...
He was still thinking of this when he entered and was surprise to meet only Shola's clothes on the chair....
'Yeahhhhhhh!!!'
Two hair hostess rushed into the cabin...
'what happened',one of them asked....
He could not talk, he just pointed at the empty chair...
'RAPTURE!RAPTURE!!RAPTURE!!!' he said as he held unto his chest and fainted...

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by yemmy75(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice story... God bless

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks alot....updates coming soon
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Kensco(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Owkae,I'm interested. #nowfollowing

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kensco: Owkae,I'm interested. #nowfollowing
thanx sis...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
[size=16]L.I.T.E SERIES...[/size] Five hours before Rapture
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
EPISODE 1

John smiled as his car came to an halt at Abule-Egba junction...
He held unto his smiles as he wanted to make sure he got to the office,at Ikeja before seven o'clock and anybody.
Today is the 25th of December,another joy.He must celebrate it at his office again like last year.
Oh!He still relished the enjoyment they had last year,after he won the award of being the best worker and also the most punctual. Last year,Immediately they finished at the office,having collected salary and bonus,John and his co-workers went to an Hotel, drank and had real intimacy with prostitutes in the hotel...
He could not resist the pleasure he is going to have today...
'whoa',
he said as he drum on the steering-wheel he said as he met an heavy traffic Jam-a real standstill.
'what am i going to do',he thought as he sat there.
His car which was coming from command-'Ileiwe' side could not but stay in the middle of the road leading from toll gate towards Ikeja...

As an expert,he began to push the Toyota Corrolla forward to join the other cars on the main road...

He looked to his right and saw a Yellow bus(Danfo) rushing like a mad dog towards his car.
'When he is not mad'
John said as he looked the other way at a man holding a white and red megaphone,the man was thin and must have become so, through lot of fasting.

'probably poverty',John thought.

The preacher was saying,
'Come to Jesus;tomorrow might be too late,do not allow your salvation to wait till tomorrow,Jesus is sweet'

He looked at the man with contempt and wonder if all this preachers are wise,everytime they will be preaching about Jesus and this is 2013th year of Jesus' ressurrection,yet,he is not back.
Do they take him for a fool,even the bible says there is time for everything,did Jesus tell them to preach everytime as if there is no other work to do.
He smiled again as he remembers his prayer,every night;this assures him of getting to heaven.
'Baba God, your son is here again,I know I have done something wrong today.It is Shola,our secretary,she is just too tarty that i couldn't resist taking her to the hotel.I know you will forgive me for that because the bible say you do not want the death of any sinner and I am a sinner,so I am asking you for forgiveness'.And so he does for every situations.

'Atleast,I am better than those serious christain who are too proud to tell God their sins;they believe that once saved is saved for ever'.he said to himself.
He drummed fingers on the wheel again,as he continued listening to Olamide song.
He looked at his left where the yellow bus(Danfo) would be and saw it still there,he smiled at himself.
'Did I not say he is not Nut',he told himself.
Just then, a car moved away from John's front,in the name of trying to enter, the rushing-Yellow-bus driver stepped on the acclerator and ran into John's car,breaking the car glasses.
'Yeah',Shouted John as he jump from the driver's seat to the other side.The bus driver was stunned and did not know what to do.
With anger increasing in him,John jumped down from the car through the same driver-seat door,just at the same moment the driver decided to reverse back,so as to park his well for other vehicle to pass while he and John will be thrashing out the issue but he forgot to change the gear to reverse,without any notice he stepped on the accelerator...
'Whoosh'
The bus crushed the door John was opening,which John was in the middle of.
Immediately,John'­s head snapped and broke.He slipped to the floor,lifeless.
Passersby shouted.Cars stopped.

'Ah!!!You don kill am!You don Kill am!!',People shouted.

**************TBC************
update coming up this night

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by KingzPen(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice story...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
KingzPen: Nice story...
thanx bro.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Belbest(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wao very important message keep it coming
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by kinxen(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Preach on writer..jst really hope people get d message. Tnx 4 ds kiss
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Belbest: Wao very important message keep it coming
kinxen: Preach on writer..jst really hope people get d message. Tnx 4 ds kiss
Thank sirs
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
*********EPISODE2*******
Upon seeing this,the Driver reversed and changed direction,he drove with speed towards command with bike riders chasing him hotly,but the only thought on the driver's mind was how he was going to escape the wrath of this great people.
He was in such a hurry that he did not see the sign on the floor-that plastic triangle always placed on the floor whenever a car has broken down. But this time, the vehicle,there, was a filled-Petrol tanker whose driver lost control of and fell into one of the drainages on the road-having a part of the Tanker out on the road, the other half in the drainage.
The bus driver who has been so careful not to hit anything in his haste,couldnt help slowing a bit when a pregnant woman who-if had been killed that morning-would not have been carried and brutally murdered by kidnappers. later that day.As soon as he saw the woman he swerved and couldn't control the bus again
before he ran into the tanker (which nobody noticed has been punctured and have started spilling petrol.This petrol it spilled, is now mixed with the water in the drainage which were rushing to meet their colleagues in the cannal).Immediately,­the petrol tanker exploded and caught fire.The fire caught so many people through their clothes. A foolish man took his phone and dialed 911,just like magnet will do whenever it sees another magnet,the fire ran madly to meet the man and those around him...
A man that was burning jumped into the cannal and was follow by many others but the fire did not stop rather it became much.
Just at that same moment in Indoneasia ­a volcanic erruption was taking place,eating up many people...
********************­****
John's nineteen years old son,Toba, sat up from his sleep as he heard noise from outside.
That was his mother,he was sure.
'Was that my mum?'He asked his years nine old cousin.'yes sir!'
'Good',he said as went to the window to comfirm if his mother had left for work...
'Whoa!!!',he exclaimed as hE entered his room.
He need to start preparing.He ran to take his bathe,afterward he arranged the room the room and added fragrance to make the room after using perfume on his own body,himself.Quickly,he put on his short and his singlet,with his ever strong six-pack showing. He jumped on the bed to comfirm that the object was still under his pillow.
He smiled as his hand touched the object.
'Whoa!!!'
He still could not believe his luck how he made them both agree with themselve, and not only agree with themselve but they also agreed to do this woth him.
He put on the television and put it in Superscreen,where they were playing Iyanya's 'kurukere',the joy in him made him danced with vigour,he shaked his body and was in this mood when he mistakenly slipped and fell
*******To be continued*********
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by maearies: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
hmm...lets see how this goes, nice story.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
mae.aries:
hmm...lets see how this goes, nice story.
Thanxx alot...I modified the last post
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by corrall(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
DivePen, great job you are doing here...but i think you need to take your time to read your updates first, before posting.

There were so many mistakes. Sentences are not co-ordinated. No comma, no fullstops.

Sometimes, i dont even know when a sentence has been finished and when another one has started.

Once you can correct that, then you are good to go.

Otherwise, great storyline. It makes us think back on our lives and our actions. We need to always ask ourselves the question...are we living our lives like this minute is the last? Cos one can never tell...

Hmmm...God help us all.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
corrall: DivePen, great job you are doing here...but i think you need to take your time to read your updates first, before posting.

There were so many mistakes. Sentences are not co-ordinated. No comma, no fullstops.

Sometimes, i dont even know when a sentence has been finished and when another one has started.

Once you can correct that, then you are good to go.

Otherwise, great storyline. It makes us think back on our lives and our actions. We need to always ask ourselves the question...are we living our lives like this minute is the last? Cos one can never tell...

Hmmm...God help us all.
Thank you...Noted
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by gal10(f): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
thanks for this great reminder
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
gal10: thanks for this great reminder
thank you ma
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Episode 3
He fell on the bed. Upon sitting up he sat on the remote control which changed the television set to Television continental(TVC) where a woman was preaching, he pressed a button in the remote control to change it back to Superscreen but one of the batteries had removed...
'The lord is calling you today to desist from that evil you want to do, he wants you to give your life to him...He wants you to rest under his shadow,where you can be safe.Pleasure of this world is not going to help you; are you a drunkard? Are you a thief? That is what people call you not God. Jesus christ calls you his son,the bible say in Roman 8:15,''we have being adopted as an heir,whereby we can cry abba father''...'
'what rubbish',hissed Toba as he inserted the battery and changed it..but the station would not change.Out of anger,he hit the remote control, making the battery cover and a battery remove again...He checked the time and saw that it was 7:17a.m...
'What will you give in exchange for your life,even if Jesus did not meet you.What about death;upon your death you will get your judgement,Hebrew 9:27 said
'as it appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement.'

'Shut up',shouted John with lot of ferocity in him.
He tried changing the station he went to the parlour and took the batteries in the parlour's remote control. As the preacher continued preaching,anger continued spreading in him like wildfire.
Relief struck his heart the moment he was able to change the station.
'phew!' he sighed,'foolish remote'.
'Look at her talking...Tcha...tch­a ....tcha...rubbish..­.'
'yesooooo!!!'He shouted as superscreen started playing Chidinma's Kedike. He quickly took the phone and called the two of them to confirm if they are ready and they told him they will be with him in the next five minutes. Unknown to him the two of them had gone to meet themselve in one of their rooms overnight and had been seriously cuddling and kissing eachother.It was after their mother rushed out this morning that they were able to take their bathe because they had locked themselve up and were seriously kissing,cuddling,rom­ancing each other...
He slipped in a film and as he waited for them...He was so immersed in the film that he did not know it was time until the knock came.
He rushed to the door,opened it and there stood his sister,Foluke and his female Cousin,Ayokunle.Both dressed to arouse manly feeling in any man,they had perfumed themselve.
He wondered where Ayokunle had gotten her own, but he knew his sister got hers watching it with his careless parent,who would never stop watching pornographies.
He ushered them in.
'Watch that', he said as he went to take the object under the pillow.He went to the toilet and he inserted the rubbered object(condom) into his male organ. He returned to the room,so gently,he climbed the bed and gently went to their back and started kissing them one after the other. The two ladies who had been so moved by the movie- an indecent film- did not wait before they pounced on him,and they all started what they were watching:an unfilmed pornography.

They love the way the whole thing was going; they were all there enjoying the moment and were so engrossed in it, that they did not see a hand which belong to a wise boy taking video coverage of their present action; Infact they would not have known if not for the battery of the techno he was holding that gave a warning it was low..
*****To be continued**********
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Finegrl(f): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen: He fell on the bed. Upon sitting up he sat on the remote control which changed the television set to Television continental(TVC) where a woman was preaching, he pressed a button in the remote control to change it back to Superscreen but one of the batteries had removed...
'The lord is calling you today to desist from that evil you want to do, he wants you to give your life to him...He wants you to rest under his shadow,where you can be safe.Pleasure of this world is not going to help you; are you a drunkard? Are you a thief? That is what people call you not God. Jesus christ calls you his son,the bible say in Roman 8:15,''we have being adopted as an heir,whereby we can cry abba father''...'
'what rubbish',hissed Toba as he inserted the battery and changed it..but the station would not change.Out of anger,he hit the remote control, making the battery cover and a battery remove again...He checked the time and saw that it was 7:17a.m...
'What will you give in exchange for your life,even if Jesus did not meet you.What about death;upon your death you will get your judgement,Hebrew 9:27 said
'as it appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement.'

'Shut up',shouted John with lot of ferocity in him.
He tried changing the station he went to the parlour and took the batteries in the parlour's remote control. As the preacher continued preaching,anger continued spreading in him like wildfire.
Relief struck his heart the moment he was able to change the station.
'phew!' he sighed,'foolish remote'.
'Look at her talking...Tcha...tch­a ....tcha...rubbish..­.'
'yesooooo!!!'He shouted as superscreen started playing Chidinma's Kedike. He quickly took the phone and called the two of them to confirm if they are ready and they told him they will be with him in the next five minutes. Unknown to him the two of them had gone to meet themselve in one of their rooms overnight and had been seriously cuddling and kissing eachother.It was after their mother rushed out this morning that they were able to take their bathe because they had locked themselve up and were seriously kissing,cuddling,rom­ancing each other...
He slipped in a film and as he waited for them...He was so immersed in the film that he did not know it was time until the knock came.
He rushed to the door,opened it and there stood his sister,Kikelomo and his female Cousin,Ayomide.Both dressed to arouse manly feeling in any man,they had perfumed themselve.
He wondered where Ayomikun had gotten her own, but he knew his sister got hers watching it with his careless parent,who would never stop watching pornographies.
He ushered them in.
'Watch that', he said as he went to take the object under the pillow.He went to the toilet and he inserted the rubbered object(condom) into his male organ. He returned to the room,so gently,he climbed the bed and gently went to their back and started kissing them one after the other. The two ladies who had been so moved by the movie- a pornography- did not wait before they pounced on him,and they all started what they were watching:an unfilmed pornography.

They love the way the whole thing was going; they were all there enjoying the moment and were so engrossed in it, that they did not see a hand which belong to a wise boy taking video coverage of their present action; Infact they would not have known if not for the battery of the techno he was holding that gave a warning it was low..
*****To be continued**********
. Nice story. I luv it. Plz dnt kip us waitin. Tankz
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Finegrl: . Nice story. I luv it. Plz dnt kip us waitin. Tankz
i will update dz nait
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2013
****EPISODE 4*****
Toba jumped up and the ladies too.
They scrambled into their clothes as they ran to meet Richard;their cousin and brother. They met him in the parlour he was trying to fix the phone.
'Richard,give me that phone',Ayokunle ordered.
'No,I can't give you'.
'I said give it to me now'.
'I must first show this to the whole family'.
'Are you mad!',asked Foluke,Toba's sister.
'Me,i'm not mad o'Richard replied.
'When you people are doing rubbish,you did not know',Facing Ayokunle,
' you remember when you slapped me yesterday,this is my punishment for you'.
'Ayo,Foluke,please come'.
They left the place and went back into Toba's room.
'We will have to beg him at this junction...',Toba started.
'Beg who?' The two ladies asked.
'Richard of cause!!!'
'you must be going crazy',Ayo hissed. 'You seems to have a loosed bolt in your head'.
'Then what do we do.'Toba shouted, 'Are we just going to watch and allow him report us,we are dead'.
'I will suggest we...' Folake said as she drag her thumb around her neck;showing they should kill him.
'Do what?' Toba laughed...
'You are demented,do you have the mind for that',Toba said still laughing, 'you had better think of something better before this case gets to our parent'.
' It is true, let us terminate him',Ayokunle added.
' Are you people stupid?'Toba shouted with surprise
' one,are you people that wicked?'
'Two,what will you use to kill him that will not tell the whole world we did it',Toba said as he turn his back at them...
' what is wrong with this girls,i hope they have not joined cult in school',He thought.
He turn back to the two ladies, 'you have not answered my questions'
' It is so simple, we will strangulate him...' Ayokunle started saying.
' What!!!'
' That the only way there won't be any spilling of blood',Foluke added.
' you people must have been watching too much of films'.
' For your information', Ayokunle move near him looking at him with a blood-red eye.
'I am fiery devil of the Jezebel girls ...look into my eyes and tell me what you see',she pointing to her eyes.
Upon seeing how her eyes now look,Toba moves back toward the wall,away from her.
'What have you done to yourself',Toba said with fear written all over his face...
' Now will you stay alive and watch us kill him or die with him because,he must die.'Foluke said with a scary voice...
' Foluke,don't tell me you are one of them?',Toba asked with a don't-tell-me-it's-t­rue eyes.
Foluke and Ayokunle looked at eachother and laughed scornfully.
'she is our mother and her verdicts is final',Ayokunle blurted out with anger
'Mother?!!!'
'Yes, our only mother'.
'then you people are crazy, you need a serious deliverance from pastor D.K olukoya himself',he mustered courage.
' what is in a simple thing he has done.Even,if he reports us who will kill us?'. ' You are a bloody fool',Foluke with anger written all over her tarny skin. This time she moves near him and giving a face-tearing slap.He looked at her with disdain and fear...
'We will kill him and if you ever talked about it,you will follow him'.
' okay what about...allowing me to go and try...' as he force himself to tear away his gaze from her eyes which spelt danger.
************To be continued*****
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by dammygoody(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2013
I like your story ..captivating,wonderful and thought-bringing............
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2013
dammygoody: I like your story ..captivating,wonderful and thought-bringing............
thanks bro.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Updates coming ;shortly
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2013
[size=16]I noticed i am always free on weekend....so i would try to bring it in episode now...[/size]
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Perfecter4real(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Great story dude just try & check ur spellings,i saw alot of typos.

Waiting for more update
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
I am sorry for not updating a long time...but i decided to take the pain to scrutinize every mistake and i have tried to correct them but please if notice any kindly call me to order...Thanks for your everyday reading
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
EPISODE 5
' You are going nowhere',Foluke spiited out in anger.
' What do you think is happening here, you have nothing to hold me with and there is nothing you can do',Toba said as he pushed her away and gave her a deadly punch,he ran to the door but was given a hard kick by Ayokunle,which sent him flying to the bedside.He hit his head on the bed.
Foluke wasted no time,she climed the bed and sat behind Toba,she pulled his shoulders with force that he was forced to hit is head on the bed's wood again. She dragged him up,while Ayokunle held his legs.Foluke made sure he was sitting between her laps,then she held his hands with her legs by making sure her legs are in between his arms and his body. With an approving look from Ayokunle,she snapped his neck.
'Twack!!!'The head snapped.
'Yehhhhhh',Richard's­ cry accompanied the sound.
'Get him',Foluke shouted.
Ayokunle left Toba's leg and ran after Richard,leaving Foluke to confirm that Toba was dead.
Richard ran for is life but was stopped by Ayokunle who was running wildly.She caught up with him and gave him a blow on the head.
'Help!!!!!' He shouted with all of his voice(which might probably not be heard amidst the noise of the next house's music which was so loud as result of the of a naming ceremony.that was going to hold there.)
Ayokunle did not allow him open his mouth again as she blocked it.
She lifted him up,just as Foluke entered the parlour.
Ayokunle dropped Richard with full force on the tiled floors,he did not die neither was he injured anywhere.He tried to rise but the ground gave way for him and he noticed that pain was written all over his body.Ayokunle sat on him.
'You caused it'She said crying...
'You shouldn't have seen us,the first nor the second time' She said as she started strangulating him.
' Please,don't kill me',Richard weeped and begged weakly.
'ounh!ounh!' Richard tried to fight her abnormal-for-a-lady hands,he could not hold it any longer and gave up the ghost...
'so....what do we do to the bodies?',she said as she tries to clean her eyes.
'oh!My baby you are crying!',Foluke said as she move near Ayokunle and hugged her...
Ayokunle dropped her head on Foluke's chest and weeped for ten minutes with Ayokunle petting her and smoothenning her hair
'I killed him'she kept on saying..
After she had composed herself.
'we will take them to the back of our house..it has been deserted for long..and that is where i always kill our dogs before Bullet,the one we have now... So when we get there we will take Toba's bag,Toba and Richard there...Then we will burn them...'
'But people will recognise them!'Ayokunle argued.
'No' replied Foluke shaking her head,' have you forgotten the films we watched,burnt people can only be recognised in countries with good technology,where everyone's DNA and Names had been registered:We are in Nigeria'.
'okay,if you say so'Ayokunle answered.
They got some sacks and put the two bodies in it...
They were about to drag the bodies out when a car drove to thhe gate of their house,the two ladies looked at eachothers eyes and stopped on that spot...They heard the gate opened...
Foluke ran to the window and saw the gateman closing the small gate but did not open the large one.
********To be continued****

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Next Episode Hint:

Foluke's fear was that nobody sees Ayokunle in that bush,as she rush to pick what she came for...suddenly the house shaked vigorously, she lose balance and all over the house was fire...

Ayokunle was hearing voices and decided to peep,she opened her mouth at what she saw and could not close it before everything caught fire

My Jamb Story / The Sacrifice / We Are Able (A Touching Story)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103