Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story (6366 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / The Supposed Rapture- A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Perfecter4real(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Whoa....! What a wicked world those girls are really heartless..the last episode just prove the biblical ''Saying the wages of sin is death''.

Great story bro, keep it coming.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Perfecter4real: Whoa....! What a wicked world those girls are really heartless..the last episode just prove the biblical ''Saying the wages of sin is death''.

Great story bro, keep it coming.
thank u sir
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by PastorOluT(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Divepen: Thanks alot....updates coming soon

Wow, great work bro, I was actually thinking of a Christian fiction on NL, n thought maybe I should write one before stumbling on this tonight.

I know this is definitely going to be a good read, I actually want to comment before reading. God bless u real good bro n more grace in Jesus name.

Off to reading................
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Wow, great work bro, I was actually thinking of a Christian fiction on NL, n thought maybe I should write one before stumbling on this tonight.

I know this is definitely going to be a good read, I actually want to comment before reading. God bless u real good bro n more grace in Jesus name.

Off to reading................

Thank u sir, i had been tryin to do it for long too but wheneva i write i tend to stop but d holyspirit kept on reinforcing it that i must continue
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Episode 6
'Quickly!!!let's drag them into Toba's room',Ayokunle whispered.
They quickly dragged them into the room.
And waited for the door to open.
One minute
two minutes
three minutes
four minutes.
Five minutes...Ten minutes...Fifteen minutes ...twenty minutes...
Nobody...
The two of them looked at each other,shaked their heads and smiled.
'There was nobody...',Ayokunle said to comfirm what they though.
'Let me go and ask the gateman.' Foluke said as she smoothen her hair.
Upon getting to the gateman's lodge..she heard moaning,bed squeaking .and understood,why the gateman would never hear what has happened in the house ...she entered the house and bolted it at the back..
'Come babe let us go',Ayokunle called.
They quickly drag the bodies out to the backyard.
Foluke climbed the fence and collected the bodies from Ayokunle who carried the bodies and gave it to Foluke
'Now, you will appreciate the reason i said you all should be lifting weights',Foluke commented.
She dumped the body at the other side and climbed down,Ayokunle followed. They made sure they were deep in the bush.
'Common,Go and bring Petrol and matches from the house'
'shlt how did i forget that'Ayokunle said as she rushed back to the house
In a few minutes,she was back with the keg of petrol and a box of matches... 'Not again!!!' Foluke hissed...
'What is that?'
'We forgot the laptop bag and the laptop itself gan!!'
'Let me go and bring it...' Ayokunle
said as she was about to go and bring the bag..
'No don't let me stress you.'
She left for the house to pick the bag.
********************­********
Unknown to them at the other side of the compound in which they placed the body.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by latrust(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
latrust: Good job.
merci
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Episode 7

Unknown to them at the other side of the compound in which they placed the body some people were stealing petrol,Overnight, a company had come to vandalise the site,having discovered that the pipeline was exposed.They brought Tankers and did not stop until it around 6:05a.m,when the People of the area were beginning to wake up.Thereby,forgetting to lock it up again to avoid unnecessary exposure. The first two young men to discover this were not just anybody,they were the most notorious on street.. With immediate allacrity,they gathered people and kegs and started vandalising. One of the two,Ishmael decided to leave to go and call some of his friends as their phone mumber was not reachable.
After tongue lashing by many people the first set allowed others to join even pregnant women.
'You can not stay at home', a man asked a pregnant woman who was backing a baby. 'What's your concern',She replied. The man shaked his head. People rushed to and fro the area-like ants who attracted to sugar.They were doing this when a short Igbo man's phone rang...It was at this time that Foluke picked the laptop bag. ***************************** Ayokunle was hearing voices and decided to peep,she opened her mouth at what she saw and could not close it, just as she was trying to understand what was happening a short man left their midst to pick call...everything caught fire...eating deep into the four corner of the area. Houses were eaten,cars were destroyed children died. Many mechanic who were sleeping under cars became roasted... The fire ate into many people's room and killed them-Those taking their bathe, those eating food,those cooking, passersby... ***************************** Foluke's fear was that nobody should see Ayokunle in that bush,as she rushed to pick the laptop bag. suddenly the house shaked vigorously, she lose balance and all over the house was fire: Ayokunle lost conciousness and fell...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Episode 8
John's wife,Precious, rushed out of the house. She did not even remember to tell her children where she was going.
she ran into her car as she allowed herself the patience of waiting for the gateman to open the gate.
'Madam goo.....',was the only thing her ear caught from the gateman's voice even as she sped off to 'Gate' bus stop.
The speed was too much that she almost hit someone that was crossing the road,she checked the rearview only to see it was a mad woman.
'How could this have happened', she asked no one in particular.
Upon getting there she discovered that it was more than what has been described;the church had been burnt down.
'God why God?'One of the women crying screamed and weep.
Women were crying here and there.
Precious sighted the pastor's wife.
'Mummy what happened?',Precious asked her.
'Sister Olaogo,hmmm!'She sigh,the people of this area said it started around five or thereabout.'
'They said that gas shop beside the church would be the cause because it was just exploding and exploding...see the number of houses that got burnt ,even people died'
'Ha........'Cried Precious,also shaking with with sorrow for the dead people.
'did no one call the fire fighters', Precious asked again
'we called them as soon as people called us...They said,a pipeline or so caught fire and they all had to be there...'
'Ah!!'Precious lamented,'At the expense of people's life!'
'What is happening God!' a lanky man said softly,'Why is the death toll rising everywhere around the world...this is getting too much..Lord we need you to come and take the righteous away'...
Precious phone vibrated in her purse,she opened it and saw her husband's number.
'Hello Dear...'
'Good morning...Is this Mrs.Olaogo'
'Yes......Please who is this and what can my husband's phone be doing with you?'
'This sergeant Peters of the Meiran Police division,it is with regret...'
A noise ....
'That....'
The noise became louder.
'i tell you..'
Precious looked around and see nothing that could cause the noise...
'Your husband...'
The noise became louder and over shadow the conversation.
'Is dead'
'What did you say?'
She looked up and saw a plane fighting for its life in the air running with high speed towards her...
Sh e could not utter a cry,not even her last prayer,because the place crushed her into the ground and exploded....
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Donfamous(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Divepen: Episode 8
John's wife,Precious, rushed out of the house. She did not even remember to tell her children where she was going.
she ran into her car as she allowed herself the patience of waiting for the gateman to open the gate.
'Madam goo.....',was the only thing her ear caught from the gateman's voice even as she sped off to 'Gate' bus stop.
The speed was too much that she almost hit someone that was crossing the road,she checked the rearview only to see it was a mad woman.
'How could this have happened', she asked no one in particular.
Upon getting there she discovered that it was more than what has been described;the church had been burnt down.
'God why God?'One of the women crying screamed and weep.
Women were crying here and there.
Precious sighted the pastor's wife.
'Mummy what happened?',Precious asked her.
'Sister Olaogo,hmmm!'She sigh,the people of this area said it started around five or thereabout.'
'They said that gas shop beside the church would be the cause because it was just exploding and exploding...see the number of houses that got burnt ,even people died'
'Ha........'Cried Precious,also shaking with with sorrow for the dead people.
'did no one call the fire fighters', Precious asked again
'we called them as soon as people called us...They said,a pipeline or so caught fire and they all had to be there...'
'Ah!!'Precious lamented,'At the expense of people's life!'
'What is happening God!' a lanky man said softly,'Why is the death toll rising everywhere around the world...this is getting too much..Lord we need you to come and take the righteous away'...
Precious phone vibrated in her purse,she opened it and saw her husband's number.
'Hello Dear...'
'Good morning...Is this Mrs.Olaogo'
'Yes......Please who is this and what can my husband's phone be doing with you?'
'This sergeant Peters of the Meiran Police division,it is with regret...'
A noise ....
'That....'
The noise became louder.
'i tell you..'
Precious looked around and see nothing that could cause the noise...
'Your husband...'
The noise became louder and over shadow the conversation.
'Is dead'
'What did you say?'
She looked up and saw a plane fighting for its life in the air running with high speed towards her...
Sh e could not utter a cry,not even her last prayer,because the place crushed her into the ground and exploded....
aba wat has the family done to encounter such a great cruelty
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by eyezik3(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2013
nice job divepen, but do u stay at agbado ijaiye, lagos state or u are just familiar with there?
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
I stay around dere @ Eyezik

Don Famous na so we see am oo
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by AMYpurple(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
you are passing d msg across so well...weldone*following*
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Hormaulorlah(f): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oga Divepen, welldone o... But the title of d story scared me @ first..... Five hours pere!!!. May God keep using u as an inspiration to others (AMEN)
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hormaulorlah: Oga Divepen, welldone o... But the title of d story scared me @ first..... Five hours pere!!!. May God keep using u as an inspiration to others (AMEN)
Here comes my inspiration pere...erm r we stl on for d competition
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by eyezik3(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nice job bro, may God strengten you, i stay around jankara and i wish to know u please...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by eyezik3(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
@divepen - Nice job bro, may God strengten you, i stay around jankara and i wish to know u please...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
eyezik3: @divepen - Nice job bro, may God strengten you, i stay around jankara and i wish to know u please...

i stay @ command
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Hormaulorlah(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ehnehn... When u knw ur update is faster than mine abi... Abeg update ASAP make we enjoy o... You win d competition automatically
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hormaulorlah: Ehnehn... When u knw ur update is faster than mine abi... Abeg update ASAP make we enjoy o... You win d competition automatically

Are you whynnin me,ma

1 Like

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Hormaulorlah(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Divepen:

Are you whynnin me,ma

No ooo... Whinning is synonymous to flattery wc is a sin... I aint doing such. Check d interval f my update to urs n u will knw dat I am right... Waitinh for ur update jare
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by eyezik3(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Divepen sent u an Email i want to confirm somethings from you
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol...
Well
as a matter of factly....it was ur update dat inspired me....when i c d way u update per week i tightened my seat belt that sinc u can do it i can do it too
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=16]Chapter Two [/size][b]
[b]Episode 10

when the film 'Iris' Many people did not know it was about the terrorists 'Iris' not the lovers...when the third season came out it confused people because there was another lovers

The board outside the church reads:
'Church of All Doctrines(C.O.A.D)
Here is a place to come and let us hear you out.
This is the only free Church in Nigeria where everone is represented'.
Alade entered the very large congregation,it was very large but as God woyld have it,he got a seat at the Fourth rows from the front.:
A fair lady who was putting on a very short and tight skirt climbed the podium .
'Good morning, everyone with all thanks to MrPaul, the founder of the only church where your doctrine is not put aside; the only church that had not been destroyed in Nigeria.'
With make-up doing the work of enhancing her beauty and make her the wish of may of the men there.
'Please put your hands together as welcome to the podium Reverend Doctor, Mike Joshua, as he lead us in what he called the Holyspirit touch'.
Rev.Joshua climbed the podium,
'Let us begin to pray...kretemonininkalegbi godiya le; Rev.Joshua started speaking in tongues.
'Where are my prayer band?',he asked no one in particular.
A set of seven people-male and female climbed the choir stand and begin to speak in tongues.
'Do we have anyone here that wants to speak in tongues..but have not receive the baptism of the holyghost',Revd.Joshua called motioning with his hands for them to come outside.
'Keep coming.....Keeping coming....let the rest continue praiying...likasirikamatobiata',He continued speaking in tongues.
'Welcome...',he greeted those at the front,'Are you all ready to speak in a new tongue'.
'Yes'.They all shouted.
'Okay, i will help you practice fore the tongue...Say Metrolomopia'
' metrolopomai',many of them said.
'Metrolomopia'
They repeated.
'Li kani eni ketripi to'
They repeated.
'Drakilimin ko ni sko ti mpo kilosh'
They repeated.
'Right now...Everyone of you,i would like you to raise up your hands as i will touch your head,'.
He touched their heads doing the upside down cross-that mocks christ-upon them;They fell and when they rise again they were speaking new tongues.
But a girl did not fall.Her faces shows she not be more than thirteen years old.
'Hey!!!What are you?',he asked her after many trials to bring her down-spinning ,even pushing-was futile.
'I am the messenger from the pit of Hell',
'I am here to kill you..'
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello writter......please what inspired you to write this story
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Episode 10
'Who?'
'You!!!'
'I do not have much to say,let us go outside the church...'
'Okay'....
The lady came to announce that the choir will be leading in Praises and worship.
The Ladies were putting on black shiny leggings,Black turtle neck blouses,brown Jackets, and High heeled black shoes.
Alade would have been surprised, had it not been that the pastor preached four weeks ago corcerning christain clothing;
the pastor in his preaching said,
'Girls who wear leggings can be true Christ following ladies who have a heart after the Lord. I myself would walk right next to Jesus down the sidewalk with leggings on, unashamed.,we are under grace not Law of moses anymore'.
The vocalist danced as if she was in a club house,she turned her back to the congregration,bend and rise again.
Alade wish he can get what is really happening in this church..many pastor-They always pay to preach.
'Turn to your neighbour',the vocalist said,as soon as he turned he knew he was in trouble;for right in front of him,stood a lady who was putting on a very short brown skirt and a white sleeveless v-neck,see-through blouse. She had fixed her nails and long false eye lashes,she did a black bob...
He was not sure he did everything they were asked to do with their neighbours because he was just quoting different bible passages on purity of the heart.
He was jolted by to reality when he felt kissings on his mouth.
'What was that for? In the church?',asked a perplexed Alade.
'I'm sorry,they said we should greet ourselves with a holy kiss.',She replied smiling.
'Chai',he said as he feels her lip gloss on his lips.
'Are you new here?',she inquired.
'My seventh week but i have always been late until today....'
'Hmmm....',She said looking blankly into the air,'that means you have missed alot.
With that she held his head and planted six kisses on his lips.
'Are you alright',he said muffling his voice,'what is the meaning all that rubbish?'.
He turn slightly to see if anybody sees them and was afarid when he saw many people kissing in the church
'I am sorry o but i'm trying to help you recover everything you have lost'.
'Thank you but i don't want it again'
'Okay'...
Later, the Vocalist went into worship and it was like heaven on earth, and Alade was beginning to wonder how a lady dressed like that can cause many people to fall under the anointing,even the one beside him was speaking in tongues and crying . Alade began to wonder if this is how God uses people.
He then remember what God said about worship-People worship him with an evil heart but he will refuse it.
He just had to do what he has come for and leave this church,he thought.
Evangelist Erastus rushed into the church and asked for the toilet after seeing Mr.Paul's secretary.
Upon getting to the toilet,he prayed for five minutes and then decide to wash his face with the water from the basin,there after he used the toiletroll(Tissue paper) placed in a corner to make his hand dry.
Upon getting to the church he was surprised at what God showed him, demons here and there,boundage here and there.He pitied these people.He then understand that The 50,000 Naira he paid was worth it-the gospel of God.
'....Evangelist Erastus',the Founder's secretary called upon him from the Altar.
'Let us quickly worship the name of the lord',he said as he stretch his hands sideway,the moment he did that the Founder fell 'under the anointing'.
'Wow!!!',he thought,'the Lord is out to deliver people,'
The founder rose.
Evengelist Erastus stretched his hands again....
'Gboom', The Founder fell again.
Evangelist Erastus was happy with what 'the lord' was doing.
'Keep on worshiping him',he shouted.
One of the ushers brought a paper,which said...
'Please see me outside now.
Signed
Bishop Paul.
'Let the choir help me continue leading..'
Outside the church,he met Bishop Paul and his wife.
'Did you use the Toilet yes?'
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2013
LadyB1195: Hello writter......please what inspired you to write this story

[size=16]God[/size]
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Divepen:

[size=16]God[/size]
Owkay thats great.....but can u put more light into it.Did He talk to you in ur dream or while u wer praying?Did He tell you what to write?
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lol...no...
Writing is my dream....writing christian stories is my dream
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Donfamous(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen: I stay around dere @ Eyezik

Don Famous na so we see am oo
hahaha. Thats very disastrous. Abeg
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Donfamous(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hormaulorlah:
No ooo... Whinning is synonymous to flattery wc is a sin... aint
are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
l

i hope she is sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Able (A Touching Story) / My Jamb Story / On Wings Of Insanity (Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.