Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story (6367 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / The Supposed Rapture- A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dearest reader..... Like LadyB1195 said i think this is a message God because i just got a prophecy from someone whom dd not know much about this story...That i shud not stop writng......

As i was going to stop ...so i wl have to be extremely serious and concious of wat i write..
Stay blessed.
Divepen
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Donfamous(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: Dearest reader..... Like LadyB1195 said i think this is a message God because i just got a prophecy from someone whom dd not know much about this story...That i shud not stop writng......

As i was going to stop ...so i wl have to be extremely serious and concious of wat i write..
Stay blessed.
Divepen
where have you been since all this days?
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by PastorOluT(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: Dearest reader..... Like LadyB1195 said i think this is a message God because i just got a prophecy from someone whom dd not know much about this story...That i shud not stop writng......

Stay blessed.
Divepen

Stop writing, prophecy? I dont understand you at all.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Stop writing, prophecy? I dont understand you at all.

Not to stop but to continue
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=16]Episode 11[/size]
'Yes?!!!'Evangelist Erastus said.
'And did you touch the toilet roll?'
'Erm....Yes...what is happening'
'Well,there are demons operational in that Toilet roll that always make people fall under the anointing of any pastor that uses it'.
'But everyone is allowed into that toilet,now?' asked a perplexed Evangelist Erastus.
'Not everybody!!! A few ...I don't even know who asked you to go there...',Ariyike,Bishop Paul's Wife began started to say...
'see, there is no time to waste here',Bishop paul said,'Just make sure you stretch your hands to the congregration not me neither should you point at the other pastor...'
'Okay,but I'm....'
'Leave that one to yourself,we will see later..'
They rushed into the church..
'Let us pray', Erastus said,he prayed within himself and told God to help him hold himself not to test the power of the demon-in-the-toilet-roll.

Alade was still praying when an usher gave him a paper which reads...see me atter the service
sign
Bishop Paul.
Alade was perplexed,how did the 8ishop know him of all the people in the whole church.
He was still think of these when he heard the church sharing the grace,
He went to see the Bishop.
'Mr.Joshua take some other people ,go and make this man have his own Jeep.
They got to the church's underground.
Alade was surprised at what he saw.
Staning right on the spot is a very hefty statue...
'I do not know if you have noticed-most of our member has a jeep',A lanky ma said as e brush flies off his italian suit.
'All you have to do is to bow to it',Mr.John said
'What!!!'
'Yes,bow'

Evangelist Erastus,upon getting home started pouring anointing oil and praying seriously because the hand have started itching him-Seriously'.....

To be continued
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by nsesilas(f): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Following!!!
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
nsesilas: Following!!!
u r welcome ma
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Wooow, dis is gr8. Keep it up! Nd i pray it touches d heart of many
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Thanx alot...it nice seeing my oga around...it boost my morale
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
[size=16]EPISODE 12[/size]
Alade could not talk as he continued praying in the spirit..
'Mr.Man, you are not talking', the lanky man lamented.
'I am sorry,sir',he said hestitantly,'Erm....I love this idea.Infact this is the reason why i came to this church,because i ave been wondering why everyone in your church would have Jeep.Well, since i have seen this i will not be able to do it now.'
'Why?,Mr.John inquired,'I thought you said you love?'
'Oh!!! Yes, ido love it but if i do it now it will be cheating on my wife,I would love it if my wife were here with us..
'That is impos....'
'Ehn!That is good, you can go and bring your wife,why must you enjoy the benefit of our church alone.'
At the other side Evangelist Erastus could sense people wondering if he does not have the Holyghost or he is a fake pastor because miracles because pastors that preached before and after his preaching wrought miracle.
As he sat on a black arm-chair he began to say prayer to God forgiveness.
About five street away from 'The church of all'
Reverend Johnson stood in front of his church members as he did not know where to begin.How will he break the bad news to them..
Though,he knows that God has forgiven him but he must let the church know before they hear it from an outsider.
He remembered that day,his secretary had made an appointment for him to counsel the most attractive lady in their congregation. He was pleased that she was coming. Wherever she went,Men always stopped to give her admiring glances that nearly always turned into prolonged stares. It was obvious that she was aware of the attention and she thoroughly enjoyed it. But as far as the pastor knew, she knew she was not interested in a close relationship with any man,
The moment she entered his office he experienced a sense of physical pleasure. He had always considered himself happily-married and had carefully protected himself from ever doing anything that would taint his image as a 'man of God'. He and his wife were raising children in what he considered an exceptional happy home. member of the congregation often referred to them as the 'Ideal family'.
The Pretty woman's problem was quite unusual. She lived with a continual feeling of guilt because of her constant desire to have intimacy with different men.
'My appetite for immorality haunted me day and night',She explained a few details of her past.
'What!!!'
'Ahem...but since I became a christain several years earlier,i had been able to control my passions-until now.
The crisis point in the counseling session came.
'Reverend,more than anything in the world, I want a relationship with you'.
As Reverend johnson stood on the pulpit ,with tears flowing from his eyes,as he narrated it to the congregation,he wished he had cut her off as she explained in details everything she would like him to do with her.
With a little-in-the-mind prayer he sent her out.
For weeks he was thinking of her and even promised himself that whenever she has an appointment he would make sure his wife is there.
But she came without an appointment,since he had no appointment the Secretary agreed.
During this visit the wife became more specific about all the things she wanted to do with the pastor.
'This are wrong desires', he told her,' you should find a good man to marry and not another man's husband.'
upon hearing this, she cried(using the weapon that confuse men most). In an effort to to comfort her, he went to her side and placed his hand on her shoulder. Woth that she rose and embraced him.
From that time things went from bad to worse.
The lady became pregnant and demanded he divorce is wife and marry her.
Later he confessed his sin to God and to his wife,who forgave him.
Today,he is in front the church.
They expected him to be a perfect man...
He stood there as he finshed talking awaiting their reactions.
******************To be continued*********
Please note that Chapter two contains extremely true life story

Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Oluwason(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2013
This is one of a kind I must confess, great work oga Divepen. Nairaland has sure got great writers, I have been a silent reader on NL bt never join till today. I joined 'cos I also have "stories" bt dont know how it will come out, so when I start I implore u my oga @ the top to be there to help encourage (constructive critism).

NB pls oga Divepen watch the construction of ur sentences n spellings before posting, I know it can be very difficult at times typing. "My little piece"
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Hormaulorlah(f): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don famous: are you sure?
Yes, Job 32:21-22.
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Hormaulorlah:
Yes, Job 32:21-22.
this story is one of those that built me.. Chai...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
OGA CONTINUE NA
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Geeblaze4(f): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Errm...oga divepen,have you read LEFT BEHIND?it's a book written by Tim lahaye and jb Jenkins,it's a Christian novel about the rapture too...more grease to your elbow!
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Geeblaze4:
Errm...oga divepen,have you read LEFT BEHIND?it's a book written by Tim lahaye and jb Jenkins,it's a Christian novel about the rapture too...more grease to your elbow!
yes...oooo...
It motivated me to think of the Nigerians version..
I will continue it very soon...
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by Geeblaze4(f): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Divepen:

yes...oooo...
It motivated me to think of the Nigerians version..
I will continue it very soon...
thought as much too but the book have parts and i didn't get to finish reading it
Re: Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story by holuwajaytee(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
finish wat u started oooooooo

We Are Able (A Touching Story) / My Jamb Story / On Wings Of Insanity (Short Story)